PDA

View Full Version : Radio Frequencies from BRSCC @ The Rock April 2007

RexRacing2000
1st May 2007, 16:43
Heres a link to the frequencies I got for this last weekend.

http://www.htmlonlineracing.com/radio_frequencies_april_07.htm

Please post if you notice any glaring mistakes, or have any additional information.

Dave17
1st May 2007, 21:06
Nice one JR, on the money as ever! Just one point, the marshals do not have a frequency. Posts on the infield are in touch with race control by a deck phone-like a mobile but to a manned switchboard-and the oval has a land line that connects all turns, gantry and clerk of the course in race control.

RexRacing2000
8th May 2007, 14:00
Nice one JR, on the money as ever! Just one point, the marshals do not have a frequency. Posts on the infield are in touch with race control by a deck phone-like a mobile but to a manned switchboard-and the oval has a land line that connects all turns, gantry and clerk of the course in race control.

Yeah, I noticed the 'landline' system they've got installed. I previously found that frequency being used though so included it. Just in case it ever gets used again. If I remember right it may have been one from last year.

racing59
8th May 2007, 20:59
Spotted one mistake. My own!!!!

I reported using 456.3875. Wrong! that's the frequency (duplex) I use with my Thundersaloon/Britcar.

For Rockingham, I use 456.8625MHz CTCSS 77Hz.

Rob.