PDA

View Full Version : Rally D'Italia Sardegna 2015

Mk2 RS2000
4th January 2015, 22:26
As part of a long vacation to the northern hemisphere we are planning to attend this event and any information regarding accommodation, travel from/to various parts of the UK or Europe to the event along with any general spectator info would be appreciated.

Franky
4th January 2015, 22:38
The cheapest transport from UK to Sardinia should be Ryanair (Stansted - Alghero).

Regarding accommodation, I guess you'll have to wait till some info is available about the route.

Bartolbia84
5th January 2015, 10:35
Alghero confirmed service park, in Cagliari special stage thusday

AL14
5th January 2015, 12:59
I don't like Alghero as service park if stages will be in north east (except for sunday) like they have been in 2014. It was way better Olbia, nearest the stages on friday and saturday. If someone is going to Sardinia for the whole weekend I suggest not to stay in Alghero but to book their stay in Gallura area, we have to wait for official route of course but I don't think they will revolutionate it. We'll see.

Mintexmemory
5th January 2015, 17:41
Well thank you Gallura Tourist Board ;) But if the route is similar to last year (as is likely) then the North east coast of the island looks favourite. Also if you don't take the gamble the best and cheapest accommodation will have gone. A party of us are coming from England, flights already booked and just finalising villa - Can't wait!

AL14
5th January 2015, 17:48
Gallura IS the north east of Sardina ;)

AL14
11th February 2015, 14:55
According to Official Facebook Page of Rally Sardinia today will be online the rally guide 1.

jbmarcus21
11th February 2015, 19:15
Road program 2015 edition is out http://planetemarcus.com/saison-wrc/wrc-rallye-italie-2015/