PDA

View Full Version : FIA Thursday press conference - Russia

News
10th October 2014, 02:57
Reproduced with kind permission of the FIA Drivers - Fernando Alonso (Ferrari), Jenson Button (McLaren), Daniil Kvyat (Toro Rosso), Felipe Massa (Williams), Adrian Sutil (Sauber), Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull)
PRESS CONFERENCE
Q: It's just five days since we were in Suzuka, I would just like to hear your views on the events of last weekend - starting with Fernando.
Fernando Alonso: I think it was a very tough race. Obviously all of our thoughts are with Jules. All of our minds are there because we have huge respect for our work but when there are big accidents there are no words to describe - but you can feel. As I said, it was a tough weekend and right now we are here, a difficult weekend again. Emotionally very difficult. Ready to race, to race for him, being as professional as we can but definitely our minds, or my mind, is with him in this moment, praying for him.

Q: Adrian?
Adrian Sutil: So hard to say in words. Of course, very shocking moment for everyone, for myself. Nothing really to say about anything. Probably everyone has seen it. It's just

More... (http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2014/10/16465.html)