PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will win this years World Rally Championship?

monaaniston
26th January 2018, 16:11
I personally love Sebastian Ogier. I find him really cute. <3

1. Sébastien Ogier
2. Sébastien Loeb

car
26th January 2018, 16:16

1. Sébastien Ogier
2. Sébastien Loeb

Where do you buy your crack from?

wia5958
26th January 2018, 17:06

1. Sébastien Ogier
2. Sébastien Loeb

N.O.T is that you?

racerx1979
26th January 2018, 17:33
Im going with Marcus Gronholm

seb_sh
26th January 2018, 18:08
Petter Solberg to make a stunning come back in the VW Polo from Sweden and win the WDC then retire to make room for his son.

steve.mandzij
26th January 2018, 18:40
Evgeny Novikov has shown speed lately, he's my pick.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 18:42

1. Sébastien Ogier
2. Sébastien Loeb

https://i.imgur.com/EGcGExR.gif

MrJan
26th January 2018, 18:54
I think it'll finally be Hirvonen's year.

A FONDO
26th January 2018, 18:55
Oh come on you pricks, the girl just loves him on photos. Have you never watched beach volleyball because of some stunning blonde?

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 19:12
Have you never watched beach volleyball because of some stunning blonde?

yes but we don't go on beach volleyball forums suggesting who is going to be champion according to who has the best looking ass.

car
26th January 2018, 20:12
yes but we don't go on beach volleyball forums suggesting who is going to be champion according to who has the best looking ass.

Greg, get your shit about autism deleted or I will report you to the police... hate crime against the disabled. Know your name and where you work pal. Your move.

rayh_mx
26th January 2018, 20:12
Paulo Nobre or Ricardo Trivińo, my bets

tommeke_B
26th January 2018, 20:24
Greg, get your shit about autism deleted or I will report you to the police... hate crime against the disabled. Know your name and where you work pal. Your move.
Regardless if you are serious or not, this is hilarious. :D

car
26th January 2018, 20:43
Regardless if you are serious or not, this is hilarious. :D

why?

MrJan
26th January 2018, 20:54
Oh come on you pricks, the girl just loves him on photos. Have you never watched beach volleyball because of some stunning blonde?

Skiing is more my thing, can't have anything against Frida Hansdotter...but at least I know she hasn't retired from the sport.

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 20:56
where or when did i express my hate towards autistic people ?

car
26th January 2018, 21:22
you reference autism a lot when trying to make fun of others. Trust me, that's enough. Won't be debating or replying to you anymore about this. I have told you what you need to do.

focus206
26th January 2018, 21:32
you reference autism a lot when trying to make fun of others. Trust me, that's enough. Won't be debating or replying to you anymore about this. I have told you what you need to do.

Police barely does anything if someone is reported for death threats on the internet, just think if you'll go to them and say "a guy on a forum makes autism jokes", they'd laugh in your face. That's not even remotely serious enough to have them involved. Just put him on your ignore list, if you really can't stand those.

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 21:36
but calling someone autistic is like calling someone an idiot or stupid... you do not express hate towards the condition you just note that the person is acting that way.

I really would like to see how this goes with the police, as i said i do not have anything against autistic people or any form of disability and i would never make fun of someone with any kind of condition mental or physical... as i said is it a hate crime to call someone stupid ?

you take this forum quite seriously which is interesting.

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 21:42
Police barely does anything if someone is reported for death threats on the internet, just think if you'll go to them and say "a guy on a forum makes autism jokes", they'd laugh in your face. That's not even remotely serious enough to have them involved. Just put him on your ignore list, if you really can't stand those.

to be honest if i saw a person making fun of a disabled person would consider him quite a low life...

but in our everyday lives we use words like idiot, stupid, retarded, wanker and other words which we mean in a negative meaning but if we actually saw a person with the condition we would not use that word...

you have never called someone stupid or any other defamatory word ?

and as i said i never expressed any hate toward people with any kind of condtiiton.

Googol
26th January 2018, 21:45
You called someone autistic with the idea of calling him/her stupid. Isn't that kind of calling autistic people stupid?

MrJan
26th January 2018, 21:48
to be honest if i saw a person making fun of a disabled person would consider him quite a low life...

but in our everyday lives we use words like idiot, stupid, retarded, wanker and other words which we mean in a negative meaning but if we actually saw a person with the condition we would not use that word...

You're the only person I know that uses 'autistic' as an insult. The irony is that you display plenty of the characteristics of autism.

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 21:49
You called someone autistic with the idea of calling him/her stupid. Isn't that kind of calling autistic people stupid?

the problem is you used the word stupid.... so you consider the word stupid to be defamatory and bad... so you consider people that are less intelligent to be inferior or a bad thing... does that consist of a hate crime against less intelligent people ?

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 21:50
You're the only person I know that uses 'autistic' as an insult. The irony is that you display plenty of the characteristics of autism.

again... you use the word autism to make me feel bad... is that a hate crime ?

as i said i never said anything bad about people with disability i am just using that word to note certain behaviors...

