PDA

View Full Version : China 2016

Bagwan
15th April 2016, 18:28
Looks like the reds are fast .
Looks like all are having trouble with high pressures required for the tires .
Looks like qually could be wet .

Looks like we don't really need that new qually system to mix things up for Sunday .

Looks like this could be fun to watch .

steveaki13
15th April 2016, 20:25
Looks like not many people are interested in the race :p

Stan Reid
15th April 2016, 21:38
I remember at Indy a few decades ago when one team installed an oversize, press fit, popoff valve that kept it from ever popping off. :idea:

Bagwan
15th April 2016, 22:31
Looks like not many people are interested in the race :p

Looks like it . Too bad . Could be good .

Bagwan
15th April 2016, 22:34
I remember at Indy a few decades ago when one team installed an oversize, press fit, popoff valve that kept it from ever popping off. :idea:

Are y'all incineratin somethin , Stan ?

Stan Reid
15th April 2016, 23:45
Are y'all incineratin somethin , Stan ?

Who Me?;)

Tazio
16th April 2016, 01:45
Looks like it . Too bad . Could be good .
I'm down with it dawgz. I plan on really enjoying quali regardless of the outcome :beer:

steveaki13
16th April 2016, 07:43
I am here. Morning guys

Tazio
16th April 2016, 07:56
'sup Steve?

steveaki13
16th April 2016, 07:59
Not much. My back is screwed, otherwise nice and quiet :p

Tazio
16th April 2016, 08:04
Sorry to hear that bro! Red flag manor stopped on track!

steveaki13
16th April 2016, 08:12
Little bit of water and they are drying the track????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

WTF. we had better not run in damp anymore. Too dangerous:rolleyes:

Big Ben
16th April 2016, 08:19
Little bit of water and they are drying the track????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

WTF. we had better not run in damp anymore. Too dangerous:rolleyes:
F1 has become really pathetic

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Tazio
16th April 2016, 08:24
Dang dawgz let's get this thing going, it's past my bedtime:snore: :dork:

steveaki13
16th April 2016, 08:34
Hamilton is in massive trouble.

Its not the boss's season this year

steveaki13
16th April 2016, 08:36
Hammy going to start 22nd. :eek: mixing the grid up or what

Tazio
16th April 2016, 08:41
Boss in a heap o' trouble!

steveaki13
16th April 2016, 09:00
The Hulk only has 3 wheels :eek:

Tazio
16th April 2016, 09:04
That screwed a lot of final runs!

dj_bytedisaster
16th April 2016, 09:25
Vettel's gamble backfired badly

Big Ben
16th April 2016, 09:26
Mercedes is just toying with everybody :laugh:

Tazio
16th April 2016, 09:26
Bossberg grabs pole, well played!

dj_bytedisaster
16th April 2016, 09:28
Mercedes is just toying with everybody :laugh:

completely messed up the first sector and then just ran the engine at 10% less derated power probably.

Bagwan
16th April 2016, 14:21
Yes , looks like we may have a race tomorrow .

Must be said that Lewis is taking it well , and it will be fun to see him carve through the field .
Tough ask , though , even with a full compliment of new tires .

And , stonker lap from Ric .

Tazio
16th April 2016, 18:00
Yes , looks like we may have a race tomorrow .May is the operative word there. If Nico (starting on the soft) holds p1 at the start he is likely to build up a lead, once once the Ferrari's, and Danny Boy come in to pit and fall behind others down the grid that started on soft. Should be great action throughout the field though, and bad things could happen to Nico. I will enjoy seeing how Bossy-Bear ;) comes through the field. :dork:

steveaki13
16th April 2016, 18:37
Cant wait to see Hamilton storm though the field. I dont think it will be as easy as some think.

I reckon he will finish 4th behind Nico & the Ferrari's. Maybe 5th if Daniel has a good race.

Bagwan
16th April 2016, 19:08
May is the operative word there. If Nico (starting on the soft) holds p1 at the start he is likely to build up a lead, once once the Ferrari's, and Danny Boy come in to pit and fall behind others down the grid that started on soft. Should be great action throughout the field though, and bad things could happen to Nico. I will enjoy seeing how Bossy-Bear ;) comes through the field. :dork:

Holey Shatner , Tazzy bear ! Whaddaya want ? A friggin guarantee ?

