PDA

View Full Version : Prediction thread: Sebastian Vettel will finish the 2015 season in which place?

zako85
20th February 2015, 15:02
Add a thoughtful comment below if you wish.

zako85
20th February 2015, 15:06
I voted 5th, behind the Mercedes drivers, Ricciardo, and Bottas.

Tazio
20th February 2015, 16:59
I conservatively put him 8th. It is quite plausible that Williams, Mercedes, and Red Bull will have faster cars. Who knows about McHonda, especially in Fred's hands, to say nothing of the prospect that Kimi might punk him in the same rig. I'm pulling for him to be higher, so I hope I'm wrong.

driveace
20th February 2015, 22:29
I voted Hamilton Rosberg,Ricciardo,Raikonen,then Vettel

steveaki13
20th February 2015, 23:48
I put him 4th, but thinking about it. It may be lower than that.

Mercedes, Ricciardo & Williams could all out score him.

jens
20th February 2015, 23:51
In the 2015 Prediction thread, already on Page 2 here, I projected him to finish fifth in the championship. That was before winter testing.

Winter tests have so far gone positively for Ferrari. I think regardless of any scenario the two Mercedes drivers will probably be out of reach, but at a very good scenario Vettel might have a chance to challenge for third. However, I personally would be happy with a Top5 finish this year - a decent debut season for Ferrari and a step forward from last year's struggles (both his own and Ferrari's).

Koz
21st February 2015, 02:34
Two spots ahead of Kimi.

journeyman racer
21st February 2015, 04:14
I conservatively put him 8th. .
As the old saying goes "Great minds think alike"

Tazio
21st February 2015, 04:40
Two spots ahead of Kimi. I'm thnking this matchup has a very high degree of likelihood to get really ugly, especially if the their car is competitive. Forget about Fred, and Jense. Unless Alonso has very bad luck he will lead that team in point scoring, and the crappier the car the more it will play into his hands. But I don't think the McLaren with all its backing from The Anglo Mafia will be bad. In fact I suspect it will be rather competitive with FA, and JB having a good tussle while being a very dynamic pairing of cagy veterans. Meanwhile at McFerrari, both these freakin' guys are coming off bad seasons and neither one wants to get punked two years on the trot. (Kimi two, and one half :rolleyes: ). Maybe it is wishful thinking on my behalf, but one of those two are going down in flames, maybe both and Ferrari to boot :p:

journeyman racer
21st February 2015, 05:03
That's alright. Don't like or quote my post or anything. I'm ok.

Tazio
21st February 2015, 05:12
That's alright. Don't like or quote my post or anything. I'm ok.Come on dawg, the last person that told me I had a great mind, was a guidance counselor that suggested I take German after acing the science portion of my entrance exam for High School, and I didn't buy that line of crap either. ;)

Koz
21st February 2015, 10:11
That's alright. Don't like or quote my post or anything. I'm ok.

Would you like a hug?

Mia 01
21st February 2015, 19:07
Kimi first, then Vettel!

pino
21st February 2015, 19:35
Kimi, Bottas, Vettel :D

Tazio
21st February 2015, 23:46
Boss
Nico
Felipe
Danny Boy
Bottas
Fred
Kyvat
Seb
Jense
Grosjean
Kimi

:angel:

CNR
22nd February 2015, 01:11
5 th if Daniil Kvyat dose as good as Ricciardo did last year

Tazio
22nd February 2015, 01:43
Kimi :confused: :)

kfzmeister
22nd February 2015, 19:56
One thing's for sure. It's going to be a great season. Not necessarily who's going to win, but how things do pan out behind Mercedes! Who really knows how VET will finish? How on earth can you even guess that at this point?
I'm gonna vote on the last day of the poll. Lol

driveace
22nd February 2015, 21:48
No your not !