PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use any other Motorsport Forum boards

steveaki13
15th October 2014, 23:40
Sorry to offend Motorsport Forums and don't get me wrong I won't be leaving here anytime soon, but I was wondering if anyone here uses any other Motorsport Forums around.

I am a 10 tenths member, but I don't like that place really seems to lack interaction in some ways. I know a couple here lurk there at times.

I have also just signed up for Autosport forums in which all motorsport is clumped together.

I wondered if there were any others that people here use and recommend?

I hope I don't get banned for this :disturb: I am not advocating leaving here, just adding another to my list

odykas
16th October 2014, 00:51
Νο

steveaki13
16th October 2014, 07:58
:D Ok

gadjo_dilo
16th October 2014, 08:14
No but I'm seriously thinking to do it. :devil:

pino
16th October 2014, 08:22
I can recommend, iPhones Forums, Mac Rumors Forums, and iMore Forums :p:

Storm
16th October 2014, 08:39
:rolleyes:
I recommend ZzZ, oppps Juventus Forums :p:

gadjo_dilo
16th October 2014, 08:42
I can recommend, iPhones Forums, Mac Rumors Forums, and iMore Forums :p:

Matter of fact I subscribed ( accidentaly, as usual ) to Mac Rumors and now I get regularly deep-toned notifications. :laugh:

inimitablestoo
16th October 2014, 10:35
I'm also on the forums of a well-known radio station that broadcasts - among other things - a French round-the-clock enduro race. And I don't think I'm the only one from around here to frequent that forum too ;)

pino
16th October 2014, 10:54
:rolleyes:
I recommend ZzZ, oppps Juventus Forums :p:

Please do no recommend it, millions members already there, we can't have anymore ! :mad: :p:

Tazio
16th October 2014, 15:22
Does anyone use any other Motorsport Forum boards (http://www.motorsportforums.com/showthread.php?34867-Does-anyone-use-any-other-Motorsport-Forum-boards)

I wondered if there were any others that people here use and recommend?

Yes I lurk, and occasionally contribute to ** *********

Mark
16th October 2014, 21:29
There aren't any? :D

I do post on a few other forums. Including Reddit, SABRE, CTC, Bike Radar and of course Facebook

anfield5
16th October 2014, 21:37
Used to use Pitpass, but they closed the forums down, so I migrated here. I don't use other motorsport forums, it would be like cheating on the wife with her cousin (although......mmmm cousin)

MrJan
16th October 2014, 21:47
I'm Uphill Racers, a UK hillclimbing forum. Tend to find that some of the users are a bit elitist though.

Storm
17th October 2014, 06:41
^They are an elite type of racers too ;)

MrJan
17th October 2014, 14:31
^They are an elite type of racers too ;)

Not so much. We're a friendly bunch and most of us will welcome anyone to have a go...just that some people have a few weird opinions on the sport.

inimitablestoo
18th October 2014, 08:35
I like hillclimbing, but it'll always be difficult appealing to the masses. In fact, it's an uphill struggle :)

Starter
18th October 2014, 15:12
I like hillclimbing, but it'll always be difficult appealing to the masses. In fact, it's an uphill struggle :)
In my opinion, hillclimbing always got good grades.

Mark
18th October 2014, 15:53
I climbed a hill once, but it was all downhill from then.

Brown, Jon Brow
18th October 2014, 22:53
I went on Pistonheads for a bit but it's full of twonks!!!

steveaki13
18th October 2014, 23:13

Ba-doom-tish

donKey jote
19th October 2014, 01:30
were you up when you were up? :andrea:

Doc Austin
19th October 2014, 02:01
I've got something like 28,000 posts at Track Forum, but the incessant hyper negativity drove me off and that's why I am back here.

inimitablestoo
19th October 2014, 09:57
I'm inclined to agree ;)

zako85
19th October 2014, 14:10
I really like tentenths. For one, they have a very good Sports Car and IndyCar forums. The ones of this web site are almost dead. And their Formula 1 forum is just as good as here, except that F1 forum on tentenths does not have the seriously biased characters that we have here. They have a decent intellectual discussion over there. At the same time, the motorsports.com is really fun to observe the raw emotions of the characters who visit here. People who visit motorsports really let everyone know how they feel.