Nobody will be immune to the stony tire pressures , and I expect the field to be brought back together more than once .
Everybody's talkin' racy except the Renault guys who say they are on icy roads .

Me thinkum Renault tellum truth . Icy road makum skins fall off cliff sooner .

Bagwan
16th April 2016, 19:11
Cant wait to see Hamilton storm though the field. I dont think it will be as easy as some think.

I reckon he will finish 4th behind Nico & the Ferrari's. Maybe 5th if Daniel has a good race.

He's got a new motor , and lots of tires , but what makes you think he'll finish , steve ?

Tazio
16th April 2016, 20:03
Holey Shatner , Tazzy bear ! Whaddaya want ? A friggin guarantee ?

Nobody will be immune to the stony tire pressures , and I expect the field to be brought back together more than once .
Everybody's talkin' racy except the Renault guys who say they are on icy roads .

Me thinkum Renault tellum truth . Icy road makum skins fall off cliff sooner .
Tazzy thinkum Nico has big advantage, very likely to win easily!, although a safety car could throw a spanner into the works!

Tazio
16th April 2016, 20:09

Third is not out of the question. I'm interested to see which tire he starts on and his strategy.

Stan Reid
16th April 2016, 20:24

When he gets to Alonzo, Fernando (a real man) will probably put him over the fence-enough with the affirnative action tuning (Nazi guilt) Formula 1 Champions.

steveaki13
16th April 2016, 20:33
Third is not out of the question. I'm interested to see which tire he starts on and his strategy.

I cant see him using super soft at the start. Given they seem almost useless here. Lasting a few laps. What do you reckon? The soft tyres to attack while running a decent stint, or the harder tyre to go massively long knowing he has pace on the first 10 cars he needs to pass?

Tazio
16th April 2016, 20:42
:stareup: I'm hoping he goes with the medium to start, However I think soft will be the choice, and then plays it by ear. He could really use a well placed safety car!

dj_bytedisaster
17th April 2016, 01:53
Baring any mechanical mishaps,´Hamilton will finish on the podium,. Merc has been sandbagging since day one, Rosberg's pole lap proved that. He completely messed up the first sector, but still finished half a second up on everybody. With a safety car he could even win it.

Duncan
17th April 2016, 05:24
Ironic, really, that just as soon as we finally dump Bernie's daft "let's mix up the grid" qualifying demands, we have the defending champion starting at the back of the grid because of electrical issues...

In unrelated news, Mercedes are said to be looking for somebody described as a "short, white haired old man" seen sneaking out from the Mercedes garage in the early hours of the morning holding what appeared to be a spark plug.

Tazio
17th April 2016, 05:59
Ironic, really, that just as soon as we finally dump Bernie's daft "let's mix up the grid" qualifying demands, we have the defending champion starting at the back of the grid because of electrical issues...

In unrelated news, Mercedes are said to be looking for somebody described as a "short, white haired old man" seen sneaking out from the Mercedes garage in the early hours of the morning holding what appeared to be a spark plug.Tough break for Lewis, but a bigger disappointment , at least in my way of thinking, was the red flag that ended q2 when we were set for a real shootout. I know Fred and Jense were very disappointed. I'll still take this system hands down.

Did Bernie visit the FI garage :p:

Tazio
17th April 2016, 06:42
Evening Gurlz :angel:

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 06:53
Dudes :cool:

Tazio
17th April 2016, 06:55
Almost time for lights out bro!

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 06:57
So will Hamilton have a better start than before and be 10th-15th after lap 1? That would help alot, but turn one here is not slow which may harm that.

He starts on softs.

Meanwhile can the horses & Bulls stop the other silver arrow

Tazio
17th April 2016, 07:01
Nico may get passed at the start. If not he is in the pound seats

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 07:03
Kimi, Felipe & Hammy all lost their front wings

longisland
17th April 2016, 07:04
Carnage!

