Pages : [1] 2 3

RaceFanStan
11th December 2006, 20:56
Here is a thread that has only 1 stipulation .... NO Racetalk
Talk about anything EXCEPT racing, save that for the the other threads. :D

If you want to rant, then rant ...
If you want to laugh, then laugh ...
If you want to cry, then cry ...
If you want to get ornery, then get ornery ...
We will rant, laugh, cry & get ornery with you. :D

TexasRaceLady
11th December 2006, 22:22
Okey, dokey.

I'm already tired of Christmas. Having it shoved down my throat since September is really wearing on the spirit.

I'm seriously thinking of assaulting the next singing Santa display. LOL

RaceFanStan
12th December 2006, 04:35
NEWSFLASH : Texas lady assaults Santa Claus ..... film @ 11 ..... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

I know what you mean TRL.
you can guess what I'd like to do with that #@*! bell they keep ringing at me ..... ;) :laugh:

jslone
12th December 2006, 04:37
Rant.

jslone
12th December 2006, 04:38
Were are the smilies?Not the ones listed below in the POst Icon thingy but the rest of them??????

RaceFanStan
12th December 2006, 04:43
http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/misc.php?do=showsmilies

kelloggs5TLfan
12th December 2006, 21:16
Were are the smilies?Not the ones listed below in the POst Icon thingy but the rest of them??????

scroll down to the bottom left. Click on where it says, smilies are on. This type of board has an option that you can just click on the smilie and it shows. Maybe that can be added later.

Sparky1329
12th December 2006, 21:30
No more reputation marks, eh? :D I figured it wouldn't last.

TexasRaceLady
12th December 2006, 21:46
NEWSFLASH : Texas lady assaults Santa Claus ..... film @ 11 ..... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

you can guess what I'd like to do with that #@*! bell they keep ringing at me ..... ;) :laugh:

Stan, I live in a very small East Texas town, so we're lucky enough to not have to listen to that @#$% bell. LOL

I went to the grocery today and they had a 'singing Santa' ! ! Fortunately, I restrained my impluse to choke the thing. So, no film --- yet. :D

harvick#1
12th December 2006, 21:47
well today, I went to the records office to give my certificate petition.

I graduate from college next Wednesday already :beer:

time for the working world :s

TexasRaceLady
12th December 2006, 21:57
Having done my 30 years in the mines, I can tell you one thing ---

WORKING SUCKS ! !

But, congratulations on your forthcoming graduation. :)

MD24
13th December 2006, 02:39

Congrats, have you got anything lined up?

harvick#1
13th December 2006, 02:56
yeah Hendrick Motorsports :p :

they are about to go downhill.

but I will most likely apply for Caterpillar

muggle not
13th December 2006, 03:15
TRL, how did I not know that you lived in "East" Texas. I spent almost 5 years in that part of the Country. Course, I was a little ahead of your time. :)

MD24
13th December 2006, 03:34
but I will most likely apply for Caterpillar

Our generators at work are from from Cat, good stuff

What kind of work are you looking for?

harvick#1
13th December 2006, 04:02
The Caterpillar Factory in Aurora IL is the Wheel Loaders & Excavators department.

I'd like to find any welding job to start with, but no Construction work thats more than 1 story tall, I hate heights

SOD
13th December 2006, 04:21
people's usernames feel naked now. needs more member titles.

harvick#1
13th December 2006, 04:26
mines fine :p :

Sparky1329
13th December 2006, 04:35

Way to go, harv! http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/smileyhighfive.gif Congrats!

My son was a welder but he liked driving trucks more than he liked welding. :D

RaceFanStan
13th December 2006, 13:07

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/text/cg.gif on the graduation harv !
Welcome to the world of "the daily grind". :D

tstran17_88
13th December 2006, 18:40
Sod...naked. Yikes!!! :p :

Smilieangel489
13th December 2006, 18:50
I am sooo sick of school lol. I need to find out if I got into OU soon because I may not apply anywhere else.

Cindy_AL
14th December 2006, 00:02

Yeah... Im feeling REAL naked without my title. :(

tstran17_88
15th December 2006, 03:04
Yeah... Im feeling REAL naked without my title. :( That I could handle.

Cindy_AL
15th December 2006, 19:29
:s hock:

RaceFanStan
15th December 2006, 22:12
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

MD24
15th December 2006, 22:20
Thought it was funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o2JT9N5Un0

RaceFanStan
16th December 2006, 00:07
Back in the days when I drank too much, took substances & smoked substances I shouldn't have .....
I woke up next to a few real beasts, the kind I would have knawed my arm off to get away from .....
fortunately I always escaped before doing anything really stupid like marrying 1 of them. :D

oldhippie
16th December 2006, 00:38
thats bad news md ;)

oldhippie
16th December 2006, 00:39
cindy is gonna get naked? ;)

MD24
16th December 2006, 01:56
That I could handle.

Me too :D

RaceFanStan
16th December 2006, 03:55
Sounds like a good time to try out my new digital camera ... ;) :laugh:

Mark in Oshawa
16th December 2006, 05:50
Harvick, work sucks, but not working sucks larger. Congratulations!!!

Didn't know you were a student of the fine art of welding....

Now, does anyone need a truck driver?? A Canadian one at that???

Cindy_AL
16th December 2006, 14:31
Sounds like a good time to try out my new digital camera ... ;) :laugh:

:arrows:

TexasRaceLady
16th December 2006, 17:55

Oh, Lord help me. They've started ring that @#$% bell at Wally-World ! !

*runs screaming for the woods*

RaceFanStan
16th December 2006, 19:17
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

Cindy_AL
17th December 2006, 04:44
OK.... who keeps giving me negative rep???? :confused:

RaceFanStan
17th December 2006, 18:30
You will probably not be able to find out Cindy.
Just mark it down to a coward too chicken to say something directly to you.

Your friends will be sure to keep the positive rep coming. :D

SOD
17th December 2006, 21:34
:D

Jag_Warrior
17th December 2006, 22:07
Now, does anyone need a truck driver?? A Canadian one at that???

I remember you telling me that you hauled into the GM plants in Oshawa. I was told the Camaro is slated to be built in Plant #2, and that should help save the plant. Good news for you, I hope.

No such good news for the Saturn plant in Tennessee, but maybe they'll get a miracle out of the blue.

oldhippie
17th December 2006, 23:30
the american automakers are in deep cawcaw

tstran17_88
18th December 2006, 18:02
OK.... who keeps giving me negative rep???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I'm floored, especially since the rumor floating around this thread is that you may be getting nakey. I threw some more posi rep your way.
:D

Smilieangel489
18th December 2006, 18:51
Wow, I am gone a couple of days and just wow...

