View Full Version : SCSA: News Update

Filray
24th April 2007, 00:16
Images for Car 75 released

http://www.scsaracing.com

Regards

JovialJooles
24th April 2007, 11:44
Just a quick thank you for all your good work Ray.

Nick Brad
24th April 2007, 20:33
I like that, the old virgin livery needed updating/replacing imo.

Tiesse
24th April 2007, 21:18
Maybe it's personal preferance, but I liked the old livery & find the new colours a little bland. What would have been good (with the Crimstoppers tie in) would have been to have it like a police car. The kids especially would have loved it!

Still, it is encouraging to see relatively high profile sponsors this year.

Tser
24th April 2007, 21:27
Maybe it's personal preferance, but I liked the old livery & find the new colours a little bland. What would have been good (with the Crimstoppers tie in) would have been to have it like a police car. The kids especially would have loved it!

Still, it is encouraging to see relatively high profile sponsors this year.

Yes it looks good. I hope these sponsors are more "actual" than some previously!!

JDPower
25th April 2007, 02:46
Maybe it's personal preferance, but I liked the old livery & find the new colours a little bland.
Agree, not really a paint job, just white with sponsors logos. And the number on top should really be the same colour as the number on the side.

At least he's still racing this year though.

JovialJooles
25th April 2007, 12:48
I wonder if his race suit will be black and white hoops with black trouser legs?

cgs
25th April 2007, 14:32
Agree, not really a paint job, just white with sponsors logos. And the number on top should really be the same colour as the number on the side.

At least he's still racing this year though.

no it doesn't. IIRC, its been different for quite a while on the #75. also the #19 Nextel Cup Dodge has a different colour number on the roof than the said, and the #07 car of Clint Bowyer has a different number style completely on the roof!

i agree the paint scheme is a bit basic, but i'm guessing it was designed after looking at the website, which is also very basic looking.
http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/

MrkyMrk
25th April 2007, 14:55
Dale Earnhardt's car was "just" a black car with some sponsor stickers on it... ;)

I've seen pics of a Crimestoppers road car - plain white with crimestoppers logos. This is in keeping.

JG Fan
25th April 2007, 15:05
It doesn’t look that good but it is another car on the track with sponsors which is great!

Reynard
25th April 2007, 15:53
Actually, I kind of like it - from a photographer's point of view, simple paint jobs tend to look better than those that are over-fussy. And this is one car you're also going to be able to pick out easily on track, which IMHO is the purpose of a good paint job.

In the last few seasons, when we seemed to have half a dozen black cars, then ditto with red cars it's nice to see something different. IIRC we haven't had a completely white car since Andy Smith in 2003, and in 2002, Rob Speak ran a white car for the opening rounds.