PDA

View Full Version : Bahrain Pickems Results

airshifter
22nd April 2015, 13:51
http://www.motorsportforums.com/pickems/round.php?series=f1&round=4

Being I didn't see the link, I went looking since I knew I would be near the top. For some reason the overall standings haven't added in Bahrain, so those of you at the pointy end of the field have to do some math to figure out who is where overall.

My first Pickems victory, as I usually suck at Pickems. I punked Tazzy because he doesn't have enough faith in Kimi! It looks like Massa was the one that almost everyone picked and didn't make it up into the points.

I still don't have the slightest idea who Pickems scoring works. :laugh: But somehow managed to come out on top, and had a podium finish in FGP for the Bahrain race as well. :)

Tazio
22nd April 2015, 16:01
Well played mate, keep up the good work, but I am more impressed with my boy Kozmo for picking Kimi's p2 correctly ;)
I'd also like to give a shout out to Jens, Pentie', Micke, and Mintie' for their excellent work getting between 'aki and myself, and helping me gain 20 valuable points on p1.
I tried to warn you Annie', picking Fred kept you from beating Steve and kept me from clawing even closer to 'aki :angryfire.
Did I mention I'm giving rewards in the form of USDs to any, and all, that help me close the gap to p1?
I really would like to see more participation, because I'd hate to see F1 pick'ems fade into obscurity.
BTW Airie' if you are interested in the current standings you could do some simple mathematics. http://www.motorsportforums.com/pickems/champ.php?series=f1
I think you will see that I passed Mr Swisster for second place !
Once again well played by all, and good hunting in Spain
Best wishes,
Six Tenths
:angel:

jens
22nd April 2015, 20:20
A stunning fourth place in this race! :cool: :eek: Well, this is incredible - by far my best race so far!

jens
22nd April 2015, 20:21
I'd also like to give a shout out to Jens, Pentie', Micke, and Mintie' for their excellent work getting between 'aki and myself, and helping me gain 20 valuable points on p1.

Best wishes,
Six Tenths
:angel:

You're welcome, mate. I try my best to play a good rear-gunner to you, dear Mr. Team Leader.:D

Mintexmemory
22nd April 2015, 20:35
W
Did I mention I'm giving rewards in the form of USDs to any, and all, that help me close the gap to p1?
I really would like to see more participation, because I'd hate to see F1 pick'ems fade into obscurity.
:
My concern too - The disruption of the site crash was hard to handle - I kept the WRC Pickem going off piste and the 100 odd competitors we still have show what can be done. Not sure if F1 popularity has just taken a nose-dive or if some other PR for the Pickem is required

steveaki13
22nd April 2015, 21:31
Why is everyone taking Tazzie Bears side? :mad:

Is it cause Money is offered? :p

jens
22nd April 2015, 21:40

Yep, there is corruption everywhere! ;)

By the way. Did you not get the memo that if you voluntarily gave up a position to Taz, you'd also get USD?

anfield5
22nd April 2015, 21:58
results page doesn't work

mr_swiss
22nd April 2015, 23:30
Last place :(, Can only go up from here.

Last place is 14th nowadays, i remember last place was like 150th a few years ago.

mr_swiss
22nd April 2015, 23:31
Last place :(, Can only go up from here.

Last place is 14th nowadays, i remember last place was like 150th a few years ago.

airshifter
23rd April 2015, 06:44

Taz is already going to be broke at season end for paying out all the money for McLaren not being on the podium. And if and when he starts adding Alonso to his Pickems, he will drop like a rock. It's a win/win situation for you Steve. If Taz doesn't start including Alonso in his Pickems, we can all call him out for talking a big game and then abandoning 6/10ths! :)

Tazio
11th May 2015, 15:55
Mark and Mintie, I really appreciate the work you guys put into this site, so it is with much respect and humility that I request an update in the standings. I know Steve has a fairly substantial upper hand in this years championship, but I am not about to go down without a fight. :)

steveaki13
11th May 2015, 20:01
Mark and Mintie, I really appreciate the work you guys put into this site, so it is with much respect and humility that I request an update in the standings. I know Steve has a fairly substantial upper hand in this years championship, but I am not about to go down without a fight. :)

Or we call the season done now? I will take the crown now before I start plummeting...... :p

airshifter
12th May 2015, 05:16
Or we call the season done now? I will take the crown now before I start plummeting...... :p

Tazzy is in dire straights. His FGP team took stock in McLaren, and you're owning him in Pickems. He will be drinking even more than usual, and begging for something to change. Mark might even get cash in the mail in a plain envelope. :laugh:

Look at the bright side Taz. I almost always suck at Pickems, and last year I thought that Lotus will pull the team up again. I've been there. Me and Mia were fighting for the last three podium steps in FGP last year.

Mark
12th May 2015, 09:10
Spain pickems results are delayed until next week as I'm far too busy sitting on a beach in Mallorca :D

Tazio
12th May 2015, 15:27
Tazzy is in dire straights. His FGP team took stock in McLaren, and you're owning him in Pickems. He will be drinking even more than usual, and begging for something to change. Mark might even get cash in the mail in a plain envelope. :laugh:

Look at the bright side Taz. I almost always suck at Pickems, and last year I thought that Lotus will pull the team up again. I've been there. Me and Mia were fighting for the last three podium steps in FGP last year.It's all good bro, it will be a relief when my rein as pick'ems champ ends, and I can finally remove the crown. My only regret is that the book I won two years ago, and sent off to travel around the forum has been absconded by evil elements of this forum :angryfire ;)