TexasRaceLady
18th December 2006, 21:27
If you're into basketball, the NBA threw the book at Carmello Anthony and the others involved in the fight.

muggle not
18th December 2006, 22:10
If you're into basketball, the NBA threw the book at Carmello Anthony and the others involved in the fight.
And the penalties were well deserved. What a bunch of hoodlems nowadays in the NBA.

kelloggs5TLfan
18th December 2006, 22:49
And the penalties were well deserved. What a bunch of hoodlems nowadays in the NBA.

Dennis Rodman wasn't so bad after all. :D

muggle not
18th December 2006, 23:32
Dennis Rodman wasn't so bad after all. :D

Rodman was an angel compared to the crap we hane now.

Cindy_AL
19th December 2006, 02:19
http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif"here you go, your christmas present from a harvick fan to a gordon fan"

Thanks whoever you are. :kiss:
Although I dont really consider myself much of a Gordon fan these days. :s I guess Im still more of a JJ fan. (no... not Johnson) :p :

harvick#1
19th December 2006, 05:41
:wave:

your still under Yeleyitis

RaceFanStan
19th December 2006, 20:44
Although I dont really consider myself much of a Gordon fan these days. :s
I guess Im still more of a JJ fan. (no... not Johnson) :p :
Yeah, Jeff got too old for ya ..... ;) :laugh:

oldhippie
20th December 2006, 03:31
35 aint that old

Cindy_AL
20th December 2006, 10:55
Yeah, Jeff got too old for ya ..... :laugh:

your still under Yeleyitis

Jeff's just done too many things that turned me off the past couple of yrs. I will still enjoy watching him win but he just dont do it for me anymore. :p :

As far as Yeley... I cant help but fall for such a sweet person. :love:

Now on to my latest rant....
As some of you know, I took over the office mgr position at our office and still doing my old job.. well, Im having some problems with some immature employees who have bad attitudes. They get their work done (mostly) but love to stir the pot, backstab other employees and gossip. Im hearing alot from a very good employee who we definitely want to keep but I've been sworn to secrecy and cant confront the 2 employees who are causing the trouble. The reason she told me is because its all making her miserable with the negative attitudes and makes for a bad work environment. I also found out that after I told one of those employees something yesterday morning and told her NOT to discuss it with anyone, she was later talking about it with the other employee. It was what our "good" employee overheard and I cant confront her about it. :mad:
Im trying to think of a good way to handle the situation. I dont want to lose our good employees because of a couple of bad apples who get their job done but stir the pot. Its not easy to find good help for these positions and I dont really want to replace them at this time. Any suggestions on how I can handle this? I had one employee quit this week because of conflicts with one of the "bad apples" but they were friends before they worked here and it made things worse. We were not too upset with her leaving because although she was a really nice person, she was an extra employee and because of her lack of experience in the medical field, she worked REALLY slow.
Anyway, Im hoping someone can give me some advice. :)
I would really like to bi*ch them out but cant.

Sparky1329
20th December 2006, 16:11
Jeff's just done too many things that turned me off the past couple of yrs. I will still enjoy watching him win but he just dont do it for me anymore. :p :

As far as Yeley... I cant help but fall for such a sweet person. :love:

Now on to my latest rant....
As some of you know, I took over the office mgr position at our office and still doing my old job.. well, Im having some problems with some immature employees who have bad attitudes. They get their work done (mostly) but love to stir the pot, backstab other employees and gossip. Im hearing alot from a very good employee who we definitely want to keep but I've been sworn to secrecy and cant confront the 2 employees who are causing the trouble. The reason she told me is because its all making her miserable with the negative attitudes and makes for a bad work environment. I also found out that after I told one of those employees something yesterday morning and told her NOT to discuss it with anyone, she was later talking about it with the other employee. It was what our "good" employee overheard and I cant confront her about it. :mad:
Im trying to think of a good way to handle the situation. I dont want to lose our good employees because of a couple of bad apples who get their job done but stir the pot. Its not easy to find good help for these positions and I dont really want to replace them at this time. Any suggestions on how I can handle this? I had one employee quit this week because of conflicts with one of the "bad apples" but they were friends before they worked here and it made things worse. We were not too upset with her leaving because although she was a really nice person, she was an extra employee and because of her lack of experience in the medical field, she worked REALLY slow.

When was the last time you held performance reviews? If you prepare for that in early '07 some problem area could be addressed then. It doesn't seem right that two problem people should be allowed to disrupt the place.

harvick#1
20th December 2006, 16:20

15 games wasn't enough, they should all be suspended for the rest of the season, if they are that retarted to start a big brawl with only minutes left, then why not, they obviously whats even more sicking is that Carmelo loses about 784,000 dollars for not playing those 15 games, um, can I get that type of salary just playing a game.

RaceFanStan
21st December 2006, 03:02
A woman never needs a reason to bi*ch someone out. :laugh:

DonnieDarco
21st December 2006, 15:33
Thats it Stan, outside!!!!! :) :D

RaceFanStan
21st December 2006, 15:41
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/moon/5.gif

;) :laugh:

Cindy_AL
21st December 2006, 20:18

harvick#1
21st December 2006, 20:48
Thats it Stan, outside!!!!! :) :D

aren't you suppose to be stealing my LW now :mark:

Cindy_AL
21st December 2006, 21:10
Stan, you must be exempt from rep points. I havent been able to give you any in many days. :mark:
Dont guess it matters if you make any "quality" posts anymore... you can just post crap now if ya want. ;) j/k

DonnieDarco
21st December 2006, 21:17
aren't you suppose to be stealing my LW now :mark:

I did! :D

harvick#1
21st December 2006, 21:46
right back atcha :D

harvick#1
21st December 2006, 21:48
Stan, you must be exempt from rep points. I havent been able to give you any in many days. :mark:
Dont guess it matters if you make any "quality" posts anymore... you can just post crap now if ya want. ;) j/k

you have to give rep to other people, I keep giving annoying MD with my comments I can't find out cause I've spread too much rep out for the day

muggle not
22nd December 2006, 01:16
What is this crap about rep points. How does it work.

tstran17_88
22nd December 2006, 03:10
What is this crap about rep points. How does it work.
It's like drowning a burrito.

Sparky1329
22nd December 2006, 04:37
That rep thing is lame anyway.

oldhippie
23rd December 2006, 01:59
thank you to everyone who gave me good marks

Cindy_AL
23rd December 2006, 02:25

Ok..... so why would someone give me bad rep for that post??
Geez! :mark:

BTW..... in case I dont get to check back in before Christmas...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :s anta: :beer:

Hope Santa is generous to all you good girls & boys!
(all of you bad girls & boys will be getting some bad rep.) :laugh:

Have a safe one!

harvick#1
23rd December 2006, 03:40
Merry Christmas Cindy and to everyone else :s anta: :bounce:

Smilieangel489
23rd December 2006, 04:09
Cindy, I made sure to give you some good rep for putting up with all of this crap lol!

