PDA

View Full Version : Donkey of the Race - Brazil

steveaki13
9th November 2014, 21:33
I know who I choose, but what about you

steveaki13
9th November 2014, 21:35
Not many Donkey's but I have a few that stick out.

Hamilton - That major mistake struck me as a 2007/2008 wobble and he is lucky the carpet is there now

Massa - Great drive for a podium, but speeding and pulling into Mclaren are worth a mention

Otherwise its

Nelson Piquet - He was just acting like a right cock.

Tazio
9th November 2014, 21:48
Nelson Piquet by a country mile, what a clown.

dj_bytedisaster
9th November 2014, 22:20
Biggest Donkey's were the organizers. How in the name of all that's holy can you miss that your podium interviewer is hogwashly bladdered? And seriously? Nelson Fucking Piquet as podium interviewer in Senna's hometown? If it wasn't for Massa they would have booed the shit out of him.

longisland
10th November 2014, 00:39
Aside from the obvious above, Bottas gets my vote.

anfield5
10th November 2014, 00:48
Not many Donkey's but I have a few that stick out.

Hamilton - That major mistake struck me as a 2007/2008 wobble and he is lucky the carpet is there now

Massa - Great drive for a podium, but speeding and pulling into Mclaren are worth a mention

Otherwise its

Nelson Piquet - He was just acting like a right cock.

He wasn't acting

anfield5
10th November 2014, 00:50
Aside from the obvious above, Bottas gets my vote.

My thinking as well, how can a fully grown racing driver not be able to do up his own seat belts? Finishing 10th in that car simply wasn't good enough (first time Bottas hasn't performed, so I think we can let it slide though)

Robinho
10th November 2014, 02:11
My thinking as well, how can a fully grown racing driver not be able to do up his own seat belts? Finishing 10th in that car simply wasn't good enough (first time Bottas hasn't performed, so I think we can let it slide though)

It is impossible for the driver to tighten their own belts sufficiently from in the car. They need team assistance, so either they were not done properly by someone else or there was a problem with them, either way not Bottas' fault

yodasarmpit
10th November 2014, 11:10
Not a donkey, but Hamilton sure messed up with the spin costing him another race win.

The Black Knight
10th November 2014, 11:38
Hard to pick a donkey, but I guess Hamilton for his spin. Saying that he made up for it with a sterling drive.

Maldonado because he's always a donkey.

schmenke
10th November 2014, 15:18

Yeah, I'd go with this.

Doc Austin
10th November 2014, 16:04
Maldonado because he's always a donkey.

Has he clinched the donkey championship, or will double donkey points come into play in Abu Dabi?

kfzmeister
11th November 2014, 03:40
I'd say HAM, but his explanation about his team leaving him out another lap seems legit. Not sure if you heard his comment to his team afterwards about that exact thing.
Don't recall anyone making a donkey move all race. That leaves Piquet Sr for his out of line remark to HAM about Nicole.