9th November 2014, 22:33
Disappointed no one else opened the thread, but never fear I am here :p:devil:

Tazio
9th November 2014, 22:49
Nico

steveaki13
9th November 2014, 23:09
Driver of the Race:

Nico Rosberg - He drove a fast, composed and error free race. Superb. Fully dominated every session and completed a perfect weekend. Just when he needed it.

Other Mentions:

Jenson Button - I think he now has 3 4th places in 5 or 6 races. Which in a Mclaren is good going. He is clearly still a great driver and should have a place for 2015. There will be many drivers worse than him next season

Felipe Massa - I mentioned him in Donkey for the errors, but still drove an amazing race to finish a fine 3rd.

Kimi Raikkonen - Did a solid job on a 2 stopper, one of his better drives in a strange 2014.

longisland
10th November 2014, 01:49
Top 3 drivers in the same order. Nico was quick and managed to soak up the pressure from Hamilton. Hamilton almost made the undercut work until his tires were over heated. A great recovery drive from Massa after his penalty. In fact the top 10 finishers were doing a fine job

kfzmeister
10th November 2014, 03:16
Lefty (The ROS). Drove a perfect race. Withstood immense pressure from HAM and brought it home. Pretty impressed.

Mia 01
10th November 2014, 12:15
Rosberg, Massa and Kimi. The fight with Alonso on old tyres did it for me.

The Black Knight
10th November 2014, 12:37
My driver of the race is Rosberg - no mistakes from start to finish. He may have not had the outright pace Hamilton had but he did the job that needed to be done and for once beat Hamilton fair and square on track.

Alonso, Massa, Button and Kimi also had great races.