DonnieDarco
23rd December 2006, 08:59
Me too Cindy! And a very Merry Christmas to one and all, in case I fail to return from the Christmas food shopping today :D

Cindy_AL
23rd December 2006, 12:01
Merry Christmas to the 3 people who gave me bad rep for my last post. :p :

Nice people we got here. :mark:

harvick#1
23rd December 2006, 17:45
I sure didn't I gave you good rep :mark:

oldhippie
26th December 2006, 01:50
it wasnt me cindy cause I always give you good marks

TexasRaceLady
26th December 2006, 20:58
Speaking of rep --
Guess someone doesn't like basketball --- or maybe doesn't like me.

21st December 2006 08:51 AM NBA is a joke
20th December 2006 09:06 PM go to a bball forum
19th December 2006 09:40 PM basketball is full of niggers
19th December 2006 09:35 PM screw ballsports

Wonder who I offended?

harvick#1
26th December 2006, 21:33
wow

TexasRaceLady
26th December 2006, 22:20
Oh, well. Moving on---

Now for something completely off the wall

Got a message in the old "Bulk" email --- looked at the list. Is someone so stupid to send an
email with the subject ethics lobster and really expect a person to open it?

ROTFLMAO --- talk about DUMB!

muggle not
27th December 2006, 02:03
TRL, I much prefer College BB to the NBA. Especially since I live in the heart of the ACC. Nothing much better than March Madness, both in the men's and women's division. As much as I hate to admit it....Pat Sumitt is one hell of a coach.

tstran17_88
27th December 2006, 02:29
TRL, I much prefer College BB to the NBA. Especially since I live in the heart of the ACC. Nothing much better than March Madness, both in the men's and women's division. As much as I hate to admit it....Pat Sumitt is one hell of a coach.Is she still the Tennesee coach? Obviously I don't follow BB that much. The only game I've seen so far this year is the Wisconsin-Marquette men's game.

How's the Men's Tennesse team doing? Bruce Pearl used to coach UW-Milwaukee and took them to the sweet 16 a few years ago.

Also, one of the gals that used to play for our high school team is now playing for the UW Badgers.

harvick#1
27th December 2006, 02:55
Tennessee is #21 in the polls.

Muggle who do you like in the ACC?

Smilieangel489
27th December 2006, 05:16
TRL, I much prefer College BB to the NBA. Especially since I live in the heart of the ACC. Nothing much better than March Madness, both in the men's and women's division. As much as I hate to admit it....Pat Sumitt is one hell of a coach.

I like college hoops way more too. The only reason I watch the NBA is to support the Cavs and Lebron (who is amazing btw). I am watching my Buckeyes right now to see what Oden is going to do. He is playing great even though he can't really shoot with his wrist right now.

muggle not
27th December 2006, 14:51
Tennessee is #21 in the polls.

Muggle who do you like in the ACC?

Coach "K" is always tough with Duke but I think I like North Carolina this year. Their freshman, Brandon Wright, is pretty darn good. Duke will be close however. I don't have too much respect for the big 10 teams. The ACC and Big East are the best competition IMHO.

Wow, the ACC women are ranked 1,2,3 Nationally. Maryland, North Carolina, and Duke in that order. The ACC women's teams are really good. Tennessee & U-Conn are always there at the end of the year though. Pat Summitt has more career wins than any coach, man or woman, in college ball. Before we moved from Charlottesville I got to see a few of the women's games in the new John Paul Jones arena. It is really nice. UVA has Brenna McQuire playing for them. Her grandfather, Al,was pretty famous. :) Brenna knocked down 6 treys against Cleveland State and she was voted the ACC player of the week. She is deadly with the treys.

harvick#1
27th December 2006, 16:19
the people keep riding down the ACC for some reason, I don't understand why people say the Big Ten is better when they get whipped every year in the Big Ten/ACC shootout. Duke and North Carolina is gonna be one heck of a game, but don't count out anyone in the ACC. FSU beat Florida already and FSU are dangerously good at home. Clemson is very underrated for being #25. it should be just as interesting as the Football season when Wake surprised everyone and took the title, not bad for a team picked preseason 9th-or-1oth in Conference

Cindy_AL
28th December 2006, 10:56
Speaking of rep --
Guess someone doesn't like basketball --- or maybe doesn't like me.

21st December 2006 08:51 AM NBA is a joke
20th December 2006 09:06 PM go to a bball forum
19th December 2006 09:40 PM basketball is full of niggers
19th December 2006 09:35 PM screw ballsports

Wonder who I offended?

Three smartazzes and a racist pig who are not "man-enough" to voice their comments openly in the thread. :mark:

This IS the off topic thread and that means you can talk about whatever you want. What a bunch of dipsh*ts! :rolleyes:

Cindy_AL
28th December 2006, 11:05
I dont follow basketball that much but my oldest son enjoys it. He, of course, is a Bama fan. :p : A couple of years ago, his team played during halftime of one of Alabama's home games. He was so excited to play on the same court as his favorite team. Especially when he scored a 3-pointer. I was pretty proud too. :D
He is also a big fan of Duke.
Last I checked, Bama only has one loss so far and ranked pretty good. :D :up:

RaceFanStan
28th December 2006, 13:36
Three smartazzes and a racist pig who are not "man-enough" to voice their comments openly in the thread.

This IS the off topic thread and that means you can talk about whatever you want. What a bunch of dipsh*ts!
I think we have all gotten some negative input, it seems some people enjoy throwing a slam. :s
I started this thread to have some fun with it, a place to vent & share some personal stuff. :D

I wished that if people was going to talk ball-sports they would have started their own thread,
taking this thread over for ball-sports defeated the thread's intent but I said "anything but racing" ...
so I am comdemed by my own words & can say nothing against it. :s

I've have temporarily stopped posting in this thread as I like a lot of things but ball-sports isn't one of them. :s

If I have anything to say I will say it openly on the forum.
I wish everyone would do the same but there a few that have to do their nastiness in the shadows. :rolleyes:

muggle not
28th December 2006, 14:03
I think we have all gotten some negative input, it seems some people enjoy throwing a slam. :s
I started this thread to have some fun with it, a place to vent & share some personal stuff. :D

I wished that if people was going to talk ball-sports they would have started their own thread,
taking this thread over for ball-sports defeated the thread's intent but I said "anything but racing" ...
so I am comdemed by my own words & can say nothing against it. :s

I've have temporarily stopped posting in this thread as I like a lot of things but ball-sports isn't one of them. :s

If I have anything to say I will say it openly on the forum.
I wish everyone would do the same but there a few that have to do their nastiness in the shadows. :rolleyes:

Perhaps we were mistaken with your words "anything but racing". The words could have been "off-topic, but only subjects that RFS likes". NO ONE has taken over the topic with basketball discussion. Most posts will follow a particular subject for a while and then shift to another subject, and that is what I expect will happen with the basketball subject.....AND, that is how most off-topic things proceed.

