PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Forum

J4MIE
12th December 2006, 18:20
Since buying a new mobile a few weeks ago, I tried to log onto the forum. Except only the main page displays, and when I try to load any other it says "phone memory full" :s

It's a Nokia 6320i (or something) and I've gone through the settings to check them but there's nothing obvious!

Any ideas?

Mp3 Astra
12th December 2006, 22:46
Possibly it's keeping all the images downloaded to the card somewhere?

Daniel
13th December 2006, 01:20
I wouldn't think that space on the MMC would be a problem. It's 32mb and loading up the forum doesn't take nearly that much space. But I could be wrong. Caroline got a 6230i today so perhaps I can try it out on her phone and see what it does :)

race aficionado
13th December 2006, 01:52
I use my BlackBerry and it connects perfectly.
It also must be because I have to pay a hefty monthly fee to have fast internet connection.
It is a treat though.
i can be out of my office and read and answer emails and also have the luxury of reading and participating on our forum.

J4MIE, probably you have to sign on for the $tronger internet $ervice?

Mark
13th December 2006, 08:50
Works on my N73. Although remember that depending on what tarrif you are on the forum pages can take a lot of data transfer. Check your tarrif carefully or you could end up paying a lot of money!

Iain
13th December 2006, 08:52
I used to be able to view threads if I looked at them as printable versions.

Mark
13th December 2006, 08:53
In the previous version of the forum I had a text only version for mobiles, of course that's now disappeared but I hope to bring it back after I complete the other 2,321 tasks I need to do :p

J4MIE
13th December 2006, 16:19
Good suggestions, thanks :up:

(it's tesco payg btw... I'm not tight with money... naaaaaaaaahhhh :p : )