PDA

View Full Version : Driver of the Race - Canada

steveaki13
7th June 2015, 21:43
Vote time.

N4D13
7th June 2015, 21:45
Vettel takes it for me - great strategy and racing. Trying a bit too hard at times, but he kept his car in a single piece.

I also think Hamilton, Rosberg, Bottas and Maldonado drove fine races.

dj_bytedisaster
7th June 2015, 21:47
Vettel. Back of the grid to right behind his team mate and drove faster laps on softs than Kimi on fresher supersofts in the closing stages. I think the Iceman is ready for retirement.

A FONDO
7th June 2015, 21:48
Mldonado for this solid drive (for his standards) and first points

Mia 01
7th June 2015, 22:11
Vettel!!

longisland
7th June 2015, 22:12
Seb from 18 to 5th.
Massa & Ericsson for providing the best duel of the race.

rjbetty
7th June 2015, 22:20
Hamilton, Seb, Rosberg, Williams boys and Maldonado for me.

Hamilton - Came back from bad practice to win.
Vettel - Nuff said, just behind Kimi after it all.
Rosberg - Right up there on a 'Lewis' track
Bottas - Beat Kiki in a probably worse car.
Massa - Same as Vettel
Maldonado - Agree, by his standards, nicely done.

Tazio
7th June 2015, 22:24
Seb.

donKey jote
7th June 2015, 22:37
Merhi and Stevens, in no particular order :andrea:

anfield5
8th June 2015, 02:34
Has to be Vettle from Massa, both drove brilliantly to recover from quali issues.

Alonso for his radio message - looks like enough is enough!

The gorilla managed a whole GP without hitting any one - Bananas for ALL!

Mekola
8th June 2015, 03:15
Pastor did his best race of the season...

Tazio
8th June 2015, 15:43
Vettel takes it for me - great strategy and racing. Trying a bit too hard at times, but he kept his car in a single piece.

I also think Hamilton, Rosberg, Bottas and Maldonado drove fine races.Yes, I agree with this!

Zico
8th June 2015, 17:22
There were some very good drives made by a few as mentioned above... but Its got to be Vettel for DOTR. He had a moment or two on the ragged edge but he held it together to produce a great result from the back of the grid. Nice one!

donKey jote
9th June 2015, 19:13
Vettel :andrea:

jens
10th June 2015, 12:16
I vote for Bottas. Even though it needed a setback for both Ferraris for him to get there I still feel he did well to capitalize.

Vettel I think had a good comeback drive, but I don't give him the DOTD, because he messed up one battle with Alonso, went off at the chicane and possibly lost at least 5 seconds there. And therefore a chance to beat Kimi in the end. But the speed and strategy were great.

Honorable mention to Pastor Maldonado for having a clean race for once.:D And Kvyat for beating Ricciardo clearly this time. The progress of the Russian has fallen under the radar due to rubbish car.

jens
10th June 2015, 12:17
Oh. I am amazed to find out I am the only one, who has voted for Bottas. He is the new Nick Heidfeld? Gets results in a way you don't even notice and falls under the radar.:p: Hopefully he can at least win a race one day...