PDA

View Full Version : Rate the Race - China 2015

A FONDO
12th April 2015, 10:45
I give it a 7 this time. Not something special but somehow I liked it, probably because of the fantastic job done by the guy(s) who change the cameras.

Mia 01
12th April 2015, 11:37
After the start not much happened at the front but there was some exciting fights in the midfield. 5/10.

journeyman racer
12th April 2015, 13:25
I'm going with 7. It kept me intrigued in the second half. Damn shame Raikkonen didn't get to finish the race off properly. Just so we could see how much pressure he could've put on Vettel. Maybe even get him?

N4D13
12th April 2015, 18:07
I'm going to give it a 3 out of 10. It was really dull AFAIC. I actually didn't watch it live because I had to get up at three to catch a flight; I should have used these two hours for getting some sleep back. :p

(I'm also kinda upset that we didn't get to see a Button-Maldonado-Alonso fight at the end. Or rather, that we saw one with such an abrupt and anticlimactic end)

pino
12th April 2015, 18:14
Nothing exciting happened in the front, so 6 out of 10 for me !

Tazio
12th April 2015, 18:45
I'll give it a 6/10. The best part was when the marshals where doing the "Chinese fire drill" trying to get MV's car off the track! :crazy: :D

Storm
12th April 2015, 20:57
Pretty boring apart from some mid-field and backmarker (ouch...McLaren) battles.
5/10

yeah the marshalls (really?) trying to push/turn the car was the best part...only 1 guy seemed to know what to do and nobody was listening to him...

anfield5
12th April 2015, 22:09
Strong 6. Apart from young Max V. driving brilliantly, and Alonso's final stint being nothing short of epic. nothing much seemed to happen. The animals went in 2 by 2, ho hum!

steveaki13
12th April 2015, 23:19
I give it a 7 this time. Not something special but somehow I liked it, probably because of the fantastic job done by the guy(s) who change the cameras.

Thanks for launching this thread Slowson in my absence today. Good to keep it going. :)

steveaki13
12th April 2015, 23:21
5/10 - Good to see Ferrari keeping Mercedes honest again, but not really any outstanding incidents.

Seen better and seen worse :D

donKey jote
13th April 2015, 07:04
Not sure whether to be glad or sad that I don't appear to have missed much :dozey:
I think I'll continue to "miss" the races until somebody gets within .5 sec of the Mercs on merit :p

longisland
13th April 2015, 10:01
7/10
Good scraps from midfield to the back of the pack. The racing is pretty good when the more established drivers are in inferior cars. We won't see the type of wheel to wheel action if the Red Bull of Ricciardo & Mclaren of Jenson were more competitive. The main difference this race to Malaysia was the Ferrari weren't quick enough to under cut & split the Mercs. The temperature and the long straights favor the Merc engine with more grunt.

yodasarmpit
13th April 2015, 12:11
I'd give it a 3 out of 10, the race was won after the first 10 meters. Verstappen did liven things up a little, as did Nico's whining.

jens
14th April 2015, 12:30
4, to be honest, and no more.

There was only some uncertainty in the middle of the race, where Rosberg and Ferraris were closing on the lead and team told Hamilton that Rosberg would get the preference in pitstops if he doesn't speed up. Then Hamilton did speed up and nothing happened.