PDA

View Full Version : Time for Todt to go

Nem14
25th June 2015, 19:09
He obviously doesn't get it that F1 does indeed have a cancer that will kill it in the not distant future if the cancer is not aggressively treated.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-has-a-headache-not-cancer-says-todt

AAReagles
25th June 2015, 19:54
'But at the moment if you have bitter drivers; "Are you happy?" they will say no. And that is the truth.'

ummm...okay.... what about the fans?

Yeah, better not ask them that.

journeyman racer
26th June 2015, 01:17
When I first saw the the thread title. I thought it must've been an overreaction from the OP, or that Todt has done somehting quite unusual. My impression is that he's done a great job with the the limitations he has to live with. The recent popularity of Le Mans has a lot to do with him.

As it's turned out, it has been a massive overreaction from the OP. Todt was spot on. The only thing I didn't agree with him was the use of customer cars in the other article.

Time for Nem14 to go methinks! lol!

ummm...okay.... what about the fans?
**** 'em. They have the least at stake. And all they do is complain, and complain, and complain, and complain, and complain...

Yeah, better not ask them that.
Yep. I agree.

AAReagles
26th June 2015, 22:58
**** 'em. They have the least at stake. And all they do is complain, and complain, and complain, and complain, and complain....

Taken right out of Bernie's playbook. $hame on you. :D

Jag_Warrior
8th July 2015, 13:06
Yeah, brilliant. Who cares if the spectators continue tuning out a spectator sport? Sponsors don't care about exposure value or ROI.

Maybe the failing independents can be replaced by national teams from Iran, Azerbaijan and North Korea.