PDA

View Full Version : F1 USGP Race in Austin- have to sell my Premium Seats =(

FFKiwi
13th October 2014, 20:00
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is okay to do here as I am new to "forums", as I don't know the rules, etc. If I am wrong to do so, maybe someone can guide me?

I have to sell my 8 x Premium Seats to the Formula 1 Grand Prix in a few weeks here in Austin TX. When I say they are PRIMO seating I mean it. They are at Turn-15 Grandstand- (the sought after turn). Since I'm in a hurry I am selling them for $550 each instead of the $625. I also have to sell my 4 parking passes. If anyone is interested here please let me know? I am happy to send you for "for sale" ad, and can ship to you fedex or priority mail or whatever =)

Is this okay to do here? If it's not, can ya'll tell me where on "Forums" i can do this?

Storm
13th October 2014, 21:09
So basically you joined this forum to sell those tickets?

steveaki13
13th October 2014, 22:45
So basically you joined this forum to sell those tickets?

He's a keeper :rolleyes:

Tazio
14th October 2014, 04:55
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is okay to do here as I am new to "forums", as I don't know the rules, etc. If I am wrong to do so, maybe someone can guide me?

I have to sell my 8 x Premium Seats to the Formula 1 Grand Prix in a few weeks here in Austin TX. When I say they are PRIMO seating I mean it. They are at Turn-15 Grandstand- (the sought after turn). Since I'm in a hurry I am selling them for $550 each instead of the $625. I also have to sell my 4 parking passes. If anyone is interested here please let me know? I am happy to send you for "for sale" ad, and can ship to you fedex or priority mail or whatever =)

Is this okay to do here? If it's not, can ya'll tell me where on "Forums" i can do this?http://i.imgur.com/JbVQJ5z.jpg :angel:

D28
14th October 2014, 15:22
There is an appropriate forum to do this at

http://forums.autosport.com/forum/6-for-sale-want-ads/

It may take a day or 2 to sign on but the coverage is very good.

driveace
14th October 2014, 21:45
It's Free on TV ,and you can choose what company your with,and beers are 1 dollar not 5 !
And you see more on TV ,just have to light the sent jos stick for the smell !