Smilieangel489
28th December 2006, 18:10
So Stan, let's have a group hug and ask you what you need to talk about? I am in for talking about anything, so if you want to talk about something else, go ahead.

TexasRaceLady
28th December 2006, 21:53
What are you doing to bring in the New Year?

It is usually pretty quiet around my neck of the woods --- well, except for emptying of weaponry at midnight. LOL

RaceFanStan
28th December 2006, 22:58
Perhaps we were mistaken with your words "anything but racing".
The words could have been "off-topic, but only subjects that RFS likes"...
Thanks for the slam, it was totally expected. http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif
You are too predictable. http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif

harvick#1
29th December 2006, 01:18
poor Cindy,

Bama loses to OK State today in the bowl game

muggle not
29th December 2006, 02:13
poor Cindy,

Bama loses to OK State today in the bowl game
Bama is still looking for a sucessor to the Bear.

Sparky1329
29th December 2006, 03:31

It is usually pretty quiet around my neck of the woods --- well, except for emptying of weaponry at midnight. LOL

We're having dinner with some friends then we're settling in to watch Talladega Nights. At Midnight we'll toast the new year with some chilled asti spumanti. What are you doing TRL?

Cindy_AL
29th December 2006, 12:03
Bama is still looking for a sucessor to the Bear.

Yeah, I am pretty disappointed with the way things are at Bama right now. I really liked Shula but he was calling the plays rather than letting the other coaches handle it. He shot himself in the foot way too many times. Its not good that Bama has fired so many coaches the last 10 yrs. Doesnt make it too inviting for a potential new coach. Those who make these decisions are the ones who need to be replaced. I dont think it helps the recruitment of new players either when you dont even have a head coach.
I didnt get to see the bowl game. At least it wasnt a blow out.

Sorry 'bout the ball talk, Stan. Theres post Im not interested in either so I just skip over them. Theres usually several different topics to discuss in this thread and I just find something I can comment on. (or bring up another subject)

Have a good one people! :D

RaceFanStan
29th December 2006, 12:19
................ Sorry 'bout the ball talk, Stan.
Theres post Im not interested in either so I just skip over them.
Theres usually several different topics to discuss in this thread and I just find something I can comment on.
(or bring up another subject) ................
Please don't apologize for the balltalk, I shouldn't have said anything.
I usually know when to remain silent but sometimes I speak when I shouldn't.
Carry on people, I'm off to another thread to look for something I can talk about.

TexasRaceLady
29th December 2006, 19:07
We're having dinner with some friends then we're settling in to watch Talladega Nights. At Midnight we'll toast the new year with some chilled asti spumanti. What are you doing TRL?

We'll light a fire, probably pull out an old --1960s or 70s race :) -- or an old favored movie and settle in for a quiet night.

Oh, can't forget the prime rib dinner. hehehe

Sparky1329
29th December 2006, 20:36
We'll light a fire, probably pull out an old --1960s or 70s race :) -- or an old favored movie and settle in for a quiet night.

Oh, can't forget the prime rib dinner. hehehe

You almost left out the best part. :D

oldhippie
30th December 2006, 01:06

mrs hippie and i will put on some good music-sip wine-get silly together-get naked and ----

harvick#1
30th December 2006, 01:38
Tyson arrested on Cocaine charge :laugh: thats funny

RaceFanStan
30th December 2006, 02:48
From being a manic depressed rapist to having an ear sandwich to cocaine, Mike Tyson has no limit to his stupidity ! :eek:

Sparky1329
30th December 2006, 03:42
Like Tyson needs drugs to make him wackier than he already is. :rolleyes:

RaceFanStan
30th December 2006, 18:07
I hope no children look at Mike Tyson as a role-model ... :s

SOD
1st January 2007, 01:29
Happy new year everyone. :D

RaceFanStan
1st January 2007, 16:23
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/hldy/hny.gifhttp://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/hldy/07.gif

harvick#1
1st January 2007, 16:45
happy New Year :beer:

Sparky1329
1st January 2007, 18:28
http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/HNYpurpleconfetti.gif

Smilieangel489
2nd January 2007, 02:50
Happy New Year!!!!!

jslone
2nd January 2007, 04:10
Football news,Jim Mora got fired from the Falcons,Dennis Green from the Cardinals,so its a bad year to be a bird fan in the NFL,plus my other bird team the Orioles signed Aubrey Huff,not a bad pick up.So any of you who think they can handle the NFL go and apply to those jobs.Heh.

harvick#1
2nd January 2007, 06:27
Boise State upsets OU in the Fiesta Bowl :bounce: :bounce: hot damn, great job for the little school with the smurf turf to prove they could compete with anybody :D

congrats to da coach Bobby Knight on becoming the all time win leader in College Basketball, well done Bobby :D :up:

Cindy_AL
2nd January 2007, 11:30
And.. Auburn beat Nebraska in the Cotton Bowl. :bounce: The senior graduating class was the winningest team in Auburn's history and set several different school records. Congrats to Tuberville for another great season. :D :up:

muggle not
2nd January 2007, 14:17
Boise State upsets OU in the Fiesta Bowl :bounce: :bounce: hot damn, great job for the little school with the smurf turf to prove they could compete with anybody :D

congrats to da coach Bobby Knight on becoming the all time win leader in College Basketball, well done Bobby :D :up:
And they played Frank Sinatra's song at the celebration...."My Way".

Sparky1329
2nd January 2007, 16:14
We are....PENN STATE! :D

muggle not
2nd January 2007, 17:06
We are....PENN STATE! :D
How old is Joe PA now. :)

RaceFanStan
2nd January 2007, 17:10
:D West Virginia University beat Georgia Tech in the Gator Bowl 38-35

RaceFanStan
2nd January 2007, 17:28
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/ball/wvu.jpg

muggle not
2nd January 2007, 17:46
The "Cinderella Story" game is tonight. Wake Forest vs Louisville. No one, but no one, would have picked Wake Forest to have the great year they had. And they are big underdogs again tonight. Go Demon Deacons.

