PDA

View Full Version : Pick UP Paint!

truckmonster
30th April 2007, 19:54
The new paint colours of some of this years trucks was very impressive Michael Smith,Richard Novell and Steve Dances trucks were just some of new colours on show.and another Pink truck on the oval! :s pin:

LessThanSte
1st May 2007, 10:02
Agreed. Like the look of Steve's car, it stands out now which is nice. The 24 looks ace too, though needs a couple more logos.

Going to be a hard choice at the forum awards, me thinks!

Chigley
1st May 2007, 10:24
Personally I prefered Paul P's truck when it was blue. It was easy to distinguish especially when moving through the field. Now its just a black truck with nothing to readily identify it which hinders us on the gantry as we like to keep an eye on the quicker drivers to ensure that they aren't obstructed by back markers.

:)

pickup
1st May 2007, 12:17
Agreed. Like the look of Steve's car, it stands out now which is nice. The 24 looks ace too, though needs a couple more logos.

Going to be a hard choice at the forum awards, me thinks!

Unfortunately logos come at a price and it's very difficult to find people willing to pay to advertise on race cars, a situation shared by most teams i think.
I think Steve Dances car on track is at a glance easily confused with the cheerios truck a couple of times i got them wrong until i looked at the door numers!

truckmonster
1st May 2007, 20:52
i know Richard is hoping to get a sponsor on board,he was going well at the weekend too!

Nick Brad
4th May 2007, 12:11
Some very nice paintjobs this year in the trucks, the thing that stood out for me most though was the number of white trucks that have appeared. Glad I'm not spotting for one of those through 2/3.