PDA

View Full Version : Emperor of Austria

gm99
21st June 2015, 15:58
Rosberg I would say. Great start and thoroughly in control through-out the race.

Bottas had some nice overtaking manoevers.

N4D13
21st June 2015, 16:02
Rosberg I would say. Great start and thoroughly in control through-out the race.

Bottas had some nice overtaking manoevers.
Yup, this.

steveaki13
21st June 2015, 16:36
Driver of the Race:

Nico Rosberg - Flawless drive today.

Other Mentions:

Felipe Baby - for his good drive and keeping Seb behind
Bottas - Good recovery and some nice passes.
Hulkenberg - Sligthly overlooked but trounced Perez and battled Williams early on.

dj_bytedisaster
21st June 2015, 17:02
I think this one has to go to Rosberg. Never looked like losing it after he passed Lewis at the start.

longisland
21st June 2015, 17:18
Rosberg. This is the kind of race win he needs to put himself back to title contention after a miss opportunity on Saturday. Should has taken pole instead of losing it in the last corner. Made up with a superb start & took control of the race from the restart.
Massa. Capitalized on Ferrari's pit bungle & was able to fend of Vettel's charging.
Force India. Both cars finished in the points & Hulk scored his best finish of the season.
Special mention to Maldonado. his tank slapper save was pretty spectacular & managed to pass Verstappen in the precess.

A FONDO
21st June 2015, 17:51
El Pastore :cool:

Mia 01
21st June 2015, 19:16
Nico Rosberg!

Felipe Massa was also very good.

N. Jones
22nd June 2015, 03:12
Rosberg. He was superb today.

Robinho
22nd June 2015, 05:02
Have to say Rosberg, plus both Williams for mentions.

First time Rosberg has looked to have an edge of Lewis this year and the first race he has fully deserved to win this year also

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Rollo
22nd June 2015, 06:26
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/mart1-886x528.jpg

Pierluigi Martini... who still managed to go further than Alonso did in the race in a 30 year old Minardi... which was on fire.

Hawkmoon
22nd June 2015, 09:24
Rosberg. He has these types of races from time-to-time that show that he's quick on his day. He just doesn't have enough 'days' to mount a full championship challenge. He's a little like Massa in 2007/2008.

Tazio
22nd June 2015, 16:00
Nico, than the Williams boys.

jens
1st July 2015, 14:03
Obviously impressive performances by Rosberg and Hülkenberg, but I think I'd really like to point out Massa. Despite benefitting from Vettel's wheelnut problem, he really outperformed Bottas all weekend. It is really rare for me to mention Massa in DOTDs threads, because his race performances are pretty average most of the time, but he really did himself good this time.