PDA

View Full Version : Rockingham speed traps.

acorn
20th April 2007, 18:29
No, not on the public roads around rockingham(although i would be diligent) but the positioning of the speedtraps around the configuration that they'll be using this weekend.

i was looking at the timings for the support formulae on mst and thought the speeds were a bit low until i looked at the postioning of the traps. the one that i thought odd was the one at the start finish line. as the fastest part of the lap must be just before they brake for the entry to the infield at deene.

are the speed traps just to establish average speeds rather than max speed?

LiamM
20th April 2007, 20:00
I guess the speed trap at Rockingham is set up for the oval, where at the start/finish line they would be going considerably faster

22nd February 2008, 06:15
Speed trap what the hell its always a F****** problem i love to drive fast very fast and these bloody cops always stops me in doing so so i have found a alternative for my problem trapster (http://www.trapster.com/). It provides you with useful information regarding the road traps, alerts about traps set by cops and moreover keeps you on the right side of the law. It will give you all the necessary information that you want. You just need to login. If you find anything interesting in your visits, do share with me.