PDA

View Full Version : The BAR-Honda Prodigy

zako85
3rd September 2015, 16:47
That's right. Jacques Villeneuve is coming to Formula E with Venturi Formula-E Team. I think this is unfair to all other FE drivers. Couldn't he already join Scuderia Ferrari or some other Formula 1 team? So much suspense.

steveaki13
3rd September 2015, 21:52
He is in the prime of his career!!!!

Why go to Formula E, surely an F1 team must be linked with him.....

jens
9th September 2015, 12:39
Well, somebody has to bring up the rear of the field as well...

My favourite Trulli (at tender age of 40) was already pretty much nowhere in last Formula E season and by the looks of it has retired as well (continues as team principal). See no chance for Jacques, who is 44 already...

Then again, why not for fun. Like 1950s of F1 are coming back, when we had plenty of drivers in their 40s.:)

Bagwan
9th September 2015, 14:01
JV will be at the front , not the back .

You just watch .

jimclark
27th September 2015, 03:02
That's right. Jacques Villeneuve is coming to Formula E with Venturi Formula-E Team. I think this is unfair to all other FE drivers. Couldn't he already join Scuderia Ferrari or some other Formula 1 team? So much suspense.

I don't understand this post. How would his entry be unfair? Yes he could and did run in F1. What's the suspense?

dj_bytedisaster
27th September 2015, 05:56
Well, somebody has to bring up the rear of the field as well...

My favourite Trulli (at tender age of 40) was already pretty much nowhere in last Formula E season and by the looks of it has retired as well (continues as team principal). See no chance for Jacques, who is 44 already...

Then again, why not for fun. Like 1950s of F1 are coming back, when we had plenty of drivers in their 40s.:)

Trulli didn't plan to drive last year. He would have been happy being a team boss. He had to drive to get his team going as his entry was a very last-minute affair, coming in for the failed Drayson entry.