PDA

View Full Version : "A Big Thank You to REVOLUTION RACING"

bravheart
30th April 2007, 01:29
I would just like to say a very BIG thank you to all at REVOLUTION RACING!
Especially to all my crew on the 31 car, Corky, Tractor, Roger and Big John for all your hard work and efforts over the whole weekend!! "Your the Best"

Lets hope i can reward you all with a few more podiums in 2007.

Thanks Again!

turn 4 mad
30th April 2007, 11:21
Especially to all my crew on the 31 car, Corky, Tractor, Roger and Big John for all your hard work and efforts over the whole weekend!! "Your the Best"

Thanks Again!

As long as they remember the spare wheels hey duncan!!! ha ha

bravheart
30th April 2007, 14:00
But Hey! they gave me a Great car to drive in Race 1!! and to be honest, It was'nt all their fault!

WAK-WAK
30th April 2007, 14:17
Just to say a big thank you to all at Revolution Racing, And all the hard work the boys put into the 95 car Saturday night and into sunday morning. We will be there next time, lets get it back as it was with the axel and we will be fighting. Thanks All.
And well, what can I say, Mr duncan Gray, That big bowl of Beans Did the trick.
Well done duncan for the podium finish.

bravheart
30th April 2007, 14:30
Just to say a big thank you to all at Revolution Racing, And all the hard work the boys put into the 95 car Saturday night and into sunday morning. We will be there next time, lets get it back as it was with the axel and we will be fighting. Thanks All.
And well, what can I say, Mr duncan Gray, That big bowl of Beans Did the trick.
Well done duncan for the podium finish.

Thanks Mate! Yes i couldn't wait for the pace to start moving for obvious reasons! He He

Lets hope you have a little more luck in the June round! Hey, and who knows? we might both be on the podium together!

Tractorboy.
29th May 2008, 18:34

Thanks Again!

Look i can prove it!!!!!

Tractor.

bravheart
29th May 2008, 19:00
Look i can prove it!!!!!

Tractor.

Me To Tractor! off the Teamnetworking Web site

Team Networking would however, like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Revolution Racing for their dedication and support during 2006 and the start of the 2007 season.

JovialJooles
30th May 2008, 10:30
ooh look.

Let's revive a thread that is over a year old for an inter team squabble.

If any of the V8 boys have issues; either use the phone or if you don't want to talk to each other like adults, use the PM system.

Don't arse about on the forum! :mad: