PDA

View Full Version : Turners luck

Ian McC
22nd April 2007, 21:02
...........or lack of it!

He had another rough day today, turns out he even had a puncture in the last race so was lucky to finish where he did!

BDunnell
22nd April 2007, 21:03
He will win a race, or more probably races, this year. I'm sure of that. It is a pity that he seems to get all the SEAT unreliability.

Ed
23rd April 2007, 17:35
its like that at most team though, one driver seems to get all the luck and the other get all the bad luck. its a shame as it just not fare, but it is the harsh worlkd of racing

SEATFreak
24th April 2007, 09:06
Their is positives that DT can take. OK, he hasn't had the results but the car has been on the pace; two fast laps at Brands Hatch (one was discounted for some reason - something to do with a mechanical issue if I recall) and one at Rockingham, nearly all the time getting the fastest of all, and a Pole for Race 1 at Rockingham.

I don't know if he needs to be more skilful in the handling of his Leon but I don't think that is the problem.

VkmSpouge
24th April 2007, 12:52
Really bad luck in the first race to have his car not starting. Feel sorry for Turner.

stevewf1
24th April 2007, 21:01
Damn is he unlucky! Its got to come good for him soon, his pace seems very good, so he just needs that bit of luck on race day and a win will come his way.

SEATFreak
25th April 2007, 08:53
Damn is he unlucky! Its got to come good for him soon, his pace seems very good, so he just needs that bit of luck on race day and a win will come his way.

I don't really have confidence in anyone giving me an answer to this but I wonder what people think he needs to do to put in that bit of luck that might win for him races?

May one thing he could do take more opportunities? I belive in something called the "law of averages". Even if you fail 9 times out of 10 that one last time must succeed. I would be prepared to say to Darren now as advice to win races "just got for it Darren".

Or be a bit more ruthless? Look at Matt Neal. Though I think a very good car (generally) in the hands of Team Dynamics the Integra appeared strongest to me when raced by Mat because for all we complain about his tactics he does appear to have the fight to win races.

Iain
25th April 2007, 19:22
It's nothing to do with how he races. It's things like mechanical problems and team mistakes that have dogged him so far.