PDA

View Full Version : So who's going to win next sundays race?

Hotbikerchic33
30th April 2007, 08:13
Me i want Casey Stoner to win! :D :) :cool:

NinjaMaster
30th April 2007, 09:18
He's got it in the bag! :up: :laugh:

tha_jackal
30th April 2007, 09:34
I third that motion! :D Vermeulen to join him on the podium and Ant West to grab a top 5 and his team get the bike sorted.. Ahhh to live in a perfect world :p

jim mcglinchey
30th April 2007, 10:22

Hang about, what happened Marco and Vale all the wayyy? !

NinjaMaster
30th April 2007, 10:32
They're old news! :D

Hotbikerchic33
30th April 2007, 14:37

My hubby made me put vale on my signature as he is big fan of his! i still love Marco but he isnt going to win on Sunday :(

I've been winding my hubby up over casey winning and he doesnt find it funny but i do :D

I told him last time casey was going to win he said no way and off to work he went he wasnt happy when my wish came true!!!

Last time i predicted an out come it was that danni was to knock nicky of his bike and thats just what happened!!! :p

My hubby is getting a new bike soon and i said can we have 27 on the side of it well you can guess what his answer was!!! :eek: :eek:

Hotbikerchic33
30th April 2007, 14:45
Stoner di Casey di vincere domeniche corrono! ;) :D :)

The Phantom
1st May 2007, 03:03
Here we go again : )

Yes, I do believe you are, or will be, correct.

Kropotkin's blog suggests that all the other teams needed to spend the two weeks between Istanbul and Shanghai, looking for an additional stable of horsepower : )

Is there any chance that the grenade-like potential of the Duc motors might, when used to its full potential as will happen this weekend, actually lead to them exploding? Surely they will have to have an engine failure eventually...

Hotbikerchic33
1st May 2007, 08:14
I think sunday will be a very interesting Race i am really excited about it! :D