N4D13
17th April 2016, 07:06
I'm thinking Lewis was lucky not to have had a DNF. The last front wing I remember getting lodged under a car was Alonso's one in Malaysia a few years ago, when he lost it in the main straight and went straight into the first corner.

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 07:08
Daniel with a puncture and more chaos:eek:

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 07:10
Convenient SC for Ricciardo, Raikkonen & Hamilton, although Lewis moaning the car feels strange.

Dont think it is Lewis year. Hope he can do something, otherwise we will have another one car Mercedes season.

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 07:13
Nice from Seb. Not waiting for those other cars to get in the pits

AndyL
17th April 2016, 07:14
Top 5: Rosberg, Massa, Alonso, Wehrlein, Gutierrez. Another crazy race in China!

N4D13
17th April 2016, 07:14
What was that SC for? I'm guessing that they were clearing out debris, but it's been kinda strange. On top of that, I'm following the race on Austrian TV and my understanding of German is rather limited. :p

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 07:16
What was that SC for? I'm guessing that they were clearing out debris, but it's been kinda strange. On top of that, I'm following the race on Austrian TV and my understanding of German is rather limited. :p

Struck me it was a lets get those fast guys back in the race car to be honest.

Hamilton had 3 stops now to get the super soft out of the way.

Bring this SC in for God sake. This is a waste of racing laps

N4D13
17th April 2016, 07:18
Nice from Seb. Not waiting for those other cars to get in the pits
Incidentally, is that allowed while under a SC?

AndyL
17th April 2016, 07:18

Yes debris. Presumably the cause of Ricciardo's puncture.

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 07:19
A Manor in 4th :p

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 07:38
What a race :-)

dj_bytedisaster
17th April 2016, 07:44
The SC was clearly a NASCAR style bogus caution. Apart from that it's been quite entertaining so far, if it wasn't for the fact that there is actually no competition for the podium places.

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 07:44
Crap strategy for Hamilton

AndyL
17th April 2016, 07:46
A Manor in 4th :p

And now a McLaren in 4th... did you ever hear of such a thing :p

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 07:47
Crap strategy for Hamilton

Yes cant see it looks to be working. Not for a podium anyway

Nitrodaze
Button is looking good at the mo

steveaki13
And now a McLaren in 4th... did you ever hear of such a thing :p

Back in the old days I think. I have seen the legend etched in stone

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 07:51
The Mclaren is looking like it is getting there. A little bit more Honda magic and Mclaren would be firmly in the mix

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 07:58
Five pit stops for Hammy, What the ....

Those Pirelli must be crap at this track and the Merc strategy for Hammy is unbeliveably crap. Something dodgy going on here.

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 07:59
Hamilton is not getting anywhere today

N4D13
17th April 2016, 08:01
Five pit stops for Hammy, What the ....

Those Pirelli must be crap at this track and the Merc strategy for Hammy is unbeliveably crap,
I don't think it's the Pirellis when Rosberg has only made one stop so far in the same tyres. Probably a combination of aggressive driving (since he needs to overtake) and being forced to try different things.

longisland
17th April 2016, 08:17
Pass of the race. Hamilton on Bottas

steveaki13
17th April 2016, 08:23
This Mercedes burns up tyres massively when behind other cars. Lewis no where near as fast as I thought he would be.

Is he going to make a 6th stop?

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 08:23
I don't think it's the Pirellis when Rosberg has only made one stop so far in the same tyres. Probably a combination of aggressive driving (since he needs to overtake) and being forced to try different things.
You are right, being the only car to make five stops does raise an eyebrow tho.

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 08:27
This Mercedes burns up tyres massively when behind other cars. Lewis no where near as fast as I thought he would be.

By the look of things, Ham may need to stop again. The Merc under Hammy just lacks the pace to pass the williams, even with DRS. Those tyres are shot already, l think.

longisland
17th April 2016, 08:31
The jockeys worked extra hard when the Don is in the stable. That's motivation for every employee

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 08:43
That would put Rosberg at least one race win ahead of Hamilton. Lewis has it all to do now.

