Perez - no contest. What a pillock!

Koz
2nd November 2014, 22:58
Rosberg for losing it.
Williams with the pit stops.

Perez.

dj_bytedisaster
2nd November 2014, 23:01
dishonourable mention for Pirelli for obviously not being able to manufacture tyres of consistent quality. Vettel was driving 1:46's on his second stint after the SC, with the same compound he went two seconds faster ón the next set, that's just unacceptable.

Tazio
2nd November 2014, 23:02
Perez
Williams for losing a podium in the pits
Kimi for being so freakin' slowq (unless he had a technical problem)

gm99
2nd November 2014, 23:02
Perez.

Lotus should have gotten some more points today.

steveaki13
2nd November 2014, 23:04
Donkey of the Race as I stated in my OP, has to be Perez. What an idiot move on lap 1.

Williams as has been said for losing 4th to Ricciardo in one round of stops and then 3rd to Ricciardo in the second round of stops.

longisland
2nd November 2014, 23:06
Perez
Rosberg for losing 4s lead to Hamilton in 2 laps.

dj_bytedisaster
2nd November 2014, 23:11
Perez
Rosberg for losing 4s lead to Hamilton in 2 laps.

Considering that Vettel lost 2 seconds a lap on his 2nd set of tyres, I wouldn't be surprized if Rosberg had a 'bad set' too, After all in the third stint he was faster than Lewis again.

Zico
2nd November 2014, 23:43
Considering that Vettel lost 2 seconds a lap on his 2nd set of tyres, I wouldn't be surprized if Rosberg had a 'bad set' too, After all in the third stint he was faster than Lewis again.

Yep, both either sabotaged by their teams or by the tyre manufacturers yet no one else was affected, its a conspiracy.

Dude this is getting really predictable and tedious, I don't know why you just cant accept that things just dont/cant come together perfectly for everyone.

truefan72
3rd November 2014, 00:02
Donkey of the Race as I stated in my OP, has to be Perez. What an idiot move on lap 1.

Williams as has been said for losing 4th to Ricciardo in one round of stops and then 3rd to Ricciardo in the second round of stops.

yup!

The Black Knight
3rd November 2014, 00:13
Perez.

Maldonado because he is a donkey no matter what he does.

Jag_Warrior
3rd November 2014, 04:06
Swergio "Huh, What Did I Do Wrong???" Perez.

mr_swiss
3rd November 2014, 04:53
Swergio "Huh, What Did I Do Wrong???" Perez.
Got to be Perez. "Since i didn't pay any attention, i need to watch the replay first."

A FONDO
3rd November 2014, 09:28
Perez was a racing accident. The top donkey is Rosberg. Once again finished LAST in a two-car race after starting from the pole, proving how poor driver he is.

Also the stewards for those speeding penalties.

keysersoze
3rd November 2014, 12:46
Perez was a racing accident.

+1 for the most part

Sergio had gotten by Sutil, completely alongside. Kimi was quite slow at the apex and Checo just didn't account enough for it. Of course, Sutil and KR are blameless, but what SP did wasn't as blatant as some make it out to be.

zako85
3rd November 2014, 14:08
+1 for the most part

Sergio had gotten by Sutil, completely alongside. Kimi was quite slow at the apex and Checo just didn't account enough for it. Of course, Sutil and KR are blameless, but what SP did wasn't as blatant as some make it out to be.

I am glad I didn't delete my DVR records. When it happened, I thought it was Perez's fault, but I didn't think of possibility that Sergio did not expect a Ferrari so close ahead of Sutil. Gotta check the record again. Having said that, I still kind of feel distrustful of Perez's version of events based on his interview after the race. He said effectively, that he will or will not apologize to Sutil only after seeing his telemetry data to see if brake failure may have been involved.

Storm
3rd November 2014, 19:14
Perez - especially for all the Mexican fans around to see him go out so early!