PDA

View Full Version : 2015 TV coverage

Mark
16th March 2015, 09:42
I'm really liking the new timing graphics so far e.g. https://f1broadcasting.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/new-f1-graphics-set-coming-for-2015/

They look clean, clear and modern and convey the necessary information without getting in the way.

inimitablestoo
16th March 2015, 09:52
Agreed, although it would be nice if they could put the driver numbers back on the graphics. Seems a shame they came back last year after a long time away and seem to have gone again. Otherwise, nice, neat and clear to read (Formula E take note, although the fact I can't watch that in HD does account for some of the difference)

Mark
16th March 2015, 10:38
Agreed, although it would be nice if they could put the driver numbers back on the graphics. Seems a shame they came back last year after a long time away and seem to have gone again. Otherwise, nice, neat and clear to read (Formula E take note, although the fact I can't watch that in HD does account for some of the difference)

Agreed, the BBC coverage is using the numbers with the team colours behind, the main coverage could extend the colour section to include the driver number which would look quite good.