PDA

View Full Version : George

coxmattycox
23rd April 2007, 10:10
I know there has been posts about him trying to hit peeps of, i havent seen it myself.

But i just thought id say how quick he is compared to what i thought he would be.

(i was expecting him to be 7 secs a lap of tbh)

shows he aint all as slow as maybe he looked in the production series

SEATFreak
23rd April 2007, 11:09
I know there has been posts about him trying to hit peeps of, i havent seen it myself.

But i just thought id say how quick he is compared to what i thought he would be.

(i was expecting him to be 7 secs a lap of tbh)

shows he aint all as slow as maybe he looked in the production series

I agree totally. I have been taught to belive that results are only a tiny part, but his 14th in Race 1 and 10th in Race 2 is a massive improvement on his results at Brands Hatch. His 14th was one place behind Dave Pinkney and one better than Martyn Bell who I personally rate as decent.

Les
23rd April 2007, 12:44
it's lovely to see John with big grin on his face and enjoying it. Now he is in a decent car he will be mixing it :)

thompp
23rd April 2007, 12:48
I think JG has pace as a driver (although not enough to keep pole position) and has a car with pace. Howver I think his lack of top-level experience showed when he was mixing it with the big boys in race three, with the number of taps he was involved in on the opening laps.

MBailey06
23rd April 2007, 16:03
Its just a shame there was contact because if there wasn't the contact at the Deene hairpin it would be interesting to see who would have emerged first.

CroftPilgrim
24th April 2007, 09:13
Yes, I was disappointed with him at Brands Hatch but he did well at Rockingham. I think he showed he's worthy of his place! He was always going to struggle to stay in front in race 3 but he certainly gave as good as he got!