PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Into Racing!

StorminSambo
10th August 2016, 18:36
Hello To All,
I am new to this forum and i recently did a driving experience day & i've always enjoyed driving/racing.
I've recently looked into how to get involved in Motorsport - Track Racing. (Not rally or rally cross)
I've found out that you need the MSA Starter Pack & then Apply for your ARDS course to get your race license. National B i think it is called.

Can anybody confirm this is the way to go?

Many Thanks

Sam :cool:

Starter
10th August 2016, 21:34
It depends on where you are. Different paths in different countries.

StorminSambo
11th August 2016, 12:58
It depends on where you are. Different paths in different countries.
UK - Near Castle Coombe

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Steve Boyd
18th August 2016, 00:50
Hello To All,
I am new to this forum and i recently did a driving experience day & i've always enjoyed driving/racing.
I've recently looked into how to get involved in Motorsport - Track Racing. (Not rally or rally cross)
I've found out that you need the MSA Starter Pack & then Apply for your ARDS course to get your race license. National B i think it is called.

Can anybody confirm this is the way to go?

Many Thanks

Sam :cool:

Yes - in the UK that is exactly the route to obtain a licence to race. There is a similar procedure for stage rallying that involves a "Go Rallying Pack" and a BARS course. For Kart racing it's a "Starting Karting Pack" and a NatSKA course. More information on the MSA web site (www.msauk.org) under "GET STARTED".