PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for this Sunday ASCAR

thenumber7
24th April 2007, 10:19
I ordered my ticket for this sunday via the air ambulance & see tickets.com as a percentage goes towards the air ambulance, but....when tracking my ticket it still states the following "we are waiting for these tickets to come into stock, when they arrive we will send them", it's getting late, anyone else had this? hope they arrive in time.

The White Lady
24th April 2007, 15:49
Says the same when I track mine too. :(
Hopefully they will arive in time for Sunday though - there are still a few posting days to Thunder Sunday :)

nhrfan
24th April 2007, 17:54
Ours arrived today

The White Lady
24th April 2007, 19:03
Ours arrived today

How long ago did you order yours, if you don't mind me asking? :)

nhrfan
24th April 2007, 19:37
11 April

ordered them online

Bad Actor
24th April 2007, 19:44
I ordered my tickets through that brscc link on their page which goes to seetickets and I was unable to order the children tickets even though it says you have to order them separately.
Called them up and they say there are no separate child tickets coming up on their system despite me telling them what the website says.

I hope I don't have problems on Sunday.
Anyone else have the same issues?

BTW my adult tickets arrived today in a rather officious looking brown envelope, thought it was a tax demand, summons or speeding ticket :)

The White Lady
24th April 2007, 20:06
I hope I don't have problems on Sunday.
Anyone else have the same issues?

BTW my adult tickets arrived today in a rather officious looking brown envelope, thought it was a tax demand, summons or speeding ticket :)

Yep, same with us, one website said order child ticket, but seetickets didn't. (didn't order form the first site for two reasons 1) wanted to donate to charity and 2 could see danger of being charged £2 fee for free child tickets on the other site!)

And were you expecting any of the above? :o

Bad Actor
24th April 2007, 20:24
And were you expecting any of the above? :o

All of them.

The White Lady
24th April 2007, 21:00
Not sure if the correct response is
a) Poor you
or
b) My goodness, what an exciting life you lead

;)

Duane
24th April 2007, 23:12
Only today i have been informed that a ticket collection point will be used as in previous years so tickets can be bought still.

it is a new company that is being used and with the extra work intailed with the charities there may be teething problems, please let me know about them so i can pass on and get it right for the future, those already stated have been noted, cheers

Duane

thenumber7
26th April 2007, 18:52
Just rang up seetickets.com who have advised that as they have not received any tickets for this sundays race meeting at Rockingham, will have to pick them up at Rockingham.

Bad Actor
26th April 2007, 19:31
Just rang up seetickets.com who have advised that as they have not received any tickets for this sundays race meeting at Rockingham, will have to pick them up at Rockingham.

I guess that should read any more tickets as they sent mine out.
They do seem a bit unsure of what's what though when you call them.

The White Lady
26th April 2007, 19:41
:bounce: it came in the post today :bounce:

:hot: It's really this weekend :hot:

LessThanSte
26th April 2007, 22:54
I ordered my season ticket yesterday, by phone, at 4:35. It came this morning!

Good service rox :)