View Full Version : Chatroom

tdb
1st May 2007, 21:23
Guys and Girls,

The Chatroom is still there!
Now the season has started, maybe a few more would like to visit

http://www.chatzy.com/879097256968

Chat is traditionally 9pm on a monday.

But if any of you want to make it a more frequent thing, then here is the place to let everybody know!

The password is available via pm from inamo, reynard or myself.

Happy chatting folks.

deadsquirrel
30th July 2007, 22:31
I take it this has now completely been abandoned :-(

tdb
31st July 2007, 00:21
it would seem so DS.
I have maintained it and kept it going, but since inamo dropped off the radar, it seems everyone else did chatroom wise.

It did become a bit of a girly chatroom for awhile, but is still running if people want to use it!

I will leave it up to you guys to decide a regular chat date and time if you want and will hand over the mod role if it becomes active and i am not around due to racing commitments

racing59
31st July 2007, 00:30
I'm there now!
But will be scuttling off to my pit in a few minutes. Have to be up early.

deadsquirrel
31st July 2007, 12:20
it would seem so DS.
I have maintained it and kept it going, but since inamo dropped off the radar, it seems everyone else did chatroom wise.

It did become a bit of a girly chatroom for awhile, but is still running if people want to use it!

I will leave it up to you guys to decide a regular chat date and time if you want and will hand over the mod role if it becomes active and i am not around due to racing commitments
I must confess I've not been in for a while (usually because I forget!).

Girly it certainly was (although more than cats WERE discussed - and if ANYONE makes any comments, I hope they get barred!), but a fine group!

I nominate Witty for moderator if she's willing! :)

As we seem to have recruited a driver (with girly tendancies - he's had his legs waxes you know, but it's made him no faster ;-) ), maybe we could do one of these fancy 'webchats' after the next event, say on the Monday at 9pm?

racing59
31st July 2007, 14:55
Oi! you leave my hairy legs out of it, or it's handbags at dawn!!

And I'll have you know that I was the fastest V7 on track last weekend!

Reynard
31st July 2007, 23:32
Hey! I have enough on my plate moderating you lot in here without having to worry about a chat room as well... Though actually you've all been exceptionally good, recent events notwithstanding! :cheese:

My problem is that I usually don't tend to log in until later in the evening - 9 is a bit early for me. Maybe a different time could be agreed on?

Chigley
1st August 2007, 00:15
Can we start a poll to see who thinks Witty is doing enough? ;)

tdb
1st August 2007, 00:25
I'm usually back on a monday, so if people want to keep it as it used to be, monday from 9pm then that's fine.

See you all there, i don't have a handbag, but any of you are welcome to bring yours.

LessThanSte
1st August 2007, 07:25
Well um, just give out the password in this room, that'll encourage spur of the moment visits (as mine tend to be, i dont do forward planning!)

darknessrock
1st August 2007, 22:04
We'll be on the forum during chats.. so just PM any of us for the password. To make it public invites all the dogbots... or whatever they're called,

deadsquirrel
2nd August 2007, 12:21
We'll be on the forum during chats.. so just PM any of us for the password. To make it public invites all the dogbots... or whatever they're called,

Likewise, as long as your handle's recognised, can't see there being a problem... :)

darknessrock
6th August 2007, 22:29
Just bringing this to the top... its MONDAY!!!

tdb
8th August 2007, 22:43
Well um, just give out the password in this room, that'll encourage spur of the moment visits (as mine tend to be, i dont do forward planning!)

The password is readily available to known members and anyone who knows it is able to pass it on, however, this forum has been invaded by trolls far too many times, be it anti scsa people or children with silly attitudes. so it is not made public.

I am pleased to see the room getting used again and hope you enjoy plenty of healthy debate about meetings and or general chit chat.

Hope to see many of you there.
All the other racing i work on clashes this year, it would be good to catch up.

SteveA
9th August 2007, 01:54
this forum has been invaded by ... children with silly attitudes

Don't they all? Its a rite of passage!

tdb
28th August 2007, 20:32
Quick bump! as a reminder as the revival didn't last long.

racing59
28th August 2007, 20:39
Where's everyone! Just logged in since it's "monday" in a bank holiday week sort of way...

racing59
28th August 2007, 22:21
Come on people. Have a chat in the chatroom!

