steveaki13
19th April 2015, 18:18
Give your thoughts for Driver of the Day

Mark
19th April 2015, 18:37
Kimi for me.

steveaki13
19th April 2015, 18:40
Kimi for me too. Great to see him back on the podium.

truefan72
19th April 2015, 18:48
gotta be kimi
breaks or no breaks he was going to pass rosberg and if ferrari had brought him in 1 or 2 laps earlier, would have probably passed hamilton too.

steveaki13
19th April 2015, 18:49
So Driver: Kimi as i said. Great calm drive for 2nd place.

Other Mentions:

Lewis Hamilton - Won another race, by being calm and generally keeping it all under control.

Nico Rosberg - Shame about the brake failure at the end. He performed some great overtakes and was very aggressive.

Valterri Bottas - Done all he could in the Williams. He held off Seb well.

Daniel Ricciardo - He done OK, considering how Red Bull have looked lately.

Romain Grosjean - Another solid effort. More points for Lotus.

Tazio
19th April 2015, 18:51
Got to be Fred, than Kimi. The Boss, VB, DR, and Britany :angel:

Starter
19th April 2015, 19:34
I voted for Massa but Bottas would have been a worthy pick.

pino
19th April 2015, 19:46
Kimi Kimi Kimi :D

P3ws
19th April 2015, 20:09
Kimi. And have to mention Ericsson too. Lost alot of time in the pits still catched up with Nasr in the middle of the race.

The Black Knight
19th April 2015, 20:09
Gotta go for Lewis in the end - did what he did to finish first and let's not forget that his 7second gap was completely eroded after the first pit stop due to a stupid Mercedes strategy decision.

Can't give it to Kimi - felt he should have been a lot closer and maybe won the race but he's definitely coming on a lot now.

Good race by Bottas as well.

yodasarmpit
19th April 2015, 20:52
Kimi gets it for me, he was going to take Nico regardless of the "brake" problem. Bottas next for holding back Vettel, and finally Lewis for another commanding lead from start to finish.

Mia 01
19th April 2015, 21:20
Kimi, Kimi and Kimi.

If not for Seb holding him up a bit in the first stint he would have taken the top spot today.

Tazio
19th April 2015, 21:22
Gotta go for Lewis in the end - did what he did to finish first and let's not forget that his 7second gap was completely eroded after the first pit stop due to a stupid Mercedes strategy decision.

Can't give it to Kimi - felt he should have been a lot closer and maybe won the race but he's definitely coming on a lot now.

Good race by Bottas as well.

Exactly!

driveace
19th April 2015, 22:00
Lewis did it correct yesterday ,a stunning lap in qualifying,and a brilliant start today.Nice controlled race,and on the last lap when told of brake problems had common sense under pressure to reset them

henners88
19th April 2015, 22:01
Kimi for me today.

Lewis did what he needed to do and was in total control, but some of the more exciting drives were behind him. Rosberg is worthy of a mention I thought, some ballsy moves.

Zico
19th April 2015, 23:18
Kimi edges out Lewis, Nico and Valteri today for DOTR and received my vote, was really nice to see Kimi back up there and bringing the fight to Merc.

However.. If rated over the the whole weekend, Lewis would probably have edged it over Kimi for also being dominant over his team mate in Qualy (which Kimi failed to do)

Really enjoyed this race!

airshifter
20th April 2015, 01:54
Hard for me to pick today, as there were a lot of good drives.

Lewis got it right all weekend

Nico missed that second spot, but had some excellent on track action

Kimi brough Ferrari back to the podium

Bottas managed to hold off Seb

Ricciardo finished solid despite the smoke show at the end

Kvyat clawed back from the back of the pack

Grosjean and Perez shined for their respective teams

kfzmeister
20th April 2015, 02:40
Got to be Fred, than Kimi. The Boss, VB, DR, and Britany :angel:

Now, i'm a big fan, but ALO ahead of Kimi? Sorry mate i don't see that. Kimi drove like a madman and missed the win by a lap. That's impressive, especially from P4