PDA

View Full Version : Donkey of the Race - Russia

steveaki13
11th October 2015, 14:10
Vote time

Robinho
11th October 2015, 14:37
As per driver of the race, it's got to be Kimi for giving back the podium to Perez

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

gm99
11th October 2015, 14:38
Kimi...

veeten
11th October 2015, 14:40
Kimi & Bott, in a tie for first place in the 'just how DUMB could you possibly be' award. :dork: :crazy:

yodasarmpit
11th October 2015, 14:40
Can't imagine anyone will be voting for someone other than Kimi.

Robinho
11th October 2015, 14:42
Kimi & Bott, in a tie for first place in the 'just how DUMB could you possibly be' award. :dork: :crazy:
Not an ounce of blame for Bottas, all Kimi this time

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

steveaki13
11th October 2015, 14:43
Why are you voting for Bottas? No blame in crash as kimi didnt even have a wheel ahead. Plus strategy call was not his fault.

longisland
11th October 2015, 14:46
Kimi for dive bombing into Bottas.

N4D13
11th October 2015, 14:48
Bottas.

No, just kidding. Kimi all the way!

I'm curious as to what Mia will vote, if she votes at all.

Rollo
12th October 2015, 00:22
Thanks to Kimi enforcing Finn on Finn violence, I now know one word in Finnish:
“Perkele!”

Kimi said it. Valtteri said it. Let's all say it loudly and proudly.

Warriwa
12th October 2015, 06:14
Donki mi

The Black Knight
12th October 2015, 10:17
Raikkonen gets the race donkey for his absurd move on Bottas early on in the race.

Maldonado as well of course.

rayh_mx
12th October 2015, 15:30
Maldonado as well of course.
Agree!! :p

Jag_Warrior
12th October 2015, 19:20
Upon reflection, hell, even Kimi would vote for Kimi.

COD
12th October 2015, 19:59
Raikkonen no 1.

Sainz a strong runner up for the number of mistakes and not slowing down after first sign of brake problems. And stupid mistake in The practise

henners88
12th October 2015, 21:21
Kimi closely followed by the Hulk.

AndyL
13th October 2015, 11:00
Upon reflection, hell, even Kimi would vote for Kimi.

Apparently not (http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2015/10/unrepentant-kimi-raikkonen-insists-move-on-valtteri-bottas-was-on-despite-punishment/)!

Mia 01
13th October 2015, 12:36
And ofcourse I´m with Kimi in this one. When they reached the corner, Kimi was completely alongside Bottas, when that chap just cut the apex, bang bang.

The Black Knight
13th October 2015, 12:49
And ofcourse I´m with Kimi in this one. When they reached the corner, Kimi was completely alongside Bottas, when that chap just cut the apex, bang bang.

Blinkers, blinkers, blinkers, blinkers.

steveaki13
13th October 2015, 13:16
Hate to say it, but this is just false

Kimi barely had his front wheel inside Bottas rear one.

Kimi can make mistakes Mia. It's not wrong to admit it.

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Tazio
13th October 2015, 16:46
Kimi is usually a very fair driver. This is a bit out of character for him, but he was 100% at fault in punting VB out of the race, and he was rightly punished for it.
Donkey of the race, and I've moved on ;)

truefan72
13th October 2015, 17:09
I'd give it to Kimi and Hulkenberg

N4D13
13th October 2015, 17:10
Raikkonen no 1.

Sainz a strong runner up for the number of mistakes and not slowing down after first sign of brake problems. And stupid mistake in The practise
Which mistakes were these? The practice accident was not his fault, as the team acknowledged - it was a problem with the car. No argument with the brake issues, though.

Edit: I've just remembered that he got a 5-second penalty for something with his pit lane entry, maybe the white line or the bollard.

AndyL
13th October 2015, 18:31
Edit: I've just remembered that he got a 5-second penalty for something with his pit lane entry, maybe the white line or the bollard.

That's right, I think it was when the safety car came out, he made a too-late entry into the pits. Teacher's pet Jenson grassed him up :)

Morte66
13th October 2015, 18:44
* delurks and says hello *

Aside from Raikonnen, how do we feel about Grosjean's exit? Nobody hit him, he wasn't evading an accident, it was like he went round a corner he'd already done a bunch of times and said "goodnight Sochi".

Trying to give him an excuse (since I'm a Grosjean fan), I suppose one could argue that he lost it a bit and drifted right, putting him suddenly behind a car which messed with his aero and sent him right some more, which put him on the marbles, and then it was out of his hands. C'mon, somebody agree with this.

zako85
13th October 2015, 19:22

Aside from Raikonnen, how do we feel about Grosjean's exit? Nobody hit him, he wasn't evading an accident, it was like he went round a corner he'd already done a bunch of times and said "goodnight Sochi".

Trying to give him an excuse (since I'm a Grosjean fan), I suppose one could argue that he lost it a bit and drifted right, putting him suddenly behind a car which messed with his aero and sent him right some more, which put him on the marbles, and then it was out of his hands. C'mon, somebody agree with this.

I wouldn't always blade the driver. When people lose the car without any contact, on one of the first few laps, it could be a sign of mechanical trouble, cold tires, a bad suspension setup, etc.

zako85
13th October 2015, 19:22
I'd give it to Kimi and Hulkenberg

My favorites in this poll too.

henners88
13th October 2015, 20:40

Hahahaha!

You are consistent at least Mia. The most biased F1 on the interwebs lol.

schmenke
14th October 2015, 16:05

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Zico
14th October 2015, 20:05

Very funny! :D

Well, I'm 99% sure you're kidding, Mia...?

steveaki13
15th October 2015, 07:51
Very funny! :D

Well, I'm 99% sure you're kidding, Mia...?

:D