MD24
2nd January 2007, 18:45
Boise State upsets OU in the Fiesta Bowl :bounce: :bounce: hot damn, great job for the little school with the smurf turf to prove they could compete with anybody

That was a great game and what about the RB that proposed to his girlfriend after the game :D

http://espn-ak.starwave.com/photo/2007/0101/ncf_ap_proposal_275.jpg

Smilieangel489
2nd January 2007, 20:56
I am waiting for the big game lol. Go Bucks!

harvick#1
2nd January 2007, 23:32
The "Cinderella Story" game is tonight. Wake Forest vs Louisville. No one, but no one, would have picked Wake Forest to have the great year they had. And they are big underdogs again tonight. Go Demon Deacons.

tonight will be a great game,

I really hope to see Wake pull off the upset like Boise did last night. it would've been an even bigger story if Rutgers played Wake though

harvick#1
2nd January 2007, 23:33

hes around 80 now.

Sparky1329
3rd January 2007, 01:27

Joe turned 80 on Dec 21st. :D

Cindy_AL
3rd January 2007, 16:39
WooHoooo! :bounce:
Its looking like Alabama has a new football coach!! :D

harvick#1
3rd January 2007, 16:41
did Saban finally realize they are giving him enough money :p :

RaceFanStan
3rd January 2007, 17:47
2 people were found stabbed to death Tuesday morning at a sports bar owned by Detroit Red Wings defenseman Chris Chelios

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4440065.html

MD24
3rd January 2007, 21:24
Nick Saban did Wednesday exactly what he vowed he wouldn't do. So, why did the Dolphins coach leave for the Alabama job? Because he's a coach, and telling bald-faced lies is what coaches do best ~Pat Forde

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=2718798

harvick#1
3rd January 2007, 21:33
money always talks. its the greed that forces them to say things different

muggle not
3rd January 2007, 22:20
And then there are the coaches like Joe Paterno who has been at Penn State for 40 years.

harvick#1
3rd January 2007, 22:48
yes but you'll never see a Joe Pa or Bobby Bowden anymore in coaching. money is always going to talk and now Chris Peterson is going to have to make a decision if he wants to leave undefeated and BCS winner Boise State to go to a big time program or stay with the little school that proves it belongs. if Saban said no, I'm sure Bama would've gone after Peterson

muggle not
3rd January 2007, 23:22
yes but you'll never see a Joe Pa or Bobby Bowden anymore in coaching. money is always going to talk and now Chris Peterson is going to have to make a decision if he wants to leave undefeated and BCS winner Boise State to go to a big time program or stay with the little school that proves it belongs. if Saban said no, I'm sure Bama would've gone after Peterson
Of course you are correct. It is a shame though that we don't see coaches making a career at one school. Guess it is the same with people working at other jobs too. Hell, I even remember when a baseball player spent his career with one team. :) Thanks Curt.

Cindy_AL
4th January 2007, 14:19
Did you see the footage of the greeting Saban received when he arrived in Tuscaloosa? A woman grabbed him and hugged and kissed him. The police escorting Saban had to drag her off of him. :laugh: She was later arrested for DUI! :eek: :laugh: You gotta love us Alabamians. ;)

MD24
4th January 2007, 15:25
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/5242548/saban.jpg

Cindy_AL
4th January 2007, 15:41
Yeah.. thats her. :laugh: She had a big smile in her mug shot.
Wonder what was going thru his mind... :laugh:

harvick#1
4th January 2007, 16:16
wow did Notre Dame belong in a BCS game :rolleyes: LSU rolled right over them, and Quinn is suppose to be the #1 draft, no offense but Russell was way better than Quinn

muggle not
4th January 2007, 16:30
wow did Notre Dame belong in a BCS game :rolleyes: LSU rolled right over them, and Quinn is suppose to be the #1 draft, no offense but Russell was way better than Quinn
Appears like ND was way overated.
Saturday is a big game between Tenn. and U-Conn. Should be great to watch. Summitt vs Auriemma (spelling) :)

Smilieangel489
4th January 2007, 20:20
Appears like ND was way overated.
Saturday is a big game between Tenn. and U-Conn. Should be great to watch. Summitt vs Auriemma (spelling) :)

ND overated, I agree! Most people bash me for saying that, but I definitely think they are overated. I like Brady Quinn, he's from right around here and he seems like a cool guy.

Smilieangel489
4th January 2007, 21:22
In more exciting news on my behalf, I was accepted at Ohio University! That is the only school I applied to, so I am really happy right now!

MD24
4th January 2007, 21:38
In more exciting news on my behalf, I was accepted at Ohio University! That is the only school I applied to, so I am really happy right now!

That's great news congrats http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/5242548/clap2.gif

Cindy_AL
Congrats Kelsey!! :D :up:

harvick#1
congrats :D :up:

harvick#1
4th January 2007, 21:39
wow that was pretty weird

muggle not
4th January 2007, 22:17
Congratulations Smilie. Way to go.

RaceFanStan
5th January 2007, 01:38
You GO Girl !!! :D :up:

tstran17_88
5th January 2007, 03:21
Appears like ND was way overated. They always are. I'm glad Wisconsin proved the so-called experts wrong by beating Arkansas. UW deserved to be in a BCS game more than ND did...all though I'm not sure they could have beaten LSU, but they would have made a better game of it.

tstran17_88
5th January 2007, 03:29
In more exciting news on my behalf, I was accepted at Ohio University! That is the only school I applied to, so I am really happy right now!Congrats to you and good luck and study hard, etc, etc. I wish my 17 year old had as much ambition as you do.

I came home today from work, only to find out that the Mrs. caught her smoking in the house and that she ran into the back of some lady's car on her way to work. So we're up to three fender benders, one totaled car, two speeding tickets and an underage drinking ticket...and she's only had the license for a little over a year. Not to mention the few times she's went to all night parties w/o us knowing. Lucky for her the court system in this state is run by the liberals...otherwise she wouldn't be driving anymore!

tstran17_88
5th January 2007, 03:33
Of course you are correct. It is a shame though that we don't see coaches making a career at one school. Guess it is the same with people working at other jobs too. Hell, I even remember when a baseball player spent his career with one team. :) Thanks Curt.Barry Alveraz might stay at UW the rest of his career, albeit he's the AD now instead of the football coach.

Racer X
5th January 2007, 03:39
HEY! Who likes cheese?
I mean REALLY likes cheese?

tstran17_88
5th January 2007, 03:39
2 people were found stabbed to death Tuesday morning at a sports bar owned by Detroit Red Wings defenseman Chris Chelios

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4440065.html
Bad week for a lot of sport's stars at taverns. With that DB from Denver getting killed and the rumor is that WR Javon Walker started the fight with whomever killed the guy and there was a fight at GB Packer Nick Barnett's tavern on New Years too. I guess Nick got hit pretty good trying the break it up and some gal was blaming a Packer for whacking her over the head, but witness' say that isn't true.

tstran17_88
5th January 2007, 03:40
HEY! Who likes cheese?
I mean REALLY likes cheese?
I just cut the cheese. :D

jslone
5th January 2007, 05:22
Now it sems that Bill Cower is out in the Burg,I hope my man Russ Grimm gets some serious consideration for a coaching job.

