PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Verstappen Q&A: I need to prove I deserve 2015 seat

News
3rd December 2014, 13:30
Max Verstappen's meteoric rise from F3 rookie to Red Bull protégé and Formula One driver is already well established, but the big question is what comes next - and specifically how he will perform in his rookie campaign in 2015.
For his part, the 17-year-old insists the pressure isn't weighing down on him, even if he accepts it is now down to him to justify the faith both Red Bull and Toro Rosso have shown in him. One thing is certain: Verstappen is determined to hit the ground running...
Q: Max, three months ago you were relatively unknown, but now suddenly you are centre stage: how are you handling that?
Max Verstappen: By focusing on what I really have to do. I want to do a good job for the team every time I get into the car - especially at a test when you run some of the 2015 spec (parts)!

Q: But there must be differences now. Before when you walked by nobody would notice too much - and now they run after you for autographs. All that at just 17

More... (http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2014/12/16712.html)