PDA

View Full Version : It is great to finally

willracefan
17th November 2014, 07:21
have a cup champ for a favorite driver. I have waited 14 years for this. I just am so overwhelmed right now because on this great day, my saints show how bad they are and the patriots defense and Gronkowski are running over teams. Yeah but at a time where football has taken the place of racing in my life the highlight of the day was Harvick winning it all. And I was glued to racecast as the race wore on.

slorydn1
17th November 2014, 10:20
Let me add this one comment, just for old times sake:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

willracefan
21st November 2014, 06:21
Let me add this one comment, just for old times sake:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let me also say I could not believe it early in the year when he won at Darlington(I'm back in SC and in Darlington County too for over a year now). I thought that would never happen. He has won all the big races and the title now. And it's so much joyful to know he's won the title before Denny, Carl, Kyle, Kasey, and most importantly JUNIOR!!!!!