PDA

View Full Version : Driver of the Race - Spa

steveaki13
23rd August 2015, 15:29
Vote time.

gm99
23rd August 2015, 15:31
Hamilton was in control through-out.

Grosjean and Kvyat did very well, too, as did Max Verstappen.

steveaki13
23rd August 2015, 15:33
Forgot to add Vettel. Some people may want to vote for Seb. Sorry

truefan72
23rd August 2015, 15:38
Hamilton
then Grosjean
then Kvyatt

N4D13
23rd August 2015, 15:40
I'm tempted to say Grosjean. Hamilton and Rosberg drove fine races, but it's difficult to measure if they actually did something that remarkable, considering how fast the Merc is. However, seeing Romain take the Lotus to a podium is truly memorable.

Some of the names that have popped up above (Kyvat, Vettel and Verstappen) drove very good races today.

dj_bytedisaster
23rd August 2015, 15:59
Forgot to add Vettel. Some people may want to vote for Seb. Sorry

Second that. Holding off RoGro like that with tires that had nearly 200 kilometers on them was a top job. His start was great, too.

longisland
23rd August 2015, 17:05
Grosjean
Perez
Perez had a great start & did well in the first half of the race.
Grosjean is my driver of the race. Made up places in the middle stint; lost position when Vettel switched to a single stop but didn't loose composure &kept the pressure on. A well deserved podium finish.
Special mention to Verstappen. He provided the highlight of the race with both of the overtaking.

Mia 01
23rd August 2015, 17:48
R. Grosjean. Well disposed race and some good overtakings.

Jag_Warrior
24th August 2015, 07:45
I don't even care for him all that much, but I'd definitely give it to Grosjean.

The Black Knight
24th August 2015, 08:22
Hamilton, Grosjean, Vettel and Verstappen all had great races.

Vettel's drive was Schumacheresque and very impressive. All the above drivers had great races though, imo, and any of them would be worthy winners of the DOTR this time.

Honorable mention to Perez whom also had a fine race. I'm not going to vote in this one. Need a multiple choice for it!