PDA

View Full Version : I love how

J4MIE
6th November 2014, 22:43
I love how Christmas and Boxing Day are on a Thursday & Friday this year = long weekend off work :bounce:

I love how enthusiastic I am about playing racquet sports despite not being very good at them

I love how broccoli & cauliflower cup-a-soups

I love how getting the last space in the car park at work at 8:59 :cool:

I love how central heating

I love how managed to bleed my radiators without incident :D

I love how thinking about summer holidays

I love how crisp sandwiches

What do you love how?

Rollo
7th November 2014, 00:14
I love how after a thunderstorm in the late afternoon in summer, how the sunlight streams through the mist and trees (or struts of bridges) and gives you that mottled lighting effect.

I love how when you buy a new book, you can smell the glue between the pages.

I love how after you've done a stack of photocopying on a cold winter's day, you can hold the stack of paper close to you and feel the warmth coming off the pages.

I love how people think that you're really skilled and posh for serving sushi, even though it's dead simple to make.

I love how you can get bonus points for doing the washing, even though for 45 minutes, you're basically just loafing about.

Brown, Jon Brow
7th November 2014, 00:19
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr2mrliEJB1qafvoio1_500.gif

:erm:

Rudy Tamasz
7th November 2014, 07:55
I love how I travel to work through the empty streets when everybody else has a holiday.

I love how my daughter and my cat start turning things upside down in the morning.

I love how I am invited to do the drumming at a live show just on the strength of being a drummer in a school band 25 years ago.

I love how it is warm at this time in November.

I love how I have luxury of having a relaxed Friday.

gadjo_dilo
7th November 2014, 09:33
I love how I simply love - without knowing how, or why, or when from. Why do I always do it in silence? :s

Tazio
7th November 2014, 15:46
I love how I can play, and work circles around the vast majority of people half my age.

I love how I can do 0-100mph in 6 seconds on my scooter.

I love how todays weather is going to be sunny and in the low 80's F today :cool:

Brown, Jon Brow
7th November 2014, 16:27
I love finishing work at 3pm on a Friday.

Jag_Warrior
7th November 2014, 19:37
These days I love taking naps (I appreciate any sleep I can get).

I hate how my life has gotten to the point that I now love taking naps.

steveaki13
8th November 2014, 18:54
I love how Gadjo is on a motorsport forum, without like motorsport :D

I love the sun

I love the snow

I love the wonder of nature.

I love that feeling of waking up after a decent nights sleep and knowing its the weekend and drifting of to sleep again.

I love playing football, however badly

D-Type
9th November 2014, 15:17
I love the innocence and trusting nature of young kids (And it goes without saying that I HATE anyone who takes away that innocence)

I love the odd sunny day we get in winter

I love how the evenings open out in the spring

I love how some people believe a scooter will do 100mph