Sparky1329
5th January 2007, 06:02
Way to go Kelsey! :D :up:

Cindy_AL
5th January 2007, 17:20
Terry...... :arrows:

Hubby also believes that the Badgers deserve more recognition than they receive.
But I think thats just a WI thing. ;)

I hate that we missed the Packer game Sunday (?) night. Sounds like it may have been Favre's last game. I seen his post game interview and he was quite emotional. There were some great stories the past couple of days about the Packers win and about the possibility of it being Bretts last game.
:( Its sad but I suppose its time.

Smilieangel489
6th January 2007, 03:59
Congrats to you and good luck and study hard, etc, etc. I wish my 17 year old had as much ambition as you do.

I came home today from work, only to find out that the Mrs. caught her smoking in the house and that she ran into the back of some lady's car on her way to work. So we're up to three fender benders, one totaled car, two speeding tickets and an underage drinking ticket...and she's only had the license for a little over a year. Not to mention the few times she's went to all night parties w/o us knowing. Lucky for her the court system in this state is run by the liberals...otherwise she wouldn't be driving anymore!

My head is screwed on straight because I have seen my sister do as much as she can to screw up and I don't strive to be like her. I don't speed because our cops where I live pull kids over all the time and we get our licenses taken away after 1 offense. I don't want my license taken away!

Thanks for all of the nice comments everyone :D

harvick#1
6th January 2007, 05:26
I went to the Hawks game and **** 8-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nashville rapped the hawks

that now makes it 10 years now that I have not seen the Hawks win a game at home, and I'm not joking :mark:

tstran17_88
7th January 2007, 16:09
Terry...... :arrows:

Hubby also believes that the Badgers deserve more recognition than they receive.
But I think thats just a WI thing. ;) :p

tstran17_88
7th January 2007, 16:12
I went to the Hawks game and **** 8-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nashville rapped the hawks

that now makes it 10 years now that I have not seen the Hawks win a game at home, and I'm not joking :mark: Go Preds! :D

Next time I go to the UC to watch the Hawks/Preds...you're coming with! :laugh: That was the first time this season Chicago lost to Nashville.

Racer X
8th January 2007, 03:07
Did Mrs earnhardt get a boob job or what?
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207/pluggerr442/Teresa_Earnhardt_193.jpg

Sparky1329
8th January 2007, 04:26
JMHO but Mrs. Earnhardt didn't need a boob job. :p

Racer X
8th January 2007, 04:30
I didnt think so either but she does look a little "different" up there.

Cindy_AL
8th January 2007, 11:46
I would need to see a more revealing pic to tell you for sure. (I am the forums expert implant detector) :p : ;)

harvick#1
9th January 2007, 18:57
well so far the job hunt is going good, I got two contact dates in the next 8 days :D

one is CAT and the other is a smaller business thats closer to home. so decision's, decision's if both want to hire me.

luvracin
9th January 2007, 19:17
I would need to see a more revealing pic to tell you for sure. (I am the forums expert implant detector) :p : ;)

Only sure fire method is the "touch test" though. I hearby offer my services to anyone that needs me to do a test. :)

oldhippie
12th January 2007, 00:25
the line starts behind me buddy! ;)

tstran17_88
13th January 2007, 18:25
I heard a good one the other day on the radio...

Q. What does Notre Dame football and marijuana have in common?

A. They both get smoked in bowls! :D

Cindy_AL
14th January 2007, 13:19
We are FINALLY moving into the new house! :bounce: :bounce:
We dont have any help and I can hardly move this morning but this is exciting for me! :D

RaceFanStan
14th January 2007, 18:14
Congrats Cindy ! :D :up:

Cindy_AL
15th January 2007, 18:53
Thanks Stan! :)

SOD
15th January 2007, 19:14
congrats Cindy :D

Sparky1329
16th January 2007, 04:27
Finally and thank goodness Cindy. :D :up:

harvick#1
16th January 2007, 05:03

2 days before I get to go talk to Caterpillar and take their test :D

Cindy_AL
16th January 2007, 14:35
Good luck, Harvick#1! :D :up:

Sparky1329
16th January 2007, 16:44

2 days before I get to go talk to Caterpillar and take their test :D

Good luck harv.

RaceFanStan
16th January 2007, 17:35
I hope you get what you want harv. :D :up:

CAT is a big company & I imagine their benefits package is good one.
Young men don't worry about benefits but trust me, good benefits can make a big difference when you get older. :D

There isn't anything like hanging it up once you have put in 30 to 35 years on a job.
I hope CAT has an "early-out" program because you might be able to quit while you are still young enough to enjoy it. :D

Good paying jobs are great but a young man also needs to be conscious about the importance of benefits.

The years go by quickly & before you know it the future becomes the present.
The man who makes the best plans will be the one who smiles & revels in the fact he planned well. :D

harvick#1
16th January 2007, 18:18
CAT has extremely great benefits and great pay, the only problem is that its production. I also have one other company interested but haven't gotten to know much yet, but I know what type of work they do and its something that I like. but we all have to start somewhere

RaceFanStan
16th January 2007, 20:46
I once took a job I didn't like & it turned into a career ! :eek:
I hated that job for 34 years until I could finally "early out". :s

harvick#1
18th January 2007, 03:02
I took the Cat basic test and passed (about 4 of the 17 people failed) it was quite easy. then had to take the drug test and if I failed that, then I'd be ashamed because I don't take any drugs, so it was a good day

muggle not
18th January 2007, 03:28
I took the Cat basic test and passed (about 4 of the 17 people failed) it was quite easy. then had to take the drug test and if I failed that, then I'd be ashamed because I don't take any drugs, so it was a good day

Good for you harvick1.

It is a personal choice you have to make. Each person is different, and their situations may be different. I eventually opted for a job that I really enjoyed and the other things eventually came along. Early on I worked for 9 months in a job that I hated, but then I got out.

