PDA

View Full Version : New Show Coming In 2017....Hopefully

Flatout America
6th December 2016, 00:48
Greetings all -

I’m part of the crew working on a cool new TV show, all centered around grass-roots motorsports. If you’re even remotely interested in any type of motor-racing, please give this Kickstarter a look. The video will give you a good idea of what it’s all about:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1239553899/flatout-america

It’s a pretty unique concept that will be driven by the people supporting it, so, virtually anything could happen. The whole thing is being developed by a group of long time TV professionals that are just chasing the dream.

No spam intended. I’m happy to answer any questions that I can.

Thanks,

Paul

Tazio
6th December 2016, 02:15
Sounds kind of lame bro!

Flatout America
6th December 2016, 02:19
What would you like to see in a grass roots/amateur racing show?

Tazio
6th December 2016, 02:29
TBH I prefer pro racing! I'm not interested in the machinations of scrub amateur wrenches in yet another in the plethora of reality shows, but party on bro!

steveaki13
6th December 2016, 12:14
I think it sounds interesting. When I get somewhere I am able to view it I will take a look.

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Jag_Warrior
9th December 2016, 17:22
The link says that it's been canceled already. I was going to suggest that the show visit some of the more popular pro-am and club tracks around the country (especially the various motorsports parks and country club type facilities). And then follow a couple of family run teams through the weekend. If you could have ended your season at the SCCA Runoffs, that would have been perfect, IMO.

If you don't think that presenting content to something like MAVTV or Velocity would be a cost effective option, may I suggest that you look at developing a Roku channel? If you can build a following there, then maybe there would be a chance that you could grow from there. And if not Roku, heck, there's always YouTube. But whatever direction you choose, I encourage you to give it a shot.