PDA

View Full Version : University helps please!

MatthewLewis
22nd December 2014, 12:24
Hello,

I am currently a final year student at Bournemouth University conducting a Consultancy Project for Thruxton Motorsport Centre.

Thruxton Motorsport Centre is one of the leading motorsport venues in the UK. The centre boasts the fastest race circuit in the country spanning over 2.3 miles. It hosts major events on racing calendars including The British Super-bike Championship and The British Touring Car Championship. The venue also has a newly constructed, environmentally friendly Skid Pan, which is one of the best facilities of its type in the country, as well as a 1.1km long karting track.

The venue is located just off the A303 near Andover in Hampshire. It is only 90 minutes from London, 60 minutes from Bournemouth and 45 minutes from Southampton. The venue is currently considering expanding its services in a bid to become a multi-purpose venue.

I was wondering if any one was able to help me out on the project I am doing for this report by filling out the questionnaire link below. It will take you less than 10 minutes to complete, and please answer as truthfully as possible.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2FDD58H

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to comment.

Many thanks,

Matt

Mark
22nd December 2014, 14:55
I've done the survey.

You might want to tone down your sales pitch. I'm sure most here are aware of Thruxton and what it is.

It was rather run down when I was last there admittedly that was over 10 years ago.

gadjo_dilo
22nd December 2014, 15:18
Did it although I don't have a clue what is all about. :p
Just to help you.

It was difficult to write a postcode as I don't live in UK. I choose at random CM1. Don't know where this idea came from.......
:devil:

MatthewLewis
22nd December 2014, 15:41
Yeah, sorry about the long winded pretext. It was for people who were unaware of the circuit, and it was kind of mandatory so my results aren't skewed by me not explaining everything.

Cheers for replying and completing the survey though, it's much appreciated.

Brown, Jon Brow
22nd December 2014, 17:36
Did it although I don't have a clue what is all about. :p
Just to help you.

It was difficult to write a postcode as I don't live in UK. I choose at random CM1. Don't know where this idea came from.......
:devil:

Chelmsford, Essex

gadjo_dilo
22nd December 2014, 18:08
:eek: Really?