PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes cover their back

driveace
5th May 2016, 17:15
According to Mercedes on BBC text
They are saying that they are not favoring Rosberg
Or supplying Hamilton with an inferior car
Its all in your minds
Well Lewis IF things dont improve then the seat in the Red car looks good after Kimi retired end of season In the meantime try kick that Germans arse please

dj_bytedisaster
5th May 2016, 17:37
According to Mercedes on BBC text
They are saying that they are not favoring Rosberg
Or supplying Hamilton with an inferior car
Its all in your minds
Well Lewis IF things dont improve then the seat in the Red car looks good after Kimi retired end of season In the meantime try kick that Germans arse please

You could try to adjust your medication, because rabid "fans" like you are the reason that Merc thought it was neccessary to adress an issue that doesn't exist. Oh, and what difference does the nationality of his team mate make?

A FONDO
5th May 2016, 17:56
FACT is that several of Ham's mechanic went working on Nico's car this year. About the rest - time will tell... So many races left this season, details will emerge...

dj_bytedisaster
5th May 2016, 18:11
FACT is that several of Ham's mechanic went working on Nico's car this year. About the rest - time will tell... So many races left this season, details will emerge...

And why would that make a difference? The mechanics don't build Lewis' engines. The engineers back in Brixworth do, and those aren't even at the track. And those same mechanics worked on Nico's car last year. Nobody said Nico was having inferior mechanics. Mainly, because he didn't. Rosberg won seven races and those mechanics were part of it, because some of them worked on his car already when he won the last three races in 2015.

Koz
5th May 2016, 18:42
You could try to adjust your medication, because rabid "fans" like you are the reason that Merc thought it was neccessary to adress an issue that doesn't exist. Oh, and what difference does the nationality of his team mate make?

But!!! But! But!!!!!!!!!

If things were reversed, you'd be the one banging on about how they were sabotaging Nico! And I'd probably be right there agreeing with you!

I remember in 2011 or 2012 there was an article about Shoe's car being sabotaged by someone within Mercedes.

Bagwan
5th May 2016, 18:51
It's obviously voodoo .
Pussycat curse .

dj_bytedisaster
5th May 2016, 22:45
But!!! But! But!!!!!!!!!

If things were reversed, you'd be the one banging on about how they were sabotaging Nico! And I'd probably be right there agreeing with you!

I remember in 2011 or 2012 there was an article about Shoe's car being sabotaged by someone within Mercedes.

I never thought I would defend Mercedes, but you guys are just too rabid.

Tazio
6th May 2016, 02:38
It's obviously voodoo .
Pussycat curse . This is some prime shizzle! No way this is just the way things are happening this season :stareup: ;)

Bagwan
7th May 2016, 18:45
This is some prime shizzle! No way this is just the way things are happening this season :stareup: ;)

Pussycat Doll .
Voodoo doll .
Coincidence ? I think not .

The chicken sacrifice was carried out just after Lewis won the big game , and had several engineers brainwashed to give Nico the last three wins of the season .
Those same engineers , with the same twisted minds , are now with Lewis after the change .

Or , it could have been the suspension change that happened at the same time as the alleged chicken incident , making the car slightly more suited to Rosberg .
They've never been far apart , and a small change can have a large effect .

Tazio
7th May 2016, 22:54
You know you may actually have something there.

And Hamilton, currently in Miami before a scheduled appearance at the Barbados
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/may/06/lewis-hamilton-f1-fans-forget-mercedes-conspiracy-theories
The article states that h\e is going there for "the Barbados Festival of Speed". However it doesn't take much imagination to see he is there to, how should I say, change his Ju Ju. Dang Baggie, this whole thing is starting to freak me out, to say nothing of the effects it may have on my pick'ems. ;)

Bagwan
8th May 2016, 12:06
You know you may actually have something there.

The article states that h\e is going there for "the Barbados Festival of Speed". However it doesn't take much imagination to see he is there to, how should I say, change his Ju Ju. Dang Baggie, this whole thing is starting to freak me out, to say nothing of the effects it may have on my pick'ems. ;)

No mojo no mo unless he took the zombie engineers with him .

inimitablestoo
9th May 2016, 10:22
Lewis said he wanted a competitive car... Mercedes delivered
Lewis said he wanted another championship... Mercedes delivered
Lewis said he thrived on adversity... Mercedes are currently delivering there too

No conspiracy there ;)

Bagwan
13th May 2016, 19:42
No mojo today , at 7 tenths behind ,
in third no less , him a nosin' to da grind ,
complainin' 'bout pressure - about to pop ,
and still thinkin 'bout Nico and dat engineering swap .

Gotta be a rap song in that somewhere .

Tazio
14th May 2016, 21:29
No mojo today , at 7 tenths behind ,
in third no less , him a nosin' to da grind ,
complainin' 'bout pressure - about to pop ,
and still thinkin 'bout Nico and dat engineering swap .

Gotta be a rap song in that somewhere .
Boss git di mojo back for quali.
He's not out of the woods yet. Zombie engineers could still sabotage his race.
It's all to play for Sunday. If Nico beats him, I think Lewis will be disappointed, but he will stay cool and composed.
I don't think will see the Boss "pop"

Bagwan
14th May 2016, 23:34
Lewis did a no panic nice job in qually , and now he'll have to defend his wings from a scared Ozzie and a rabid teenager , not just his long-run Barcelona master team mate looking to take that first right first .

Add in a couple of red ones who lost their way , who will be looking to take advantage at the first opportunity , and you've got a recipe for a shower of carbon fiber .

Of all the top six , the one with the least pressure , and who is least likely to force any issues at that first corner is Nico .