PDA

View Full Version : Kid Photos!

tannat
24th April 2007, 02:35
Can we do this thread again? Little Emma just turned one, and I wanted to share a couple of photos.

Here's one..

tannat
24th April 2007, 02:36
..and the other..

It's been a fun year with her. She sleeps horribly, but makes up for it by smiling practically all the time :D

Why my wife chose to 'colorize' parts of this photo I'll never know.

Black and whites are timeless....

Cheers,
Tannat

Donney
24th April 2007, 10:31
Very nice pics.

Aaaaaaawwww :)

tinchote
24th April 2007, 10:57
Cute :) Tannat, I totally know what you mean, as our four girls have been bad sleepers. In fact, I'm posting this at 3:49am... And then they smile at you, and it's totally worth it :)

My girls, a few days ago :D

http://ev03023.math.uregina.ca/fotos/20070409_Nenas%20(1).jpg

jim mcglinchey
24th April 2007, 13:40
A wise man once said " Kids are like farts, you dont like other peoples.....but you quite enjoy your own ".

tannat
24th April 2007, 18:32
Cute :) Tannat, I totally know what you mean, as our four girls have been bad sleepers. In fact, I'm posting this at 3:49am... And then they smile at you, and it's totally worth it :)

My girls, a few days ago :D

http://ev03023.math.uregina.ca/fotos/20070409_Nenas%20(1).jpg

A 4 pack! :eek:

You are a BUSY dad!

Cheers!

schmenke
24th April 2007, 19:59
I'll get around to posting a few recent pics in a day or two... once I get a camera with a shutter speed fast enough to capture a pic of my 2 1/2 year old... :dozey:

How come your gals don't sleep well? For the most part Chloë sleeps like a rock. The challenging bit is getting her to bed at night and having her actually stay there :mark: .
Téa, well she's only 3 weeks old so she typically blesses us with 2 to 3 hour stints of uninterrupted sleep... :dozey: :D

Alexamateo
25th April 2007, 02:47
From this past Christmas.

Can you guess their names? ;)

jarrambide
25th April 2007, 03:02

Uh, uh, uh, me, me, me.

Let me use my esp, I see a name, I see Alexandria,no, Alia, no, no is Alexa, and Alexa is on the right, I see another name, Mark, no, Mathew, no, Mateo, yes it´s Mateo, and he is to the left.

Both are very cute, so I´m gonna guess they look like their mother and not like their father( no que piense que los gabachos son feos Alexamateo ;) )

Donney
25th April 2007, 09:25
Jarrambide I little out of topic question, what do you mean by gabacho?

jarrambide
25th April 2007, 16:41
Jarrambide I little out of topic question, what do you mean by gabacho?
Donney, when I moved to Mexico I had to change the use of some words, "gabacho" was one of those, get this, in here gabacho means everything that is from the U.S.A., "Mark es un gabacho", "Me compré un auto gabacho", "Vamos de vacaciones al gabacho".

The first few times I heard the use of "gabacho" in here I was completely confused, I thought the country was full of Frenchmen and French products.

tannat
25th April 2007, 21:29

Adorable eyes on adorable kids Alexamateo :D

Donney
26th April 2007, 10:26
Donney, when I moved to Mexico I had to change the use of some words, "gabacho" was one of those, get this, in here gabacho means everything that is from the U.S.A., "Mark es un gabacho", "Me compré un auto gabacho", "Vamos de vacaciones al gabacho".

The first few times I heard the use of "gabacho" in here I was completely confused, I thought the country was full of Frenchmen and French products.

:dozey:

Thanks I understand your confussion, I'd have the same problem in that situation.

millencolin
26th April 2007, 12:35
A wise man once said " Kids are like farts, you dont like other peoples.....but you quite enjoy your own ".

my god that is THE GREATEST SAYING ive heard all week! even better than the message i saw on the wall at one of the toilets at my uni... "here i sit, broken hearted, trying to sh!t but i only farted"

oily oaf
26th April 2007, 19:04
I took this smudge of my youngest son Stevie just after his first birthday.
I'm proud to say that he is now a hopeless alcoholic with chronic liver disease and gets through six packs of Capstan Full Strength every hour.
Bless his little heart :)

schmenke
26th April 2007, 19:14
Tsk Oily, with the price of fags these days I do hope you're making the little blighter pay for his own :mad:

jim mcglinchey
26th April 2007, 22:48
my god that is THE GREATEST SAYING ive heard all week! even better than the message i saw on the wall at one of the toilets at my uni... "here i sit, broken hearted, trying to sh!t but i only farted"

..you sarckey git, so-called millencolin, at least mine was original.

(points his fore and middle fingers at own eyes then jabs forefinger at millencolin.)

oily oaf
27th April 2007, 07:14
Tsk Oily, with the price of fags these days I do hope you're making the little blighter pay for his own :mad:

Too right squire :mad:
Mind you I did get the raving hump last Friday when he came round to borrow my favourite crack pipe.
Still it's a sad day when you can't even help your own saucepans innit? :s mokin: