PDA

View Full Version : Rally and Myspace?

GruppoB
12th December 2006, 05:05
Stumbled upon Guy Wilks' page by accident.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=104811573

bennizw
12th December 2006, 08:23
Had been fun to see if some other drivers also have MySpace. If you come over them, post them here!

jonas_mcrae
12th December 2006, 17:50
income: 250,000pounds and higher WOW
and a lot of girls there LOL, for everything else hennings blog is way better,

L5->R5/CR
12th December 2006, 20:07
wonder if it is a legit page?

There are a lot of fanboy created MySpace pages for "celebrities" that the person who the page is about have no hand in the creation or maintenance of.

GruppoB
13th December 2006, 09:35
Im almost positive its real. On rally radio another driver mentioned his page as a joke.

Also it seems hes got his old friends on it. And most of his pics are personal.

L5->R5/CR
13th December 2006, 15:23
Im almost positive its real. On rally radio another driver mentioned his page as a joke.

Also it seems hes got his old friends on it. And most of his pics are personal.

Did you see "Christians" page?

GruppoB
13th December 2006, 20:29
lol Yea at least it claims it isnt realy him outright, one of your friends playing a joke Christian?

Bjorn240
13th December 2006, 21:17
Yeah, it was intended as a prank - two friends of mine set it up to say, "Look, Travis has lots of fans, and now you have two fans!" (When they were the only two 'friends.') You know, making fun of the co-driver and all that.

But they have done a good job updating it and have been really nice and respectful about it. If they get real co-driving questions from people, they'll forward them to me and stuff. So I think it's pretty funny, actually. My wife even sent them some pictures to use.

GruppoB
13th December 2006, 22:38
Given the enormous popularity of myspace I think it could only be a good thing helping with exposure etc... You should try and convince Travis to get one too, update with blogs and stuff about his career

EDIT: BTW Congrats hotshot WRC codriver. Looking forward to see you guys in Mexico etc... next year.

Barry_
13th December 2006, 22:50
Yeah, it was intended as a prank - two friends of mine set it up to say, "Look, Travis has lots of fans, and now you have two fans!" (When they were the only two 'friends.') You know, making fun of the co-driver and all that.

But they have done a good job updating it and have been really nice and respectful about it. If they get real co-driving questions from people, they'll forward them to me and stuff. So I think it's pretty funny, actually. My wife even sent them some pictures to use.

oh tite...christian edstrom!!!

WRCfan
14th December 2006, 05:07
If your talking about Travis Pastrana hes already on MySpace, hes under my friends list, nice guy too!