PDA

View Full Version : Jenson Button Q&A: I know this could be my final Grand Prix

News
22nd November 2014, 00:10
After months of speculation, Jenson Button heads into the final round of the season with his future still unresolved.
But while that means Abu Dhabi could yet be the final act of a 15-year career in Formula One racing, the 2009 world champion insists he is relaxed about his situation, and excited about his prospects - wherever he ends up...
Q: Jenson, the fact McLaren won't make an announcement regarding their driver line-up before December 1 hasn't eased your situation. How are you going about that?
Jenson Button: Now it's fine. To be honest it was tricky before Japan - but it opens your eyes to different challenges and you suddenly start to understand that Formula One is not the only place. There are many exciting things out there - if I am not here next year. Right now I am enjoying my racing. My time in the car has always been the best thing for me about Formula One - and it still is. But it's also a fact that nowadays there is a bigger difference between out of the car and in the car than there used to be.

Q: There are many fans out there anxious to hear about your future

More... (http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2014/11/16661.html)