What a calm race by Rosberg, untroubled and kind of like a drive to the shops really. The race once again was in the pack behind the race leader. We are yet to see some real dice at the sharp end so far, but the midfield has definitely made the difference.

N4D13
17th April 2016, 08:45
By the way, the Maccas were 12th and 13th. Not the greatest race for them. Anyway, it's quite interesting that Vandoorne would have more points than Alonso by this point!

AndyL
17th April 2016, 08:52
By the way, the Maccas were 12th and 13th. Not the greatest race for them. Anyway, it's quite interesting that Vandoorne would have more points than Alonso by this point!

Seems like a missed opportunity for them. Their medium tyre-based strategy didn't really work out.

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 09:19
Seems like a missed opportunity for them. Their medium tyre-based strategy didn't really work out.
Their pace was slightly off today as well. They were not running the engine at full power today for reliability reasons.

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 09:23
The Redbull really surprised all. A Redbull on the podium suggest that they have turned a corner. Ferrari would start to be slightly worried to see such a resurgence by Redbull. Interesting that Redbull is doing so well with an engine they castigated strongly the last few years.

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 09:28
The Williams is clearly slipping back as Redbull is clearly stepping forward. Hass was nowhere today and Toro Rosso were ok with two cars in the top ten.

zako85
17th April 2016, 11:25
What really surprised me is how much Hamilton struggled against Raikkonen, Bottas, and the rest. If Hamilton's car wasn't mechanically compromised, it showed that Mercedes is not unbeatable.

Mia 01
17th April 2016, 12:30
If not for the startmishapp, I Think that it could have been a real battle between Rosberg and the Ferraris.

AndyL
17th April 2016, 13:19
So what's our verdict on Vettel's spat with Kvyat? Are Vettel's harsh words (like "suicidal") justified, or was Kvyat just going for a legitimate gap?

Tazio
17th April 2016, 13:48
Lewis Hamilton claims his Mercedes felt like a 'four-poster bed' following his unfortunate collision at Chinese Grand Prix :laugh:

janneppi
17th April 2016, 13:52
So what's our verdict on Vettel's spat with Kvyat? Are Vettel's harsh words (like "suicidal") justified, or was Kvyat just going for a legitimate gap?

Lot of hot air from Vettel.

Kvyat did exactly what he's supposed to do, if someone leaves over a car width of space on the inside of the firs corner, there will be a car in it. It's just a racing incident,( like the one with Hamilton and Bottas last race should have been judged) Vettel could have backed of when he ran wide, or Räikkönen could have stayed left and nothing would have happened.

onemanband
17th April 2016, 14:01
Vettel is overreacting a bit but I think he has every right to be frustrated altough probably not angry with Daniil. Kvyat was not aware of Räikkönen and Räikkönen was not aware of Kvyat and Vettel just got sandwiched between them. Vettel's arguments make no sense when you look at the aerial shot but his onboard is better in that sense.

In conclusion I think it is a racing accident. A bit risky by Kvyat but would have been safe if Räikkönen had not been there or stayed on the outside.

dj_bytedisaster
17th April 2016, 14:14
Kvyat's move was a typical case of 'I don't care if you die' move. It's the sort of mindless driving introduced by Senna. Force the opponent to choose; Back off or crash.

What was mainly overlooked though, Räikkönen actually started to loose the backend before Vettel hit him. Basically Kvyat forced him to the ouside and then Kimi spun into his path, he had nowhere to go,

Stan Reid
17th April 2016, 14:16
Good to see all the cars finish and none more than a lap down. Congrats to Nico.

dj_bytedisaster
17th April 2016, 14:22
Here's what Vettel and Kvyat said before the ceremony:

Vettel: "I have to ask, what did you do at the start? If I hadn't gone left you would hit me and we would all be out."

Kvyat: "well..."

Vettel: "not well. You came in there like a torpedo"

Kvyat; "That's racing."

Vettel: "If I stay on my line, there's an accident."

Kvyat: "Then don't stay on your line..."

Sounds like Kvyat has a mightily weak argument there. Thing is, those things stay in the heads of people.

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 15:12
Kvyat's move was a typical case of 'I don't care if you die' move. It's the sort of mindless driving introduced by Senna. Force the opponent to choose; Back off or crash.

