PDA

View Full Version : Best Kept Secrets of 2015

Starter
14th August 2015, 15:54
A new thread to announce those items of interest that have not been reported in the major press:

BE will announce that Monaco will be dropped from the 2016 calendar, saying this track has long been obsolete. It will be replaced by a return to Indy, running in conjunction with IndyCar on the oval only. The race will be held on the traditional May Memorial Day date and the usual single car qualifying will apply. The starting grid will be equally allocated to the fastest F1 and fastest Indy cars (they have started 32 before). Bernie will declare that this is the future of both F1 and IndyCar.

Max Mosely is in talks to purchase one of the back marker teams. The identity of the team is not yet known. Funding will be provided by a consortium of middle eastern oil sheiks. The team will be titled "Polygamy Unlimited" (PU) and will promote worldwide acceptance of alternate relationship modes.

Both Hamilton and Alonso have informed their teams that they will exercise the escape clauses in their contracts at the end of 2015. Both will be signing contracts with Gene Haas' 'Haas F1 Team'.There has been a joint press release prepared saying they are signing with the new team as it clearly will be the only truly competitive operation in 2016 and they expect, barring mechanical issues, to sweep all of the 2016 and 2017 races.

That's all the latest. What items have you heard that are Best Kept Secret?

steveaki13
14th August 2015, 20:38
This is amazing news.
gospal
Would never believe it normally but Starter is a truthful sole so I take this as gospel

Starter
15th August 2015, 00:21
This is amazing news.
gospal
Would never believe it normally but Starter is a truthful sole so I take this as gospel
I have some stock in a bridge near Brooklyn that I can sell you pretty cheap too. :p

It was getting too quiet around here.

zako85
15th August 2015, 10:28
McLaren is the new BAR-Honda.

Mia 01
15th August 2015, 16:38
Jenson drove for BAR-Honda, They where an upper midfield team if i remember properly. Jenson is back with Honda again.

Nitrodaze
15th August 2015, 17:39
A new thread to announce those items of interest that have not been reported in the major press:

BE will announce that Monaco will be dropped from the 2016 calendar, saying this track has long been obsolete. It will be replaced by a return to Indy, running in conjunction with IndyCar on the oval only. The race will be held on the traditional May Memorial Day date and the usual single car qualifying will apply. The starting grid will be equally allocated to the fastest F1 and fastest Indy cars (they have started 32 before). Bernie will declare that this is the future of both F1 and IndyCar.

Max Mosely is in talks to purchase one of the back marker teams. The identity of the team is not yet known. Funding will be provided by a consortium of middle eastern oil sheiks. The team will be titled "Polygamy Unlimited" (PU) and will promote worldwide acceptance of alternate relationship modes.

Both Hamilton and Alonso have informed their teams that they will exercise the escape clauses in their contracts at the end of 2015. Both will be signing contracts with Gene Haas' 'Haas F1 Team'.There has been a joint press release prepared saying they are signing with the new team as it clearly will be the only truly competitive operation in 2016 and they expect, barring mechanical issues, to sweep all of the 2016 and 2017 races.

That's all the latest. What items have you heard that are Best Kept Secret?

I hear Renault got fed up with Redbull moaning and decides to buy them out for 2017 season. The new team shall be called Papillon Racing. Detail to follow in due course.

There is also chatter that Toyota teams up with Honda to buy out Mclaren, with Honda to produce the chassis and Toyota to produce the engine. The new team which shall be called Toyonda f1. The new team shall be based in Belgium and shall use the Force India wind tunnel in Germany.

zako85
16th August 2015, 13:35
Here is a genuine secret nobody knows about: The Pacific Grand Prix web site is still alive. Go on. Take a trip to the 1995 world wide web.

http://www.pacificgrandprix.com/