PDA

View Full Version : this morning runs!

car20
28th April 2007, 15:44
looking at timing sheets from morning runs looks like 11 STOCK CARS no martin heath on timings and 20 PICK UPS

robbo in 99 car only had 2laps not surprised mike (had no) luck in that car last year and rob put in 7 laps jonh steward on pole top 7 all within 1 second so should be close despite 11 cars

Tser
28th April 2007, 15:49
top 7 all within 1 second so should be close despite 11 cars

A second is a massive gap at the Rock!

jonathan carr
28th April 2007, 19:54
I counted 12 cars in the paddock.
Did anyone see Phil Weaver's car run. ( I left before Quali 2 )

cgs
28th April 2007, 19:58
13 cars are there but only 11 car. the 77 didn't have a driver and the 13th car was for Miguel Gomes who unfortunately can't race because of problems with his licence

LessThanSte
28th April 2007, 20:15
Shame that. When i spoke to him the other day he was unsure whether he could get the funding or not. Do i take it that he did get the money sorted?

turn 4 mad
28th April 2007, 20:25
robbo in 99 car only had 2laps not surprised mike (had no) luck in that car last year and rob put in 7 laps

the 99 car is running brilliant for the first time in 2 years, chris was actually just getting use to the car this morning like everyone else was and started showing some good times, qualifying was very short though.
the 26 car kissed the wall this morning and shane brereton done the same this afternoon although all cars came home in 1 piece.
and colin whie is on pole.

Tser
28th April 2007, 20:28
13 cars are there but only 11 car. the 77 didn't have a driver and the 13th car was for Miguel Gomes who unfortunately can't race because of problems with his licence

So no foreign licences, presumably as the Championship now has only a club racing grade.

Also if you haven't done your ARDS, you must do this to get a National B and then get the minimum number of signatures to upgrade to National A, with no exceptions. So anybody doing their Rookie test without having done ARDS cannot race for a good while yet!

Brewery, piss up?

JovialJooles
30th April 2007, 00:04
Is this morning back yet? Hopefully it'll be ready for tomorrow. :p