What was mainly overlooked though, Räikkönen actually started to loose the backend before Vettel hit him. Basically Kvyat forced him to the ouside and then Kimi spun into his path, he had nowhere to go,
Vettel got a taste of his own medicine and didn't like it. The Kyvat pass was legitimate and not as dangerous as Vettel makes it out to be. It certainly was not in the league of Bottas on Hamilton in Bahrain.

Nitrodaze
17th April 2016, 15:19

Vettel: "I have to ask, what did you do at the start? If I hadn't gone left you would hit me and we would all be out."

Kvyat; "That's racing."

Sounds like Kvyat has a mightily weak argument there. Thing is, those things stay in the heads of people.

Vettel left the door wide open, it is expected that someone would dive in there . The conversation between them does not indicate guilt or acceptance or error. Every racer commentator accepted that Kyvat made the right move. The problem with vettel was he did not know which side of the track to cover to avoid being overtaken at the corner. If he covered off Kyvat on the right, a Williams would have taken him on the left. It is pure racing as we like to see it.

dj_bytedisaster
17th April 2016, 15:20
Vettel got a taste of his own medicine and didn't like it. The Kyvat pass was legitimate and not as dangerous as Vettel makes it out to be. It certainly was not in the league of Bottas on Hamilton in Bahrain.

'Taste of his own medicine' implies he has done that himself, which I seem to be unable to remember, It was a brain-dead move. Kvyat carried way too much speed and relied on others to get out of the way to avoid the inevitable crash. By proxy he ruined Lewis' race too.

Bagwan
17th April 2016, 16:15
Looks like I was right . It was a good race .

Kvyat went for the gap , as Bottas did last race , and , as Hamilton should have done last outing , Seb moved wide to avoid contact .
Kimi would not have known Daniil was there , and would have expected Seb to be much tighter , and thus would have been expecting to leave room for one car inside .
If dj is correct , and Kimi was losing the back end slightly (I haven't watched it again) , then that also would have contributed to it being a faster closing gap for Seb than he could have expected , making it pretty impossible to stay in between .

Three cars were looking to occupy a two car space , and you can't blame any of them for wanting to take one of them . They were all looking to come out of the corner first .

A bit boring at the front as a result , but it set up some epic drives .

Nice to think about what might have happened , had that ruckus not occurred .
The speeds shown in the race looked to have the Bulls in the mix at the front , as well as the reds .
And , Nico might have been 37 seconds down the road , but nobody was lapped .

Now that qually is sorted , it looks like a good season ahead , doesn't it ?

henners88
17th April 2016, 17:31
It's surprising to see so many Vettel fans disagree with Seb on this one. I think he went too wide, left the door open and will probably change his own mind once he sees the replay. He had an amazing recovery drive though, my driver of the race.

Duncan
17th April 2016, 18:54
Also surprised not to see a penalty for Kimi for the first corner incident. Doesn't he have an obligation to reenter the track safely once all four wheels are off? His re-entry to the track required Nasr to take radical evasive action and crash into Lewis...

BleAivano
17th April 2016, 20:19
Apparently Grosjean was about a bit unhappy about Marcus Eriksson removing Grosjean's front wing. ME though thought the Grosie should calm himself
down and make some reflections regarding the matter that Grosie is the one of the two that have served a suspension for dangerous driving.

Big Ben
17th April 2016, 21:30
It's surprising to see so many Vettel fans disagree with Seb on this one.

Except the one that can never see any fault in his idol

COD
17th April 2016, 21:35
Also surprised not to see a penalty for Kimi for the first corner incident. Doesn't he have an obligation to reenter the track safely once all four wheels are off? His re-entry to the track required Nasr to take radical evasive action and crash into Lewis...

Kimi was not off the track, just off line. I also think that Kvyat was right to make that move. Kimi just suffered the most, other than that, it was a racing thing and that is what racing should be like, close. Not that I hope for any hits. If the cars would have a bit snaller wings and steel arms, we could see closer racing without bits flying from every small contact.