Rob.

tdb
29th August 2007, 21:44
Guys and girls, i have noticed the comments on room updates.
You need to click on the "my prefrences" on the left hand side and set the room checks to 10 secs, the standard setting is none so the room will update randomly.
reset your prefrences and you will see faster updates.

Happy chatting people.

racing59
29th August 2007, 22:02
Muchos gracias Amigo!

See you at Silverstone on the 7th?

Rob.

darknessrock
17th September 2007, 22:21
Another BUMP.. It's Monday again..................

bravheart
17th September 2007, 23:04
Hi All, could someone send me the pass word and ill join you!

darknessrock
17th September 2007, 23:14
pm sent

turn 4 mad
17th September 2007, 23:16
Hi All, could someone send me the pass word and ill join you!

dont forget me.

darknessrock
17th September 2007, 23:30
pm again

english4ever
17th September 2007, 23:48
Tractors joined the chatroom its quite busy!!!

Nick Brad
18th September 2007, 19:28
Excuse moi silver plate, but can I have the password and what not.

Nick Brad
18th September 2007, 20:53
Ta muchy, I'm in there now if anyone wishes to come for a chat with us.

Tractorboy.
18th September 2007, 20:56
And me!

Nick Brad
18th September 2007, 20:59
You still english4ever? [b]I don't see no flag fool[/BA Baracus]

darknessrock
18th September 2007, 22:26
you got the password last night tractor...........

Nick Brad
18th September 2007, 22:49
He meant to come and chat with him as well, lol, not give him the password. He's gone now, but myself, Henry and Duncan are still in here.

darknessrock
19th September 2007, 00:32
Sorry tractor

Reynard
19th September 2007, 23:30
There's folks lurking in chat tonight - why don't ya come and join us for a chinwag?

darknessrock
24th September 2007, 22:19
There's folks lurking in chat tonight - why don't ya come and join us for a chinwag?

and tonight too.

tdb
2nd October 2007, 00:41
just cleared a very empty room.
only witty and gasman in tonight! :(

surely there is some off season solice in chatting about awards do or hopes and dreams for 08?

chat to each other guys, who knows? some inspiration for 08 may come from it?

the room is there for you!
Tech2, i'm sure you have something to say!

racing59
2nd October 2007, 09:02
Sorry,

Been too busy working on plans for a 10 car team..... :D

Nick Brad
2nd October 2007, 13:11
Sorry guys, was round my mates place helping him complete Juiced 2 on the 360. He's already completed Halo 3 and so HIN is the next one on the list. Not to mention Sega Rally, that game has come along so much since the first version.
I may pop in there tonight if anyone's about.

Reynard
2nd October 2007, 17:37
I should be lurking around at some point this evening ;)

deadsquirrel
2nd October 2007, 17:40
sorry, Monday nights after a long weekend's racing are always tough to stay awake for :(

racing59
2nd October 2007, 18:09
I'll see if I can get on there this evening at some time.

Tractorboy.
2nd October 2007, 23:05
Theres a couple in the chatroom!!

racing59
2nd October 2007, 23:26
Can I watch?

Ooops wrong website. Sorry.

Tractorboy.
2nd October 2007, 23:33
theres me, bremner, witty rob and laura in now!!!

Gasman#99
22nd October 2007, 23:32
ive popped in to the chat room most evenings in the last 2 weeks, and theres as much life as a ford fiesta race at rockingham.

racing59
23rd October 2007, 01:02
Some of us are in bed sleeping ready for a hard days work tomorrow, leaving a carefully trained bumble bee to type the message on our behalf....
zzzzzzzzzzz

Nick Brad
23rd October 2007, 14:16
Sorry, not been well and I'm hoping to conserve my strength and get better before friday. Heck, I haven't even had a shave for the last few days and I now have a full beard to trim off!!!!!!!!!!

Reynard
23rd October 2007, 23:26
Sorry, not been well and I'm hoping to conserve my strength and get better before friday. Heck, I haven't even had a shave for the last few days and I now have a full beard to trim off!!!!!!!!!!

Urgh, I know what you mean. I've been tucked up in bed with a bad case of the lurgi and as of this moment, I'm unlikely to show my ugly mug on Friday. :(

tdb
14th November 2007, 00:14
Bump!

Chigley
14th November 2007, 00:17
There's never anyone home when I drop in to have a chat :(

tdb
19th November 2007, 18:59
I've hoovered, dusted and even refilled the glade plug-ins!
IT should be lovely in there for you all. :)