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 21:54

so how often a word is used by the public makes it worse ?

for example the word retarded/stupid/idiot is used very frequently that means that saying someone retarded is ok and you do not express any hate towards the condition, while using a less frequent word is bad ?

Googol
26th January 2018, 21:55
the problem is you used the word stupid

but calling someone autistic is like calling someone an idiot or stupid...

Calling a person stupid is just rude. Calling a group of people stupid is at least near hate speech and doing so based on disability is simply idiotic.

MrJan
26th January 2018, 21:58
again... you use the word autism to make me feel bad... is that a hate crime ?

To make you feel bad? No. It's just ironic.

so how often a word is used by the public makes it worse ?

No. You used examples of words that 'we use everyday', the word 'autistic' doesn't fit in that category.

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 21:59
Calling a person stupid is just rude. Calling a group of people stupid is at least near hate speech and doing so based on disability is simply idiotic.

but that is the point i never called autistic people anything... i just used the word... the fact that you perceive it in a negative way has nothing to do with me.

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 22:02
No. You used examples of words that 'we use everyday', the word 'autistic' doesn't fit in that category.

so what is the difference between using a word we use every day and a word we do not use every day ?

as i said calling someone retarded is less severe than calling someone autistic ? they are both bad... but we use them, that does not mean we express any hate towards the group of people affected.

we use them to note certain behaviors...

its the same thing if we see someone bump his head on a sign post and ask them "are you blind ??? " does this mean we hate blind people ? no... we note a behavior that a blind person might have...

MrJan
26th January 2018, 22:05
so what is the difference between using a word we use every day and a word we do not use every day ?

I'm not arguing one way or another, I'm just saying that your logic is flawed.

BTW I'd still have an issue with you calling people 'retard' as well. I used to do the same myself (use it derogatorily), not proud of it.

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 22:09
I'm not arguing one way or another, I'm just saying that your logic is flawed.

BTW I'd still have an issue with you calling people 'retard' as well. I used to do the same myself (use it derogatorily), not proud of it.

everyone uses derogatory terms... for example in this forum i have been called gay, faggot and other things as well... and i believe most of human males sometime in their lives used this word as derogatory... does this shows hate towards homosexuals ? or when we say that a driver drives like a woman we hate women ?

especially on an open forum we use for fun ?

ESTR
26th January 2018, 22:12
Peter Prevc will be WDC obviously..

focus206
26th January 2018, 22:14

you have never called someone stupid or any other defamatory word ?

and as i said i never expressed any hate toward people with any kind of condtiiton.

I don't have a problem with what you said, if I'd feel offended by that, I'd have to feel offended by most of things on the internet. I'm just advising him that threatening to call to police is useless and an overreaction.

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 22:14
Peter Prevc will be WDC obviously..

very anti climatic post kid...

N.O.T
26th January 2018, 22:16
I don't have a problem with what you said, if I'd feel offended by that, I'd have to feel offended by most of things on the internet. I'm just advising him that threatening to call to police is useless and an overreaction.

some people over react over simple things we call them various things but i do not dare to name them

one charge of hate crime is enough for me for today... maybe tomorrow.

ESTR
26th January 2018, 22:32
Old dude, well done. You just make this thread most popular at the moment. And it's even NOT talking about WDC anymore for a long time.

seb_sh
27th January 2018, 07:25
This thread is the perfect example why the ignore feature is good and why I don't waste time arguing with silly men on the internet.

monaaniston
27th January 2018, 15:48
From your house bruv. :talk:

MentalParadox
30th January 2018, 13:29
So, who is going to win the WDC? My money's on Ogier. I believe some drivers could beat him, but they just mess up too often. Ogier is too consistent.

I think the WRC is in good shape compared to pre-2017, but it'll get even better once Ogier retires.

ESTR
30th January 2018, 17:23
So, who is going to win the WDC? My money's on Ogier. I believe some drivers could beat him, but they just mess up too often. Ogier is too consistent.

I think the WRC is in good shape compared to pre-2017, but it'll get even better once Ogier retires.

It will be the same.. Probably Neuville multi champion, or Tanak. Others are not capable of..

spyros
31st January 2018, 15:07
My money is for Neuville or Tanak,i dont think that Seb can do it this year for several reasons.

N.O.T
31st January 2018, 15:29
for several reasons.

name a few.

Mintexmemory
31st January 2018, 15:53
My money is for Neuville or Tanak to negate each other,i think that Seb can do it this year for several reasons:
a) None of the challengers have indicated a consistency in their careers so far
b) No one has the all surfaces comfort that Ogier has
c) Ford and Citroen we’re far superior in Mexico regarding engine performance
d)Only Tanak has shown an ability to be patient in gaining points. All the rest over-drive to be faster than Ogier - win or bust!
Fixed that for you��

52Paddy
2nd February 2018, 17:50

That has absolutely made my evening.