Duncan
17th April 2016, 22:27
Kimi was not off the track, just off line. I also think that Kvyat was right to make that move. Kimi just suffered the most, other than that, it was a racing thing and that is what racing should be like, close. Not that I hope for any hits. If the cars would have a bit snaller wings and steel arms, we could see closer racing without bits flying from every small contact.

Kimi most certainly was off track - I just watched the replay again before posting my comment. I'm not talking about the incident with Kvyat, I'm talking about what happened after that.

Kimi and Vettel came together in the incident with Kvyat. Kimi went of track as a result of that. At that point, being off-track, Kimi has a requirement to re-enter the racing surface safely, but he didn't make any attempt to do that. He just went barreling back onto the track into a pack of cars, resulting in Nasr having to take radical avoiding action and collecting Hamilton. Kimi had no right to any part of the track at that point, but took it anyway, resulting in the collision that ruined Hamilton's race.

airshifter
18th April 2016, 00:02
Kimi did come back on track without much regard, but Nasr went way radical in the swerve too. I think that contact could have easily been avoided.

As for Kvyat, the gap was there and he drifted a little wide. Seb was in the middle and Kimi was already a little loose. Racing incident IMO, and good racing by Kvyat. That inside move was used by many through the race, and they pushed people outside the same way.

Quite the strange few opening laps. Good recovery by a lot of cars that were involved in the carnage, including both Ferrari's and Ricciardo as well. A lot of really clean racing after the initial crazy laps calmed down. I can't say I blame them for the safety car with all that carbon fiber out there.

Good thinking on Seb's part to squeak past those cars on the pit in, and I'm glad the penalty for slow pit entry was given.

Warriwa
18th April 2016, 02:01
Kvyat was in so hot he was going to hit somebody. If Vet didn't hit Raik, Kvyat would have gone into Raik anyway. Check the replays and see where Kvyat ended up, on the outside of the corner.

N4D13
18th April 2016, 02:28

According to the team, the problem was that Lewis had lost so much downforce that the car just ate the tyres up in no time. It wasn't as much a problem of being behind other cars as that they can't nurse the tyres if aero isn't working.

steveaki13
18th April 2016, 09:24
According to the team, the problem was that Lewis had lost so much downforce that the car just ate the tyres up in no time. It wasn't as much a problem of being behind other cars as that they can't nurse the tyres if aero isn't working.

This shows another problem with F1. If aero is that sensitive then its hopeless if you start in the pack. Cos contact is likely. Maybe another reason all the tiny aero bits are a bad idea.

Mia 01
18th April 2016, 09:43
In the latter part of the race Lewis tried some block/outbreak passes on other drivers. I Think he flatspotted his left fron tire.

Rollo
18th April 2016, 12:17
One's coverage of the 2016 Formula One Season has been replaced by Undercover Boss. We apologise for this change in programming.

Thanks Network Ten. I love you.

Tazio
19th April 2016, 03:39
As for Kvyat, the gap was there and he drifted a little wide. Seb was in the middle and Kimi was already a little loose. Racing incident IMO, and good racing by Kvyat. That inside move was used by many through the race, and they pushed people outside the same way. And the people have spoken.
Red Bull's Daniil Kvyat has been voted 'Driver of the Day' of the Chinese Grand Prix.

Kind of an in your face Seb', although a good argument could be made for Vettel to be DotD!

Garry Walker
19th April 2016, 21:07
Kvyat's move was a typical case of 'I don't care if you die' move. It's the sort of mindless driving introduced by Senna. Force the opponent to choose; Back off or crash. ,
You should watch suzuka 2011 start for example and see what bieber did at the start there. Back off or crash indeed.

Christ. That's a first. Look at the replay again. Kimi had total control of his car. It was bieber who was unable to accept that there was no room for him and who couldn't read the situation. Just like Brundle said, bieber was driving into a wedge. But you keep being blind and dumb.

Kvyat; "That's racing."

Sounds like Kvyat has a mightily weak argument there. Thing is, those things stay in the heads of people. Sounds like you have been drinking booze again.
Vettel has done his share of agressive moves based only on the other guy backing down.