MD24
18th January 2007, 03:58

:D :up:

When will you find out about the job?

harvick#1
18th January 2007, 15:16
hopefully a week or two

Sparky1329
18th January 2007, 16:53
Nice goin' harv! :D :up:

Cindy_AL
19th January 2007, 17:23
Congrats Harv!

tstran17_88
19th January 2007, 18:33
I took the Cat basic test and passed (about 4 of the 17 people failed) it was quite easy. then had to take the drug test and if I failed that, then I'd be ashamed because I don't take any drugs, so it was a good dayWhat did you have to do for the drug test? The reason I'm asking is that I just started at Waukesha Engine at the beginning of the year and they actually cut hair off of the back of my head. That was a first for me and they told me at the clinic that it's a lot harder to mask drug use in hair. I guess there are ways to mask it in a pee-pee test.

It's a good thing I don't look like Todd Bodine because I can only guess where the hair would have come from. :laugh:

harvick#1
19th January 2007, 18:38
it was just a pee test

harvick#1
22nd January 2007, 13:32
the job hunt is over and now employed :D

I start tomorrow at 5:30 A.M. CST :s but what hell its a celebration

I'm still committed to CAT if they want to hire me as they pay alittle more than what I will be getting, plus alot more benefits.

MD24
22nd January 2007, 19:26
the job hunt is over and now employed :D

I start tomorrow at 5:30 A.M. CST :s but what hell its a celebration

I'm still committed to CAT if they want to hire me as they pay alittle more than what I will be getting, plus alot more benefits.

Congrats harvick#1 http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/5242548/clap2.gif

MD24
22nd January 2007, 19:29
Why is it when I read a page from this site logged in it won't fit my screen but logged out it does?

RaceFanStan
23rd January 2007, 01:37
MD, the forum is probably on a different style while you are logged-out.
Bottom left corner, play with the Style formats, find the one that works best for you.
I use the Default Style, I like it best. :D

harvick#1
23rd January 2007, 01:44
I use motorsport.com style, before that I used the Rallyforum.com and have had no problem with either

MD24
23rd January 2007, 01:46
MD, the forum is probably on a different style while you are logged-out.
Bottom left corner, play with the Style formats, find the one that works best for you.
I use the Default Style, I like it best. :D

There in the same style, but I'll try and figure out something.
There's also a thread about it in feedback so I'll check it out, Thanks

Cindy_AL
30th January 2007, 16:48
:wave: Hey people! :p :

tstran17_88
30th January 2007, 18:29
:wave: Hey people! :p :Hey what? :D

Cindy_AL
30th January 2007, 18:44
Hey what? :D

Just... Hey! :p :

Is Stan anywhere near where the explosion was in W Va?

RaceFanStan
30th January 2007, 19:24
I'm okay, it was several miles away from me, (probably 50 +/- miles).
I wasn't aware of it until I read it here, so I turned on CNN.
They say it was a gas explosion, some kind of gas station blew-up ... :eek:
Reports are that there are 4 dead & 9 injured so far ..... :s

Cindy_AL
30th January 2007, 19:57
Must have been quite an explosion. :eek:

RaceFanStan
31st January 2007, 00:18
They are reporting that a propane tank leaked & filled a quick-stop market with propane gas ...
they don't know yet what caused the spark but the propane ignited, leveling the building ...
fortunately the gasoline tanks did not explode or it would have destroyed neighboring houses ...
as it was a few of the neighboring houses got a few cracks in their walls & broken windows. :eek:

Cindy_AL
31st January 2007, 15:31
WOW! Thats scary! :eek:

Good morning everyone! :wave:

Smilieangel489
31st January 2007, 21:58
Hi Cindy and everyone else!

RaceFanStan
1st February 2007, 00:47
Hi Cindy ! :wave:

Hi Kelsey ! :wave:

harvick#1
1st February 2007, 01:27
I can't believe tomorrow is February 1st already :mark:

RaceFanStan
1st February 2007, 12:52
Happy February 1st ! :laugh: :up:

Cindy_AL
1st February 2007, 16:14
Yeah, January flew by!

We ALMOST had snow last night. :eek:

jslone
1st February 2007, 16:53
Stan sorry about the explosion,I had to fart and well thats what happened.Heh.

jslone
1st February 2007, 16:54
Is it me or are the forums real slow today?Took forever it seemed to log in and for a page to come up.

jslone
1st February 2007, 17:04
What should be the punishment for those 2 goofs who screwed up Boston yesterday with that stunt they claimed it was for the Cartoon Network?

Sparky1329
1st February 2007, 17:54
What should be the punishment for those 2 goofs who screwed up Boston yesterday with that stunt they claimed it was for the Cartoon Network?

First of all law enforcement needs to calm the he!! down. The "devices" were in place for two weeks before anybody noticed them. If there had been even a cursory examination of what was actually like a Lite Brite toy by the Boston PD there would have been no need to terrorize all of Boston. Then again people who are afraid can be controlled so I guess it worked out for certain characters.

RaceFanStan
1st February 2007, 18:46
Stan sorry about the explosion,I had to fart and well thats what happened.Heh.
Well, as full of sh!t as you are, I am surprised you are able to fart. http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif

Cindy_AL
2nd February 2007, 17:22
Well, as full of sh!t as you are, I am surprised you are able to fart. http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif

:eek:

Cindy_AL
6th February 2007, 15:28

slorydn1
6th February 2007, 16:28

Good Morning Cindy :kiss:

Now get your butt over to the ganes page and get signed in to the ESPN Stockcar Challenge!

Smilieangel489
6th February 2007, 16:32
Yay for 2 days off school because of cold and now there is a whole bunch of snow coming, so I may have tomorrow off too!

But...to the bad part with today being the coldest day, I made sure I was a dumbass and I locked my keys in my car. My dad had to come home and call a locksmith lol.

Cindy_AL
7th February 2007, 15:15
Good Morning Cindy :kiss:

Now get your butt over to the ganes page and get signed in to the ESPN Stockcar Challenge!

:kiss:

Im on my way. :p :

jslone
9th February 2007, 18:03
Enough about Anna Nicole,she was,not to be disrespectful but she messed up in the head even before the death of her son,to me its as though the major news stations have nothing to talk about.

Cindy_AL
14th February 2007, 14:42
:heart: Happy Valentine's Day to my buddies here! :heart:

And to Slo.. :kiss: :kiss:

Smilieangel489
15th February 2007, 04:55
Woohoo 3rd snow day in a row tomorrow!

jslone
15th February 2007, 06:01
Look at how many days during the spring you have to make up for these snow days.

RaceFanStan
15th February 2007, 13:09
Make-up school days are baaaaaad ..... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

Smilieangel489
15th February 2007, 16:00
LOL, I am a senior so we don't have to make up any of the days at the end of the year!

jslone
16th February 2007, 06:07
I am gonna build me a Giant grocery store in Jamaica and move down there,I cant stand the snow and cold any more.Ill run the Deli,gotta a cute friend who will run bakery,another will do the porters job,another will do stock,all set.

