PDA

View Full Version : For all involved this season...

Al_Green
26th April 2007, 21:47
I won't get another chance to get on the forum before the weekend, so on behalf of the officials and safety crew (I'm sure I speak on their behalfs), here's wishing all the best for the season to the drivers, spotters, crews, and supporters of the SCSA Stock Cars and the Pick Up Truck series.

May your sponsors be generous, the racing be close and fair, and the scuff marks easy to polish out.

To the fans, thanks for your patience during the close season, yet again we've avoided builders, nimbys, trolls and doom-mongers to arrive at what promises to be another excellent year of oval racing

And specifically to the drivers, come round again next time...We might drop you a jelly baby next time by!

See you in the sun at the weekend when we go green, green, green :cool:
Al

deadsquirrel
26th April 2007, 22:04
See you in the sun at the weekend when we go green, green, green :cool:
Al

Agree with everything Al says, hope everyone has a great enjoyable weekend, and we'll see you all when it goes yellow, yellow, yellow ;) (But hopefully not)

Jordygirl
26th April 2007, 22:26
On behalf of the Rockingham marshals can I add, we hope you keep safe & we'll be looking out for you. Good Luck to everyone :wave:

gavinseager154
26th April 2007, 22:53
hows the new hat al

thanks to all of you for doing a great job every one who races and attends the weekend im sure appreciates it

team 54

Reynard
26th April 2007, 23:03
And on behalf of the photographers...

May the paddock gotchas be side-splittingly funny and the track action produce exceptional and memorable photographs!

Umm, preferably without the need for rubber underwear!!! :laugh:

cgs
26th April 2007, 23:10
and on behalf of the TV coverage of which i am now a member, may your racing look good, your interviews great and witty, and you face look lovely.

JovialJooles
26th April 2007, 23:18
Wow, well I think we're all sorted aren't we?

Oh no...

To the great Rain Gods in the Skies, smile down on us over the weekend and keep the precipitation away.

There, all done! :D

Tiesse
26th April 2007, 23:55
Bloody weather forecast keeps changing. Don't car what it does as long as the track is dry enough for the guys to race!

racing59
27th April 2007, 07:01
Thanks Al, and all those who help to make it happen.

See you Saturday (if not before!)

Rob.

acorn
27th April 2007, 13:49
i'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone involved a successful weekend, spectacular and incident packed but injury free.

unfortunately i can't make it this weekend due to circumstances beyond my (but not the nhs') control. i am hopeful of joining you all later in the year.

Chigley
27th April 2007, 17:21
The Jelly Baby's are marinading quite nicely in the Ribena. :D

hicksy
27th April 2007, 18:04
The Jelly Baby's are marinading quite nicely in the Ribena. :D

That sounds kinda nice...May the suply of Jelly babies be endless.

shuz7
28th April 2007, 23:04
Rob loves the black ones ONLY!!!!! (NOT)

racing59
28th April 2007, 23:04
This morning sometime after o-dark-hundred hours, I arrived at the circuit, to be greeted by a Mr Chigley brandishing a bottle of Ribena! However, a lovely gesture by JordiGirl with an officially sanctioned Stockcar sized Jelly Baby catching net. Sadly, Tech have declared the net an illegal aerodynamic aid, so I can't have it where I wanted it.

racing59
30th April 2007, 10:49
Thanks for the Jellybabies Jordigirl!!

And THANK YOU ALL for being there, and making it all happen.

See you next time.

If not before!

Rob.