PDA

View Full Version : BRSCC "Racing @ Rockingham" Season Tickets

Gasman
18th April 2007, 21:19
Has anyone out there received their season ticket for the BRSCC promoted SCSA/PuT Oval meetings at Rockingham yet? Only ten days to go...

Tiesse
18th April 2007, 21:23
Received them, I haven't even oredered mine yet! (Sorry, doesn't help you with an answer to your question).

JDPower
18th April 2007, 22:16
Has anyone out there received their season ticket for the BRSCC promoted SCSA/PuT Oval meetings at Rockingham yet? Only ten days to go...
I only just ordered mine last friday. Got a letter this morning thanking me for my purchase and saying my pass would be mailed to me by the end of the week.

Gasman
18th April 2007, 23:05
Got a letter this morning thanking me for my purchase and saying my pass would be mailed to me by the end of the week.

Let's hope that they're sending them out First Class then...

car20
19th April 2007, 12:46
got email that i should have mine by monday 23rd

jonathan carr
19th April 2007, 13:48
Hello everybody,
Brand new member here.
Just got conformation of season ticket dispatch date. Monday. Can't wait.
See you all on turn 1.

R3ROK
19th April 2007, 16:55
got email that i should have mine by monday 23rd

...ditto....

R3ROK
19th April 2007, 16:58
Hello everybody,
Brand new member here.
Just got conformation of season ticket dispatch date. Monday. Can't wait.
See you all on turn 1.

Welcome to the forum ;)

Regards
John

R3ROK
23rd April 2007, 21:56
Looks like there is a delay with the season passes....'Quote....

Dear Rockingham Season Pass holder

Unfortunately there has been a further delay with the season passes. Our supplier failed to deliver them on either Thursday or Friday. They have promised me faithfully they will be with us today (Monday) so we will distribute them as soon as they are received at this office.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Best regards

Dominic Ostrowski
BRSCC Marketing Manager.

I'm getting a bit concerned now....... :(

JovialJooles
24th April 2007, 11:24
If there is a further delay, they will probably keep them rather than post them out and ask you to pick them up from the Welcome Centre at the weekend.

Julian

just_smile99
24th April 2007, 11:41
i might just be thick but could anyone tell me how much the tickets are? individual ones if possible. mum and step-dad would like to come at some point, might treat them to it if i have the money

Laura

XxXxx

earnhardt8
24th April 2007, 12:27
Our season passes have just arrived in the post along with a season pass holder car park sticker.

R3ROK
24th April 2007, 16:42
Our season passes have just arrived in the post along with a season pass holder car park sticker.

This sounds more promising...I have yet to go home to check to see if mine have been delivered....good point by JovialJooles, makes sense to try to get them to Rockingham rather than risk posting them...I suppose you would still be granted entry if you provided proof of purchase??

LessThanSte
24th April 2007, 17:35
Last year i bought my season ticket on the gate, much easier. Are they not doing that this year?

Tiesse
24th April 2007, 17:52
I have phoned them today & paid for my ticket over the phone by card. They say that my ticket shall go in the post today & I should get it in tomorrow's post........We'll see.

darknessrock
24th April 2007, 18:27
Received mine today, along with carpark sticker, but the attached letter says that although children are free, they still need a ticket.. hope they arrive in time.

JDPower
24th April 2007, 19:13
Received mine today, along with carpark sticker
Me too. Nice touch mentioning in the letter that they are transferrable and you can let someone else use it if you can't make it :up:

acorn
24th April 2007, 20:07
Me too. Nice touch mentioning in the letter that they are transferrable and you can let someone else use it if you can't make it :up:

reactive rather than proactive i think. pity they didn't think of that last year as i had 2 that went unused because they weren't transferable ie photo ids. probably put some off getting seasons. in fact i've put off getting seasons this year for that very reason(intermittent health issues) but may now reconsider.

R3ROK
24th April 2007, 20:32
Our passes arrived today....just had to ring up to book a child pass....which is not too much of a problem. It might have saved a bit of time and a few quid in postage if the original application form had a section 'will you require a child pass' or something along those lines. Might not be that easy.....I must add that Dominic at the BRSCC was very helpful....

anyway they are here so roll on Sunday :) :)

darknessrock
24th April 2007, 22:06
It might have saved a bit of time and a few quid in postage if the original application form had a section 'will you require a child pass' or something along those lines. Might not be that easy.....I must add that Dominic at the BRSCC was very helpful....

anyway they are here so roll on Sunday :) :)

I agree, I sent an e-mail to Dominic, and got an almost immediate reply..."the kids tickets are in the post", very helpful and good service, can't wait 'till Sunday!
Does anyone know where the season pass holders carpark is going to be? And will the carpark marshals know about them? ;)

Nick Brad
24th April 2007, 23:18
Slightly o/t, but where do I park my car?

I haven't got a paddock pass and so i'll be leaving it outside and lugging all my gear through the tunnel. It goes without saying that I don't want to have to park it in the middle of the gravel just to avoid clamping. Obviously the ideal solution would be a paddock pass for my car, but failing that, could a priority pass be issued to me please so I can at least park close to the gate and save my arms/legs.

darknessrock
27th April 2007, 19:17
Any news on the pass holders carpark yet? See you all Sunday :)

Dave17
27th April 2007, 19:25
Any news on the pass holders carpark yet? See you all Sunday :)

The first attendent will direct you. This will be quickly followed by the second attendent contradicting the first and the third not even knowing where he is or what day it is!

LessThanSte
27th April 2007, 20:04
Haha.

BTW, i have a car pass, but the guy whos driving is not a season ticket holder. Whats the deal there?

darknessrock
27th April 2007, 20:15
Haha.

the guy whos driving is not a season ticket holder. Whats the deal there?

And i have a car pass, but will be using several different cars throughout the season, and it looks too sticky to be removed once fixed! Think I'll stick it to some clear plastic, and stick that in the window, :)

Dave17
27th April 2007, 20:23
One pass, I've got THREE! One for me,one for my car and one for the minibus!

Tiesse
27th April 2007, 20:52
And i have a car pass, but will be using several different cars throughout the season, and it looks too sticky to be removed once fixed! Think I'll stick it to some clear plastic, and stick that in the window, :)

Exactly what I shall be doing, now that I have my season ticket. Don't get why the kid's tickets couldn't be a similar pass to mine though, rather than being posted two tickets prior to each meeting.