PDA

View Full Version : Edwards ahead of Hayden thus far

edlalu
1st May 2007, 04:45
I just glanced at the current season standing for MotoGP and though Colin Edwards and Hayden are tied for points, Edwards is listed ahead for the season. I assume this is due to acctual finish positions?

The Phantom
1st May 2007, 05:43
I assume this is due to acctual finish positions?

That's the normal practise, although I haven't actually looked at whether that's how it's worked out for them.

Hopkins in 9th is not indicative of his actual pace so far!

Barros in 8th - the quiet achiever.

ChrisS
1st May 2007, 14:02
The order on the standing tables is determined by points scored, if thats a tie by first places, then by 2nd places etc...

edlalu
1st May 2007, 15:16
The real surprise for me was following Capirossi's 3rd in Turkey he is not in the top 10! : (

Silver
1st May 2007, 19:40
The real surprise for me was following Capirossi's 3rd in Turkey he is not in the top 10! : (

It's the only race this season that he's actually finished in the top ten though.

tha_jackal
2nd May 2007, 03:03
If Vermeulen had of finished second in Turkey (as his times suggested) he would be 5th in the championship, now he's 10th .. :p DAMN YOU JACQUE! Bright green bowling ball indeed.

edlalu
2nd May 2007, 03:48
I thought Jacque's rear tire got touched which contributed to his loss of control going into the turn?

As for Lori, it was more a comment on his standing in 06 and my surprise (and dismay) he is so far down in the standings.