'Taste of his own medicine' implies he has done that himself, which I seem to be unable to remember, It was a brain-dead move. Kvyat carried way too much speed and relied on others to get out of the way to avoid the inevitable crash. By proxy he ruined Lewis' race too.
You look at the start of last years Melbourne GP and what bieber did to his own teammate. Kimi then too had the option to back down or crash into his teammate. He was mature and good enough to avoid crashing into his teammate. Sadly, bieber is not that talented.

steveaki13
20th April 2016, 07:01
Hi Garry :wave:

Tazio
20th April 2016, 15:54
Welcome back Gary! :beer:

steveaki13
20th April 2016, 19:26
Welcome back Gary! :beer:

Is it DJ baiting season already? :vader:

Garry Walker
20th April 2016, 20:21
Hello!!

Is it DJ baiting season already? :vader:

Things will go just like they always have. DJ will post something absurd, I will destroy his posts and he will fulfill the role of a cuckold, once again.

Storm
20th April 2016, 23:52
:D

Tazio
21st April 2016, 05:57
he will fulfill the role of a cuckold,
Gary Walker super-stud! :D

dj_bytedisaster
23rd April 2016, 04:32
Hm, two Gary Walker posts. After such a long time. Was nearly tempted to look at them (he's on my ignore list), but my bullshit quota is exhausted for today...

henners88
23rd April 2016, 17:47
Hm, two Gary Walker posts. After such a long time. Was nearly tempted to look at them (he's on my ignore list), but my bullshit quota is exhausted for today...
I bet he's not on your ignore list. You love seeing what he's written too much lol.

steveaki13
23rd April 2016, 17:50
Doesnt the universe buckle a bit when Garry & Dj get together? ;)

Tazio
23rd April 2016, 18:20
Doesnt the universe buckle a bit when Garry & Dj get together? ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyaLZHiJJnE :angel:

steveaki13
23rd April 2016, 20:42
exactly

dj_bytedisaster
25th April 2016, 08:05
I bet he's not on your ignore list. You love seeing what he's written too much lol.

Not exactly, if I endlessly want to listen to the bitter rants of a sad man, I just need to visit Gramps.

henners88
26th April 2016, 08:09
Not exactly, if I endlessly want to listen to the bitter rants of a sad man, I just need to visit Gramps.
Garry used to provide plenty of laughs here. He's blunt, straight to the point and used to wind people up who take F1 too seriously lol.

You used to ask where he was a lot in threads, so it's surprising to see you've changed your tune ;)

jens
26th April 2016, 08:39

+1

The only thing said person is capable of doing, is flooding the forum with "Vettel (sorry, Bieber) sucks."

The most irrepairable bias I have ever encountered. Nothing to see here, time to move on.

henners88
26th April 2016, 18:34
+1

The only thing said person is capable of doing, is flooding the forum with "Vettel (sorry, Bieber) sucks."

The most irrepairable bias I have ever encountered. Nothing to see here, time to move on.

What about ioan? He was terrible for bias but long gone now. I wonder if he froze to death in the Alps when his Renault Espace broke down? We'll never know.

steveaki13
26th April 2016, 22:20
What about ioan? He was terrible for bias but long gone now. I wonder if he froze to death in the Alps when his Renault Espace broke down? We'll never know.

:Dioan.....

those were the days

Tazio
27th April 2016, 01:47
Bless him, Also bless Tamburello although he could be an ornery sot. Here's to you Tamb'!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP67qaf1EFo

jens
28th April 2016, 16:10
Yeah, bless them all.:) Though you never know, when someone might accidentally pop up.

Garry Walker
30th April 2016, 07:17
Funny, I put a fanboy in his place - he has no comeback, no response to what I posted. Fanboy drivel destroyed again.

With him being a bit of a cuckold, of course he enjoys the constant destroying he gets from me - I am sure he reads my posts. But he says I am on his ignore list when he has nothing of substance to reply to my posts.

+1

Shouldn't you be looking for a job?

Tazio
30th April 2016, 17:43
I used to be a Vettel doubter, but I have had to admit he has great craft! I'm not in love with the guy or anything, but he is consistently fast. He deserves credit for that!