PDA

View Full Version : noise

dah
7th May 2007, 14:05
well i might be starting to sound like a nimby but the noise of that rockingham castle is worse than the scsa cars and the pick ups and i dont see the nimbys complaining about that.

corbygal
7th May 2007, 15:13
Whats going on there then? Why's there a lot of noise?

LessThanSte
7th May 2007, 16:13
They're mowing the grass

savage86
7th May 2007, 17:31
Some of my freinds are there doing a giant civil war reinactment, as its a major I (think) there are over 1000 people taking part. So Cannons and Muskets will be going off.

ascarmarshal
7th May 2007, 20:10
Don't worry. Historical re-enactment also suffers from nimby's. The Western Town I belong to can't allow camping during open weekends because one guy has complained. we are also temporarely banned from doing Native American dancing because this guy doesn't like the sound of the pow wow drum. He doesn't mind the gunfire!!!!!!!!!!

cgs
7th May 2007, 20:30
kill him, that'll cure it :p

(legal notice: not to be taken literally)

Stuart26
8th May 2007, 19:03
But then he would have the pleasure of hearing the bang

Stuart26
8th May 2007, 19:04
yes that should have read wouldn't

ascarmarshal
8th May 2007, 21:48
kill him, that'll cure it :p

(legal notice: not to be taken literally)

We have a Hangin' Tree ready if the council doesn't agree with us. We will give him a 'fair trial' in the courthouse first.

Last year we raised aroung £10k for charity and members and vistors must contribute £50k a year to the local economy. The Rock must contribute far more than that into Corby and the surrounding area