PDA

View Full Version : eWRC Donation

Sulland
7th February 2018, 17:35
I love this site, I can sit for long periods digging down into the database.

I have set up a mothly donation of 5€.
for the time being you won over WRC+ :D

Keep up the good work!

I hereby challenge other petrolheads to do the same!

salamaja
7th February 2018, 18:51
Donated!

Andre Oliveira
7th February 2018, 20:50
Many thanks, your words are boost to our motivation.

tolis
7th February 2018, 21:30
There is also a new interesting section in the website:
https://www.ewrc-results.com/champs/

STI69
8th February 2018, 07:28
Donated too.

JTGANG
8th February 2018, 14:55
Me too also......Let's all help the guys.....They deserve it

satnav
8th February 2018, 19:18
Yes me as well , as they say if everyone gave €20 that's all they'd need , its not a lot considering the information on the site.

Franky
8th February 2018, 19:58
So their minimum running cost per month is 2500 euros?

Andre Oliveira
8th February 2018, 20:10
No. That is a goal.

We will invest that money upgrading the server, providing conditions to make some functions. Explanation on that link.

Thanks all for good words.

Simmi
9th February 2018, 10:40
I never donated to Wikipedia. But for rally fans this is far better. So I'm happy to help!

Cool to see on the list of names a lot of drivers, co-drivers and well known rally people getting involved.

tr4m
9th February 2018, 10:53
There is also a new interesting section in the website:
https://www.ewrc-results.com/champs/

Hah, I've spent 2 weekends developing a website to provide pretty much the same stats. There goes my work :D
All is not for nothing however, it was nice to learn a lot of new stuff both development and rally-wise.

Fast Eddie WRC
9th February 2018, 11:05
Good to see there are some decent people on here. Donations are what keep these great fan sites going.

Well done all.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVf-AxrWkAAwNfJ.jpg

Co-driven
9th February 2018, 14:03
Already made my contribution!

Micke_VOC
9th February 2018, 18:18
And donation from me too, best site ever !
Only needs to change some wrong things on my profile =)

Andre Oliveira
9th February 2018, 18:34
Allways open to that my friend. Contact us by email or twitter.

dupanton
9th February 2018, 20:10
And donation from me too, best site ever !
Only needs to change some wrong things on my profile =)

Yes, nicest thing about eWRC is that you don't have to keep your own results :D

the sniper
9th February 2018, 21:13
I never donated to Wikipedia. But for rally fans this is far better. So I'm happy to help!

I've never felt compelled to donate to Wikipedia, but eWRC is a fantastic resource and I just thought about the many hours I've spent perusing it. I pay more for many other things I use less! That's why I donated.

Cool to see on the list of names a lot of drivers, co-drivers and well known rally people getting involved.

Indeed!

mknight
11th February 2018, 20:33
Can't open neither ewrc nor ewrc-results in any browser or on mobile(s). With variations of the same message:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.ewrc.cz (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

N.O.T
11th February 2018, 21:09
Can't open neither ewrc nor ewrc-results in any browser or on mobile(s). With variations of the same message:

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.ewrc.cz (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

its a problem with the chrome browser not with the web page... i had a similar problem

go to settings > advanced > privacy and security and turn off the option that says protect my device from dangerous sites then try and enter again... it worked for me.

Mirek
11th February 2018, 21:55

It seems to be an issue with the website certificate. I would personally wait few days for them to solve it than to switch off the security settings. I prefer not to do that.

Andre Oliveira
11th February 2018, 21:56
We changed DNS, some 48h to all servers update it. Some ip with problems till then. We hope all ok in next hours.

kure91
12th February 2018, 19:05
Everithing should be ok now. What happened was change of server technology to better cope with peak interest during WRC events, where is biggest traffic at web. Full info about it, but only in czech - https://www.ewrc.cz/clanek/31834-ewrc-cz-presel-na-novy-server/

salamaja
15th February 2018, 08:30
Hey ewrc guys. Just a thought. In many blogs/tweets i've seen your data snipped without a reference.
Maybe add something like this: https://i.imgur.com/aPguCvL.png

A FONDO
15th February 2018, 08:53
ewrc is a proven brand and everyone recognizes their design :cool:

Sulland
17th February 2018, 10:02
6000€ / 30% is reached in the crowdfunding campign!

Will they reach their goal in 20 more days?

Mark
17th February 2018, 16:01
Sorry guys we don’t allow advertising here. But I’ll refrain from deleting as good will.