1st November 2015, 21:49
Kimi and Vettel

Kimi for being clumsy and Vettel for once having a error riddled race

Tazio
1st November 2015, 21:58
Kimi Vettel in a dead heat for me.

N4D13
1st November 2015, 22:05
Well, the Ferrari ensemble cast take this one, but if I have to single one out, that'd be Seb.

Javi013
1st November 2015, 23:25
Vettel this time

anfield5
2nd November 2015, 05:30
Depends on if Vettel did it all on his own, or if there was some sort of problem with the brakes. Vettel's comments seem to indicate it was all driver, but te way the car went off was a bit weird looking?

Kimi deserves my vote though, what a dumb-ass move, he must have known Bottas was there, but he drove across him anyway DOH!

Mia 01
2nd November 2015, 06:58
Theres some double standards here. Clearly Bottas!! If I interpret the faces in the Ferrari pit correct, he will never, never, never drive for the team.

Somehow a horsehead comes to my mind.

http://www.motorsport-total.com/bilder/2015/151022/1445535031.jpg

longisland
2nd November 2015, 08:06
Honda. Poor Fred can't even finish a lap.

Nitrodaze
2nd November 2015, 08:23
Honda, Kimi and Vettel did it for me this time

The Black Knight
2nd November 2015, 08:32
I'm going to go for Kimi because he knew Bottas was alongside him and Bottas was entitled to try the overtake. A guy of Kimi's experience should know better than to close the door in a situation like that. Likewise I think Bottas knew that Kimi may close the door but it was Bottas decision to take that line and he was entitled to it being on the inside of the corner so I find it hard to blame Bottas in that situation but it's not as clear cut as Sochi where Kimi just trounced into him. I think Ferrari need to replace him with Verstappen for 2017.

Vettel adds a second poor race of the campaign to his name along with Bahrain but Kimi out-donkeys him.

I can't give donkey of the race to Honda, they may have had a miserable race but it's too late in the season for them to make in-roads now.

Maldonado, of course.

The Black Knight
2nd November 2015, 08:33
Theres some double standards here. Clearly Bottas!! If I interpret the faces in the Ferrari pit correct, he will never, never, never drive for the team.

I doubt you're interpreting them correct mia behind the rose-tinted glasses.

Nitrodaze
2nd November 2015, 08:38

Oh Mia, your red boys stuffed it at this race. Sometimes it just all goes wrong. But they would be back at the next race, don't worry. Unfortunately this time they are the donkeys of the race.

A FONDO
2nd November 2015, 10:42
Mercs for fxxxxing up Hammy

jens
2nd November 2015, 10:47
Sebastian.

Usually it is Kimi, who has been crashing (third race in a row), but now it is both Ferraris. Vettel had a weird race anyway and didn't look competitive. Wonder, if suspension got hit in turn 1 puncture and this destabilized the car?

rjbetty
2nd November 2015, 11:52
Sebastian.

Usually it is Kimi, who has been crashing (third race in a row), but now it is both Ferraris. Vettel had a weird race anyway and didn't look competitive. Wonder, if suspension got hit in turn 1 puncture and this destabilized the car?

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, Seb didn't seem his usual self on sunday. Think it's basically given Nico 2nd in the WCC now. Oh well there's always next year.

I'm sorry to have to go with Kimi I think. No real standout donkeys. Not on Seb's pace again, and did anyone else think his incident with Bottas was very much like Hamilton/Maldonado in Valencia 2012?

You could see the contact coming, it just looked really avoidable. :( Don't know if Bottas should also have pulled out but he was already fairly alongside and not behind. Anyway, good for him to get that 3rd he lost at Sochi.

COD
2nd November 2015, 12:12
A choise between Kimi and Vettel. One that I was not expecting to make on this thred ever. But have to give this one to Vettel. So many mistakes. Kimi just made one, same result though

Zico
2nd November 2015, 16:48
If his car was not to blame then its Vettel for me.

You could see the contact coming, it just looked really avoidable. :( Don't know if Bottas should also have pulled out but he was already fairly alongside and not behind. Anyway, good for him to get that 3rd he lost at Sochi.

Yes, but I just cant see what Valteri did wrong considering they were both wheel to wheel and pretty much level alongside each other. From an external perspective at least, its easier to point the finger at Kimi IMO, I can't understand why he went for the apex of the corner if he was perfectly aware that Botas hadn't pulled out of it... which begs the question, was he aware? and if not why not?

Zico
2nd November 2015, 17:05
Double post

N. Jones
2nd November 2015, 17:35
Vettel. Over driving because Ricciardo incident.

Duncan
2nd November 2015, 21:12
Seb, closely followed by Kimi.

That must have been an interesting post-race debrief.

Seb was clearly frustrated after the first lap incident, and was over-driving trying to make up for it. If he had just kept his head he could have made at least a few points...