R. Mears
16th February 2007, 06:28
I am gonna build me a Giant grocery store in Jamaica and move down there,I cant stand the snow and cold any more.Ill run the Deli,gotta a cute friend who will run bakery,another will do the porters job,another will do stock,all set.
Talk about snow and cold, here in Illinois we have over a foot of snow on the ground and the temp has been 20-30*F below normal for 3 weeks. :mad:

jslone
16th February 2007, 06:47
Thats why I am tired of it already,I dont mind it once in a while but for this amount of time,I dont think global warming has anything to do with this.At first we had a mild winter,with no precipatation,now we get the cold and the snow and ice.

R. Mears
16th February 2007, 06:57
I hear ya. Before this cold snap we had 38 consecutive days above normal temps and 44 days with no snow. Sure makes the winter lonnnnng.

harvick#1
16th February 2007, 11:40
Talk about snow and cold, here in Illinois we have over a foot of snow on the ground and the temp has been 20-30*F below normal for 3 weeks. :mad:

we are still not as bad as in New Yourk ;) how do you want 9-11 FEET of snow

Sparky1329
16th February 2007, 17:44
The other half's cousins brought both of their backhoes here this morning so we're all good now. :D

http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/02_16_07Blizzard.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/02_16_07Blizzard2.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/02_16_07Blizzard3.jpg

muggle not
16th February 2007, 18:04
Sparky, where are the lilacs and roses. :)

slorydn1
16th February 2007, 20:43
The other half's cousins brought both of their backhoes here this morning so we're all good now. :D

http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/02_16_07Blizzard.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/02_16_07Blizzard2.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/02_16_07Blizzard3.jpg

Send some of that MY way...
Its cold enuff here to have had snow but it is dry as a bone....

Sparky1329
16th February 2007, 22:25
Send some of that MY way...
Its cold enuff here to have had snow but it is dry as a bone....

If I could I'd send it all your way. With a ribbon around it. :D

Sparky1329
16th February 2007, 22:26
Sparky, where are the lilacs and roses. :)

Check back with me in about 2 months. We might have lilacs by then. :D

harvick#1
16th February 2007, 23:31
I'm sad to report I was giving the cold shoulder today :( seems the boss wanted to hire his buddy and dump me.

oh well, hopefully I get a call back from CAT as I got in touch with them right when I got home.

slorydn1
16th February 2007, 23:39
I'm sad to report I was giving the cold shoulder today :( seems the boss wanted to hire his buddy and dump me.

oh well, hopefully I get a call back from CAT as I got in touch with them right when I got home.

That sux dude...... :beer:

MD
3rd March 2007, 01:48
Hi, I'm new here and I'm a BIG Kevin Harvick fan http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/5242548/liar.gif

R. Mears
3rd March 2007, 02:25
Hi, I'm new here and I'm a BIG Kevin Harvick fan http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/5242548/liar.gif
Not another one? Are you a Harvick fan cause he won the 500?

Welcome anyway. lol

harvick#1
3rd March 2007, 02:28
another MD, at least your picking the right driver :D

R. Mears
3rd March 2007, 02:30
Any Gordon fans around here? :p

harvick#1
3rd March 2007, 02:35
seems most left, or they are Johnson fans now

MD24
3rd March 2007, 02:40
another MD, at least your picking the right driver :D

No, it's the same MD. I just opened a new account to see if that would solve my login problem.

So, don't get too excited harvick#1, there's not another Harvick fan here, you're still the only one :p

MD24
3rd March 2007, 02:43

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/5242548/whistle.gif

RaceFanStan
3rd March 2007, 02:45
I've seen a few ROBBY Gordon fans around ... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

R. Mears
3rd March 2007, 02:49
I've seen a few ROBBY Gordon fans around ... http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif
I knew that would come up. lol It's just too easy. I like 24,20,48.

MD24
3rd March 2007, 02:50

Sorry to hear about that, I'm sure things will pick up for you soon

R. Mears
3rd March 2007, 02:50
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/5242548/whistle.gif
How's it going my friend?....

RaceFanStan
3rd March 2007, 02:51
..... there's not another Harvick fan here, you're still the only one :p
I like Kevin Harvick, he is one of the Bad Boys. http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/gr8link/orn/00.gif

harvick#1
3rd March 2007, 02:59
Sorry to hear about that, I'm sure things will pick up for you soon

I'm hoping to hear from CAT soon, but I'm glad that I have one job opening guaranteed and thats my park district from last summer in case CAT decides they don't want me.

No, it's the same MD. I just opened a new account to see if that would solve my login problem.

sure you just saved the embaressment of wanting to get rid of that 24 :p :

but I knew it was too good to be true :p :

MD24
3rd March 2007, 03:14
sure you just saved the embaressment of wanting to get rid of that 24 :p :

but I knew it was too good to be true :p :

OK, now that's funny :D

MD24
3rd March 2007, 03:17
How's it going my friend?....

All is well here, welcome to the forum

R. Mears
3rd March 2007, 03:54
MD24 is much better than MD 20/20. LMAO :p

Sparky1329
3rd March 2007, 04:02

Robby? Yep. :D Hi R Mears. :wave:

R. Mears
3rd March 2007, 08:12
Robby? Yep. :D Hi R Mears. :wave:

OK close enough. I'll put you on my fav list too. :bandit:

Jag_Warrior
4th March 2007, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceFanStan http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=213723#post213723)

I knew that would come up. lol It's just too easy. I like 24,20,48.

I fell off of Robby's bandwagon when he tried to blow up his IndyCar during a race (PPG IndyCar, that is! ;) ). But in addition to liking Jeff Gordon, I have nothing against Becky Gordon either. 24, 20, 48? Well no, I'm guessing she's more like 36-24-36. My eyes aren't what they used to be, so I'll volunteer to conduct the hands on inspection, if anyone really needs that information. :s mokin:

R. Mears
5th March 2007, 00:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceFanStan http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.motorsportforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=213723#post213723)

I fell off of Robby's bandwagon when he tried to blow up his IndyCar during a race (PPG IndyCar, that is! ;) ). But in addition to liking Jeff Gordon, I have nothing against Becky Gordon either. 24, 20, 48? Well no, I'm guessing she's more like 36-24-36. My eyes aren't what they used to be, so I'll volunteer to conduct the hands on inspection, if anyone really needs that information. :s mokin:

LMAO that's good!! How about 48-20-24? LOL :p

Cindy_AL
5th March 2007, 15:24
Who's Becky Gordon? :confused:

Smilieangel489
5th March 2007, 18:52
Who's Becky Gordon? :confused:

Isn't that Robby's sister? I think I was reading something about her, but I don't remember for sure.